Who do Republicans hate the most?

Race baiting and divisive Uncle Tom Democrats that have screwed over Blacks and other minorities in their, education, employment opportunities, split their families, created drug invested Democratic Party controlled ghettos and made them dependent on government and stuck in generations of hopeless lives.

I would hope there is a Hell for such heartless, money grubbing, power hungry, faithless bastards.

You'r so delusional it isn't even funny. Republicans would gladly undo the Civil Rights Act, but since they can't, they try to find other ways to disenfranchise blacks, women, minorities, Muslims and anyone that doesn't march to to the Republican/conservative drumbeat.

You don't understand actual history, generally, you're full of bitter hate and lies with very little common sense, I consider you a waste of my time, you're simply hopeless Mertex.

You're the one that is full of hate....check out our posts, yours is the one that suggests hell and calls us bastards, but being the liar and dishonest person that you are, not to mention the fact that you live in denial, you can't even see that. Why don't you try and educate yourself and check out what party is the one that makes bills left and right that go against the Constitution and against human dignity and you will see that it is your party.

You're a waste of bandwidth as well as my time, but someone needs to point out to you how utterly ignorant you are, Lumpy.

:laugh: ... reality check Mertex...

images (54).jpg

I don't hate liberals, I appreciate the smart ones that can give reasoned arguments and are honest enough to hold their political party and candidates responsible.

You're not smart enough to recognize "smartness" and you're head is so far up the Republican party's ass that you wouldn't know what a reasoned or honest argument is. What your party is doing to disenfranchise Trump is laughable, I hope the Trump supporters don't let it get away with it. And, if you're a Trump supporter, then you should be trying to hold your party responsible, but I bet you'll just make excuses for them.

Super Delegates .. enjoy your Hillary coronation, your vote means crap within the Democratic Party structure, only they know what's best for you.... :laugh:

..and Yup, to a much lesser degree the Republican Party disrespects their voters as well...:cry:

Race baiting and divisive Uncle Tom Democrats that have screwed over Blacks and other minorities in their, education, employment opportunities, split their families, created drug invested Democratic Party controlled ghettos and made them dependent on government and stuck in generations of hopeless lives.

I would hope there is a Hell for such heartless, money grubbing, power hungry, faithless bastards.

You'r so delusional it isn't even funny. Republicans would gladly undo the Civil Rights Act, but since they can't, they try to find other ways to disenfranchise blacks, women, minorities, Muslims and anyone that doesn't march to to the Republican/conservative drumbeat.

You don't understand actual history, generally, you're full of bitter hate and lies with very little common sense, I consider you a waste of my time, you're simply hopeless Mertex.

You're the one that is full of hate....check out our posts, yours is the one that suggests hell and calls us bastards, but being the liar and dishonest person that you are, not to mention the fact that you live in denial, you can't even see that. Why don't you try and educate yourself and check out what party is the one that makes bills left and right that go against the Constitution and against human dignity and you will see that it is your party.

You're a waste of bandwidth as well as my time, but someone needs to point out to you how utterly ignorant you are, Lumpy.

View attachment 71911

Just to show you how stupid you really are.........if you're able to pull your head out of your own ass, too.

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

Appalachia: The big white ghetto
If the people here weren't 98.5 percent white, we'd call it a reservation.

Thinking about the future here and its bleak prospects is not much fun at all, so instead you have the pills and the dope, the morning beers, the endless scratch-off lotto cards, healing meetings up on the hill, the federally funded ritual of trading cases of food-stamp Pepsi for packs of Kentucky's Best cigarettes and good old hard currency, tall piles of gas-station nachos, the occasional blast of meth, Narcotics Anonymous meetings, petty crime, the draw, the recreational making and surgical unmaking of teenaged mothers, and death: Life expectancies are short — the typical man here dies well over a decade earlier than does a man in Fairfax County, Va. — and they are getting shorter, women's life expectancy having declined by nearly 1.1 percent from 1987 to 2007.

It works like this: Once a month, the debit-card accounts of those receiving what we still call food stamps are credited with a few hundred dollars — about $500 for a family of four, on average — which are immediately converted into a unit of exchange, in this case cases of soda.

politifact%2Fphotos%2F97_percent_poor_counties_meme.jpg

Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

I don't hate liberals, I appreciate the smart ones that can give reasoned arguments and are honest enough to hold their political party and candidates responsible.

You're not smart enough to recognize "smartness" and you're head is so far up the Republican party's ass that you wouldn't know what a reasoned or honest argument is. What your party is doing to disenfranchise Trump is laughable, I hope the Trump supporters don't let it get away with it. And, if you're a Trump supporter, then you should be trying to hold your party responsible, but I bet you'll just make excuses for them.

Super Delegates .. enjoy your Hillary coronation, your vote means crap within the Democratic Party structure, only they know what's best for you.... :laugh:

Console yourself anyway you can..........there are no shenanigans going on in the Democratic party like the ones going on in the Republican party.....you are just too ignorant to notice or too dishonest to admit it.

