Who do the Democrats run against president Romney in 2016?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I think Hillary stained her reputation with the Benghazi debacle. Who's an option for them?

I think Hillary stained her reputation with the Benghazi debacle. Who's an option for them?

Obama?
clinton should still be fine to run in 2016. most respected figure still and even after librya thing owned up to whole thing.

Can,t see anyone else beating here. andrew cumio strong figure but not as likeable, Vice president be too old by then. I think tim kane is ok but not sure he run.

She stands out still heads and shoulders in terms of leadership and experience above other dems

Obama?
clinton should still be fine to run in 2016. most respected figure still and even after librya thing owned up to whole thing.

Can,t see anyone else beating here. andrew cumio strong figure but not as likeable, Vice president be too old by then. I think tim kane is ok but not sure he run.

She stands out still heads and shoulders in terms of leadership and experience above other dems

I severely doubt that Hilary Clinton will run in 2016.

i don,t know. I think she still wants it. I know she wants a break but give it two years and by 2015 i think be huge pressure for her to run. I think andrew cumoio would be here best opponent that for sure but still think she be strongest chance for the dems chances of winning. She well respected with women.

I doubt Romney will win, but the Dem candidate for 2016 is likely to be Andrew Cuomo.

I don't know. Cuomo is a catholic and has been pretty conservative in office. I doubt he'll get the nomination.

I doubt Romney will win, but the Dem candidate for 2016 is likely to be Andrew Cuomo.

I don't know. Cuomo is a catholic and has been pretty conservative in office. I doubt he'll get the nomination.
he very good media peformer though and i think be fav without clinton . But clinton for me still stronger figure then him. add bill clinton factor on campagin and it helps

Regardless of a Romney or Obama win this election, there will have to be a new Democratic candidate in 2016.

I expect Dick Durbin will throw his hat in the ring.

Chuck Schumer, too.

Maybe even Patty Murray.

Don't be so sure.

She likes politics and her husband loves politics.

Regardless of a Romney or Obama win this election, there will have to be a new Democratic candidate in 2016.

I expect Dick Durbin will throw his hat in the ring.

Chuck Schumer, too.

Maybe even Patty Murray.

i think loads will throw their hat in. Personally though still think clinton strongest figure of the lot and most feared still by conservatives. But we see.

The Democratic Establishment would not back a Hilary campaign again.

Patty Murray is going to be the new Hilary. Just a hunch I have.

Hey, if you need any dirt on her, she kept the tribal money Abramoff gave her. She didn't donate it to charity. :bye1:

Last edited:
If Romney does half of what he wants, the economy will be going so well in 2016, the dems wouldn't dare put one of their first stringers in just to get their ass kicked again. They will probably come up wiith one of the popular dem governors that is not on the national stage at this point.

Sorry.

Hillary's already a LOCK, for 2017 thru 2024.

Tell Mittens to get back-to-us, after that. Chelsea just might a big surprise, for him, 'round then.​

If Romney does half of what he wants, the economy will be going so well in 2016, the dems wouldn't dare put one of their first stringers in just to get their ass kicked again. They will probably come up wiith one of the popular dem governors that is not on the national stage at this point.

The economy is likely to be better regardless of who wins now albeit not likely to be running with a full head of steam. The biggest issues will be the deficit and rising healthcare costs.

Forum List

Back