Who do the Democrats run against president Romney in 2016?

no sure la mayor be ready for 2016. personally think clinton be best choice still. best leader out of lot and get the women vote.

Well, that's what we said about Obama in 2005, and look at it now. Patty Murray - one of my Senators, is far worse overall than Hillary Clinton and she is just marginally younger than Hillary. Benghazi will be long forgotten in four years, anybody's game in this one.

if Romney loses, we will have one of the most open fields ever, on both sides. Very interesting.

I think Hillary stained her reputation with the Benghazi debacle. Who's an option for them?

How about Jesse Jackson Jr.? He's got the campaign improprieties part down. All he needs is to admit to blowing dope or getting a hummer from a college chick and he's a shoe in for the nomination.

I think Hillary stained her reputation with the Benghazi debacle. Who's an option for them?
Sorry.

Hillary's already a LOCK, for 2017 thru 2024.

Tell Mittens to get back-to-us, after that. Chelsea just might a big surprise, for him, 'round then.​
clinton best dem have because she served in high role, well respected and can get women vote. she also smart and be tough opponent for yes just say president romney in 2016.

Amazing to see all the victory laps already being taken. Listening to winger radio guy Hugh Hewitt wondering if it will be a Romney landslide.

As I understand it, the tie will be broken by a vast majority of undecided voters going to Romney. Is that what you folks are assuming? Anything besides that?

Forum List

Back