..and Yup, to a much lesser degree the Republican Party disrespects their voters as well...:cry:

Bwahahaha....this just shows how deep your head is into the Republican party's ass........"to a much lesser degree" - bwahahahaha....there is no "Never Bernie" group going around trying to keep Sanders from winning....there is no DNC looking forward to a brokered convention so they can strip away the nomination from the one with the most votes.......eat your heart out, liar.

View attachment 71911

Just to show you how stupid you really are.........if you're able to pull your head out of your own ass, too.

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

Thinking about the future here and its bleak prospects is not much fun at all, so instead you have the pills and the dope, the morning beers, the endless scratch-off lotto cards, healing meetings up on the hill, the federally funded ritual of trading cases of food-stamp Pepsi for packs of Kentucky's Best cigarettes and good old hard currency, tall piles of gas-station nachos, the occasional blast of meth, Narcotics Anonymous meetings, petty crime, the draw, the recreational making and surgical unmaking of teenaged mothers, and death: Life expectancies are short — the typical man here dies well over a decade earlier than does a man in Fairfax County, Va. — and they are getting shorter, women's life expectancy having declined by nearly 1.1 percent from 1987 to 2007.

It works like this: Once a month, the debit-card accounts of those receiving what we still call food stamps are credited with a few hundred dollars — about $500 for a family of four, on average — which are immediately converted into a unit of exchange, in this case cases of soda.

Yup, definitely a sad situation, the war on coal and tobacco devastated the Appalachia's.

btw. Big city ghetto's controlled by the Democratic Party are also in red states, 97% seems pretty high though.

I'm going to read up on the Appalachia's but you might consider controlling your emotions and skanky insults...it's unbecoming..:wink_2:

Console yourself anyway you can..........there are no shenanigans going on in the Democratic party like the ones going on in the Republican party.....you are just too ignorant to notice or too dishonest to admit it.

Bwahahaha....this just shows how deep your head is into the Republican party's ass........"to a much lesser degree" - bwahahahaha....there is no "Never Bernie" group going around trying to keep Sanders from winning....there is no DNC looking forward to a brokered convention so they can strip away the nomination from the one with the most votes.......eat your heart out, liar.

Eh, more loss of control and low class insults, I'm not the least bit impressed...waste of time, moving on.

Back to the NHL playoffs...

Republicans hate ppl who deserve it. women go 2 far out of line, blacks think being racist is okay when they do it, muslims r terrists, gays r pervers trying to topple american moral values with theyre gay sex and mexicants cant even speak english and there raping are women when they shudnt even be here

I'm guessing the gays.

But they really hate Muslims

blacks

Hispanics

woman's rights

So who do they hate most of all?
Actually, from my reading of the situation, that's what Democrats and progressives hate.

Conservative and Republicans tend to be blind to stereo typing, they don't want to give anyone special rights or create special "victim classes."

Shouldn't everyone have the same rights, regardless of who they are?
Blind to stereo typing?

Hilarious!

I'm guessing the gays.

But they really hate Muslims

blacks

Hispanics

woman's rights

So who do they hate most of all?
Actually, from my reading of the situation, that's what Democrats and progressives hate.

Conservative and Republicans tend to be blind to stereo typing, they don't want to give anyone special rights or create special "victim classes."

Shouldn't everyone have the same rights, regardless of who they are?
Equal rights = hate, apparently.

Democrats hate diversity of thought.

View attachment 71911

Yup, definitely a sad situation, the war on coal and tobacco devastated the Appalachia's.

btw. Big city ghetto's controlled by the Democratic Party are also in red states, 97% seems pretty high though.

I'm going to read up on the Appalachia's but you might consider controlling your emotions and skanky insults...it's unbecoming..:wink_2:
I'd like to see millionaire Spike Lee go into Appalachia and explain to the poor coal miners how they owe him slavery reparations.

Republicans don't have to think. They have Arab owned Fox news.

Wow, a totally thoughtless stereotypical talking point, straight out of the fax machine!

View attachment 71911

Why don't you list them?

Says the one that doesn't hold back with the nasty retorts.

Eh, more loss of control and low class insults, I'm not the least bit impressed...waste of time, moving on.

Back to the NHL playoffs...

Translation: I can't refute what was responded, so I'll use some lame excuse for not trying to refute it, since I can't.

Wow, a totally thoughtless stereotypical talking point, straight out of the fax machine!

It's the damn truth....Faux News feeds it's viewers crap and they swallow it. They have court approval, too.

Fox News Can Legally LIE Its Viewers - Seriously | Humans Are Free

Trick question right?

Change!

That was set in stone when there was a huge outcry by Republicans a few years ago about the incandescent light bulb being phased out.

If you lose your shit over a light bulb then as noted earlier there is no end to the list .

Republicans hate ppl who deserve it. women go 2 far out of line, blacks think being racist is okay when they do it, muslims r terrists, gays r pervers trying to topple american moral values with theyre gay sex and mexicants cant even speak english and there raping are women when they shudnt even be here

You can't speak English, are you sure you have a right to be here?

Forum List

Back