woman's rights

So who do they hate most of all?

I'm guessing the gays.

But they really hate Muslims

blacks

Hispanics

woman's rights

So who do they hate most of all?
Actually, from my reading of the situation, that's what Democrats and progressives hate.

Conservative and Republicans tend to be blind to stereo typing, they don't want to give anyone special rights or create special "victim classes."

Shouldn't everyone have the same rights, regardless of who they are?

Race baiting and divisive Uncle Tom Democrats that have screwed over Blacks and other minorities in their, education, employment opportunities, split their families, created drug invested Democratic Party controlled ghettos and made them dependent on government and stuck in generations of hopeless lives.

I would hope there is a Hell for such heartless, money grubbing, power hungry, faithless bastards.

Last edited:
Conservative and Republicans tend to be blind to stereo typing, they don't want to give anyone special rights or create special "victim classes."
Except for THEMSELVES, of course!!!!
You might have a point there, but they don't see it that way. If you are rich enough, and powerful enough, you too can buy a judge, senator, or representative to do your bidding.

Tax breaks and special laws for all interests. :party: It's the American way. :thanks:

Race baiting and divisive Uncle Tom Democrats that have screwed over Blacks and other minorities in their, education, employment opportunities, split their families, created drug invested Democratic Party controlled ghettos and made them dependent on government and stuck in generations of hopeless lives.

I would hope there is a Hell for such heartless, money grubbing, power hungry, faithless bastards.

You'r so delusional it isn't even funny. Republicans would gladly undo the Civil Rights Act, but since they can't, they try to find other ways to disenfranchise blacks, women, minorities, Muslims and anyone that doesn't march to to the Republican/conservative drumbeat.

You'r so delusional it isn't even funny. Republicans would gladly undo the Civil Rights Act, but since they can't, they try to find other ways to disenfranchise blacks, women, minorities, Muslims and anyone that doesn't march to to the Republican/conservative drumbeat.
Typical liberal talking points...................I HATE that shit.

:ahole-1:

I don't hate liberals, I appreciate the smart ones that can give reasoned arguments and are honest enough to hold their political party and candidates responsible.

You don't understand actual history, generally, you're full of bitter hate and lies with very little common sense, I consider you a waste of my time, you're simply hopeless Mertex .. you offer up nothing of reasoned value.

You don't understand actual history, generally, you're full of bitter hate and lies with very little common sense, I consider you a waste of my time, you're simply hopeless Mertex.

You're the one that is full of hate....check out our posts, yours is the one that suggests hell and calls us bastards, but being the liar and dishonest person that you are, not to mention the fact that you live in denial, you can't even see that. Why don't you try and educate yourself and check out what party is the one that makes bills left and right that go against the Constitution and against human dignity and you will see that it is your party.

You're a waste of bandwidth as well as my time, but someone needs to point out to you how utterly ignorant you are, Lumpy.

I don't hate liberals, I appreciate the smart ones that can give reasoned arguments and are honest enough to hold their political party and candidates responsible.

You're not smart enough to recognize "smartness" and you're head is so far up the Republican party's ass that you wouldn't know what a reasoned or honest argument is. What your party is doing to disenfranchise Trump is laughable, I hope the Trump supporters don't let it get away with it. And, if you're a Trump supporter, then you should be trying to hold your party responsible, but I bet you'll just make excuses for them.

Forum List

Back