15 of the 19 "hijackers" on 9/11 were CIA agents never on the plane

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Report: 15 of the 19 “hijackers” on 9/11 were CIA agents, never on the plane

This may be so but I still am of the thought that 9/11 was a Mossad/CIA/Bush Regime inside job set to give reason to attack Iraq.Worked like a charm...Maybe its what the Arab folks were point to on my truck the other day was my 9/11 was an inside job bumper sticker....:) Maybe they were shocked not all Americans are pathetic fools that swallow shit hook line and sinker.

:lol:

I don't think you've got a handle on what "critical thinking" means.
Oh I do.I also understand 99% of Americans swallow whatever BS the media feeds them. I am a critical thinker,I think for myself I investigate I call BS when I think or know I am hearing it or seeing it.MOST people want to live a lie as long as they are safe and full and warm.

Oh I do.I also understand 99% of Americans swallow whatever BS the media feeds them. I am a critical thinker,I think for myself I investigate I call BS when I think or know I am hearing it or seeing it.MOST people want to live a lie as long as they are safe and full and warm.

Of course you are. That's why you believe every bullshit conspiracy theory blog you read - because you're a "critical thinker".

Of course you are. That's why you believe every bullshit conspiracy theory blog you read - because you're a "critical thinker".
Not every. I don't think the moon landing was faked,I don't think Elvis is alive I am sure I can think of more.

You know, from what I gather, Odium, you're either clueless as to the negative effect your brand of support holds for the 9/11 truth movement, ... or you're fully aware of it and pushing forward anyway. In either case, nobody with the intellectual capacity of the common housefly would take any of your shit seriously, no matter how much truth may be interlaced with it.

Sincerely,
Caps the Truther White Boy

You know, from what I gather, Odium, you're either clueless as to the negative effect your brand of support holds for the 9/11 truth movement, ... or you're fully aware of it and pushing forward anyway. In either case, nobody with the intellectual capacity of the common housefly would take any of your shit seriously, no matter how much truth may be interlaced with it.

Sincerely,
Caps the Truther White Boy
I speak for myself. Always have. I don't CARE what kind of "negative effect" I bring...I post news I find usable or interesting.

Forum List

Back