Who do you THINK is going to win in November? Not who do you want to win

Who wins in November?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Could be either one, I really don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted hillary to win. She'll win on electorals even if trump get's the popular vote. Plus, the entire power structure will be behind her. They can't risk having someone in the white house who doesn't serve their interests first.

Country is primarily liberal, so, Hillary
Hillary isn't a liberal so what is your point? ;)

True enough, but Rump is the absolute Antiliberal, so what's left?

You have a blind date, here are your choices:
(a) Plain Jane
(b) Medusa

or

You're starving and find the only restaurant around. On the menu are:
(a) Ho-hum Spaghetti-Os or
(b) Caustic ocelot shit in a mud base with sulfuric acid sauce

Take your time....

67228824.jpg

"(b) Caustic ocelot shit in a mud base with sulfuric acid sauce"

That's funny. I've never heard Clinton described that way. :badgrin:

Country is primarily liberal, so, Hillary
Hillary isn't a liberal so what is your point? ;)

True enough, but Rump is the absolute Antiliberal, so what's left?

You have a blind date, here are your choices:
(a) Plain Jane
(b) Medusa

or

You're starving and find the only restaurant around. On the menu are:
(a) Ho-hum Spaghetti-Os or
(b) Caustic ocelot shit in a mud base with sulfuric acid sauce

Take your time....

67228824.jpg

"(b) Caustic ocelot shit in a mud base with sulfuric acid sauce"

That's funny. I've never heard Clinton described that way. :badgrin:

You actually think "ho-hum Spaghetti-Os" was intended to represent ..... Donald Rump?

:rofl:

Good luck finding anyone anywhere to concur with Rump being "boring". Even I wouldn't try to make that canard fly.

1. Electoral college map heavily favors Hillary
2. Poor Trump demographics with women and Hispanics will turn former red states blue
3. Trump has poor organization on a state by state basis
4. Trump is receiving half hearted support from fellow Republicans

Look for Hillary to take 380-410 Electoral Votes

The FBI will recommend numerous felony charges be brought against Hillary.
Of that there is no doubt.
Then it's irrelevant what Lynch does.
Hillary gets really sick and drops out. In rides Biden and Warren. At a minimum 50% of Sanders supporters will NEVER vote for Biden.
That is many millions of DEM votes lost.
Trump has five months to refurbish his image. If anyone on the planet can do that it's Trump.
President Trump.

Clinton unless Trump can wake the hell up and stop sticking his foot in his mouth.

She is beatable, but he's not going to rage tweet his way into the White House....

ETA: Unless the FBI recommends indictment, in which case it's a whole new ballgame...

Hillary gets really sick and drops out. In rides Biden and Warren. At a minimum 50% of Sanders supporters will NEVER vote for Biden.
Trump has five months to refurbish his image. If anyone on the planet can do that it's Trump.
President Trump.

Too funny

any day now...any day

Still waiting on that Vince Foster indictment

Good thing too.

Many of us were not at all concerned about Hillary rifling through Foster's office that night while Webster Hubbell told the FBI to fuck off.

As for Foster, all those carpet fibers on the corpse, no blood, the body "coffin ready" as if Herman Munster was "turned off" and pushed over.

And the Park Police cleared everybody while the FBi was held off the case...

No reason to suspect anything...

From what I have read the FBI will be interviewing the bull dyke after the primary season and before the convention because they d not want to disrupt the election process. After the interview they will determine if they will recommend indictment. What have you read?

You are clearly a better person than the rest of us since you read the National Enquirer.

President Trump.

Too funny

any day now...any day

Still waiting on that Vince Foster indictment

Serious questions

1. Do you even acknowledge that there IS an ongoing FBI criminal investigation into Hillary's email?
2. Do you think the FBI is simply wasting their time, or that it is on a political witch hunt, or do you concede that they may believe a crime has been committed?

I really do not understand the rights argument.

They talk about Hillary will soon be charged for crimes, but ignore the fact Trump is currently charged with crimes!!

Do they not realize there is more of a chance Trump goes to jail before Hillary. Breaking a RICO statute carries a jail sentence! A 20 yr jail sentence!!

Why is no one telling the Trump supporters this?

Trump is not charged with anything yet. Learn law before posting and making self look really stupid...

Hill-Beast wins if she doesn't get indicted, and we'll continue to slouch towards social and corporate fascism, to find ourselves happily in bondage, thanks to her appointees to SCOTUS.

I know the poll is mostly pointless but the results are interesting considering past polls on this site almost always have the "conservative edge" by a decent margin.

What's your best guess?

Gary Johnson...

American voter wakes up and votes for the best candidate and Johnson wins... I know stop drinking the bong water...

Now the biggest loser in November:

The American Citizen because no matter which one win ( Clinton or Trump ) the American voter screwed this one up big time!

There is no doubt Hillary is going to get the popular vote, but not by as much as everyone thinks.

As far as who wins the Presidency, it is a toss up no matter what anyone tells you. Who wins Florida and Ohio? See, we are back where we started, and it is all very close. Repubs aren't showing for Trump, Democrats aren't showing for Hilly. More Democrats are going to vote for Trump, than Repubs for Hillary, that is for sure.

And so, it is all back to a few states, and while all of California may vote for Hillary, she still gets the same electoral votes.

I say, let us wait until September to take this poll, as we will then know much more!

Forum List

Back