• Obama

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
Obama supporters are so fickle.

First it was "McCain's scared, Obama's going to own him."

Charleston Chad even said the debates would be "Old Man Hunting."

Now it's "well, McCain won, but Obama's up in a couple tracking polls that oversampled Democrats and blacks, so Obama won."

I thought the Messiah was a better speaker, guys? I thought McCain was old and feebleminded?

:clap2:

Obama supporters are so fickle.

First it was "McCain's scared, Obama's going to own him."

Charleston Chad even said the debates would be "Old Man Hunting."

Now it's "well, McCain won, but Obama's up in a couple tracking polls that oversampled Democrats and blacks, so Obama won."

I thought the Messiah was a better speaker, guys? I thought McCain was old and feebleminded?

:clap2:

And you said the exact same opposite except for McCain's favor.

McCain didn't do as good as you thought he would whether you want to admit it or not.

Said this in the other thread, but McCain completely highlighted Obama's inexperience in this debate, especially at the end. The beginning of the debate was pretty much a tie.

That's if Palin is even on the ticket.

Joe Biden talks to the media about tonight.

Where's Sarah Palin and who is she talking to? :eusa_whistle:
you really shouldnt be drinking at your age ;)
Palin will stay on the ticket
and i look forward to that debate

[youtube]NmRXH7RkCZQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
McCain won. Deal with it.

As this we aren't in spin alley and this isn't the national arena (and I don't have to worry about swaying anyone's opinions), I'm not going to oblige you in your denail and recitation of DNC talking points you're parroting from TV.

::;

Ladies and gentlemen, have a great night!

you really shouldnt be drinking at your age ;)
Palin will stay on the ticket
and i look forward to that debate

[youtube][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ[/url][/youtube]

Hell after reading some of the stuff people sprout on here I think I should start to take up drinking. :rofl:

I agree with the general sentiments in the thread. I think McCain won on truthiness and Obama won on truth. So my gut says mccain won, and my head says obama won. I think Obama demonstrated better understanding of growing present day threat, and mccain demonstrated better understanding of history.

I like that Obama was willing to acknowledge common ground. It really is better to start from common ground.

(For McCain, it must be hard to reach across the aisle when you are incapable of admitting that the other side did anything right. :D)

i think you are going to be quite surprised

I really don't think I will. Palin has done a poor job on every single show she has been on thus far. She clearly lacks experience and knowledge. Biden has almost forty years of experience and is clearly more polished. I just don't see it.

I really don't think I will. Palin has done a poor job on every single show she has been on thus far. She clearly lacks experience and knowledge. Biden has almost forty years of experience and is clearly more polished. I just don't see it.
yeah, hes so polished
:lol:

Great line. " Looked into his eyes and saw three letters KGB" John McCain,, What do you think? most memorable, " I agree John"

consensus is obama won. the only scientific poll from cbs that isnt an online poll had obama winning 40-22-38. luntz focus group on fox said obama won. george will said obama won. charles krauthammer said it was a tie

Great line. " Looked into his eyes and saw three letters KGB" John McCain,, What do you think? most memorable, " I agree John"

I thought my line on the other three disputed that. :lol:

Obama won with independents though, good for us Democrats.

Just because Obama is willing to admit when someone else is right does not make him a weak person or a fool. It just shows that he is willing to admit a good idea when he hears it, unlike McCain. I appreciate a man who is willing to take the good ideas of others and incorporate them into his own. It shows he is open minded and willing to listen to others. Two qualities that are very important in a leader. Just telling someone "you are wrong" is a stupid way to respond to everything someone else says. Shows you are not willing to listen to others.

Forum List

Back