Who created the...

We're the ones who said he created everything in 7 days. You guys laughed. Heavens and earth took up something like 3 or 4 days. You guys said NO WAY! (heavens....earth....light.....etc.)

Kinda funny now to see the proof that it is so...and now you're still laughing as if that wasn't our theory all along.

what? the fuck are you smoking baba? did jebus return while i was taking a shit?

Once again Shogun you take pieces of what i say and leave out important parts.

Sure there are radical extremist out there that press their ideals on others

I get that and those people are wrong.
But you act as if all people of faith are the same. THEY ARE NOT. And once again I will tell you I am not a religious person but I, unlike you, accept and respect other peoples opinions. A lot of people have been killed in the name of religion and that is a sad sad thing but if those people were true to their religions then they would not be performing some of the acts they do. So in a sense it is really the people not of faith (true faith) that are harming one another.

And hey by the way, Bill Nye, is not psychology a science? If you are so understanding of all that is science then you would understand psychologically why we have religions and I am willing to bet that your ancestors as mine and most others had some form of religion as well. Are you calling your own blood stupid?

uh, HAVE YOU READ the OT lately, buddy? it doesn't seem so given that bolded piece of cognitive mastery.

and no. psych is a soft science that wasnt profound until behaviourists came along to use the scientific method.

Yes, go as far back as youd like.. our ancestors were ALL ignorant. Was that supposed to be a profound statement or something?

Go believe that your pet rock just breathes REAL slow for all I care. But, again, HISTORY doesn't show a pattern of acceptance or tolorance where dogma is concerned. pretending that thumpers just want spiritual guidance is pretty laughable this side of the inquisition. Hell, any time you want a myriad of examples beyond your foppish, lacey gauntlet just let me know.

Your belief in MAN explains a lot of your frustration and confusion. MAN will always let you down.

Oh.. then perhaps YOU can name one singe circumstance where dogma usurps physical science. Im not frustrated with man.. Im frustrated with superstitious nutters assuming it's their god given right to force conformity based on some bullshit ghost story. Go take your promise of jewish ghosts to the amputee section of your local hospital. Until you start providing results on par with science, from copernicus to darwin, then i'll continue laughing at modern pharisee christians assuming that someone else is confused.

Last edited:
Dogma explains physical science.
The science is just starting to catch up.
And the amputee thing is just...well...lame.

Apparently what you're smoking is a little more intense than what I have....

what "proof" do you speak of, baba? are you just trying to wrangle the bang to fit your bible kinda like christian music uses secular styles to pretend to be viable?

Apparently Shogun is terribly upset with a persons right to have peace of mind by their own means. And hey who am I to judge maybe his peace of mind is a never ending quest to break down something people have found comfort in for millions of years. Is what Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha etc. were saying so bad my man? Come on lighten up. All they wanted was peace. Why do you fight that idea so? Are you plotting to take over the world? Aww thats cute. Who's mama's little anarchist? You are aren't ya darlin'!

Last edited:
Shogun is on the cusp of seeing the light, but he's got Satan fighting for his soul.

He learned to debate. One day he'll see Jesus clearly.

neither do I. and, not so much just because of the subject matter but because it tends to RIP OFF the secular just to sell a product to christians. I was once given a cd by a "christian death metal" group named Mortification. Not only did they suck but it was pretty obvious what ploy was happening. You can see the exact same thing with DC Talk when they went from early 90s fresh prince wannabes to "jesus freak" grunge rockers after Seattle hit the nation.

and, just to drive my point home, heres a link to GODTUBE (good fucking grief)...

enjoy what is probably the only contemporary christian song i've ever liked. Btw, Carmen is a tool.

<embed src="http://godtube.com/flvplayer.swf" FlashVars="viewkey=564cf626b81380fc7480" wmode="transparent" quality="high" width="330" height="270" name="godtube" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed>

YOu need to watch the Southpark episode where the fat kid (Carmen?) decides to get rich with a CHristian rock band.

It's hilarious. But South Park is always hilarious.

Apparently Shogun is terribly upset with a persons right to have peace of mind by their own means. And hey who am I to judge maybe his peace of mind is a never ending quest to break down something people have found comfort in for millions of years. Is what Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha etc. were saying so bad my man? Come on lighten up. All they wanted was peace. Why do you fight that idea so? Are you plotting to take over the world? Aww thats cute. Who's mama's little anarchist? You are aren't ya darlin'!

If your peace of mind necessitates pissing on the science class and throwing bibles at pagans then, indeed, you can go fuck yourself.

MILLIONS OF YEARS, eh? yea.. thats scientific.

and no, they didn't ONLY want peace. History says more about that than your goofy little lennon wannabe routine. It takes an ANARCHIST to point out the fact of dogma junkies? ooooook, buddy. Any other jargon you want to throw around like a hooker hoping some perfume will reduce the stink?

YOu need to watch the Southpark episode where the fat kid (Carmen?) decides to get rich with a CHristian rock band.

It's hilarious. But South Park is always hilarious.

ive seen it. and yes.. that one, and SP in general, is hilarious.

Shogun is on the cusp of seeing the light, but he's got Satan fighting for his soul.

He learned to debate. One day he'll see Jesus clearly.

dont hold your breath, baba... you'll pass out long before that ever happens.

:cool:

ok well thousands i exagerated a little but since there has been civilization there has been a belief in a higher being or beings. Whats wrong with that? Ive never bad mouthed paganism or science. All i've argued is why can't someone believe in a supreme power and scientific theory and fact at the same time? You act like you have the power to say who can believe in what. It's almost comical how pissed you are that someone can believe in something they can't see. When you were a kid didn't you ever believe in St. Nicholas. Even for just like an hour. I know hes not real but what harm is there in a kid having fun?

There's no Santa Claus??????

Tell me at least there are flying reindeer and Christmas elves....

whats wrong with that?

gosh, lemme dig up the last thread where a kid with diabetes dies because of thumper parents if you would rather not consider the historic record...

if ONLY people were "just having fun", eh?

but, funny you bring up the santa clause myth...

Forum List

Back