Who do you hate most?

Who do you hate most?

• Atheists

• Queers

• Jooos

• I'm a quivering liberal pantywaist

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't hate any group. Within groups there are always nice people. Even in evil groups like Nazis or whatever, you'll find nice things about some of these people, and bad things.
Generally assholes are assholes, and nice people are nice people. Figure it out by getting to know them.
At the same, because of who I am, I don't socialize much (or at all). So I don't really like anyone much, but don't necessarily hate them until they give me an individualistic reason to do so.

And by what authority do you assume the right to judge me? Do you have any reasoned argument for why my post is not spot on true and accurate? Or is insulting ad hominem all you've got?

Humans judge, we don't need any authority to do so

Next, let's make a list of people who are ALL FOUR!!!

I choose do judge what people do, not who they are. And if I am going to judge that somebody is lying, I will have very good evidence for that judgment.

Judging happens in two ways, openly and privately. We judge more to determine how we want to live our lives. If we see someone doing something and we say to ourselves "What a whore" or "what an idiot" or whatever, then we're telling ourselves, "I don't want to do that".

Of course public judgment will sometimes lead to a negative impact on the person being judged, but we live in such a society, it's human nature to do so, and we should try and give less of a damn what people think about us, and if we go with the "they're judging for their own benefit" then it makes this easier to take.

Forum List

Back