Who do you THINK is going to win in November? Not who do you want to win

Who wins in November?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Could be either one, I really don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will be Hillary.

Trump started strong, with focus upon Illegal Aliens, halting immigration from dangerous Muslim-controlled regions, forcing manufacturing jobs back on-shore, etc., but...

Trump has too many rough edges and too many neuroses and too many frailities and too little vision and too little poise, grace and class to lead the Nation into the future...

Vast numbers of Americans like what he was selling during the opening months of his campaign, but he has shown us that the risk is too high and the price is too great...

No sale...

Hillary but only because like Obama in 2012, our first president with a vagina, the Dem Inner City Vote Manufacturing Facilities in big cities in swing state now operate on a massive enough scale to swing a national election
Is that another way of saying that white people are becoming a minority? Why is that? Don't you like white women? Breed, boyo, breed!

It's going to be this close......but

I don't think I am going out on a limb saying that Donald Trump will win the election in November. :up:

Hillary. Trump is having problems getting his own party to back him, and many who are seem to be holding their nose while doing so.

There is much more dissent right now on the Democrat side. Their convention is going to be ugly. :( Did you hear Bernie's audience booing Hillary last night?

Brutal.

Hillary. Trump is having problems getting his own party to back him, and many who are seem to be holding their nose while doing so.

There is much more dissent right now on the Democrat side. Their convention is going to be ugly. :( Did you hear Bernie's audience booing Hillary last night?

Brutal.

The head of the Republican party called their nominee's comments "textbook racist" only days after endorsing him. A former head of the party (Newt) chastised him as well. Many, including every living Republican President, refuses to endorse him. Scott Walker won't endorse him. One Republican took back his endorsement. All of this occurred shortly after he won the nomination, and there are quite a few months to go. Trump is toxic.

I don't think I am going out on a limb saying that Donald Trump will win the election in November. :up:
so long as the dead stay dead!!! trump wins

Of course they will stay dead!..How can you steal their vote if they come back to life?? :alcoholic:
somehow, dead people and zombies manage to vote in Miami

When someone passes away or moves, a legal process must take place in order to be removed from the Polling District Database.
Both Parties suffer the same problem.

Of course they will stay dead!..How can you steal their vote if they come back to life?? :alcoholic:

When someone passes away or moves, a legal process must take place in order to be removed from the Polling District Database.
they dont seem to be doing that in the Philly area

they dont seem to be doing that in the Philly area

In NYC and Nassau County you have to "sue" the Board of Elections to be removed from the Roles.

I don't see that Rotten Witch sitting in the White House.

I just don't. :dunno:

Forum List

Back