Who Can We Thank For Finally Cracking Down On Illegals?

Here Are the Facts About President Trump's Family Separation Policy

I have been asking for two days now, who shall I thank for this zero tolerance policy -- because I think treating these kids harshly as a way to deter future illegals from coming here is a great idea.

I just want to know who should get the credit? People who seem to be against our president are giving Trump the credit -- people who seem to be for our president is giving the credit to Obama.

Trump himself is blaming the Democrats -- I don't understand why Trump will blame democrats when it is more of a compliment to Democrats for having the balls to crack down on illegals -- however most democrats are claiming that this is not a law at all -- who to believe?

The Homeland Security chief is making it more confusing by claiming that this zero-tolerance policy doesn't even exist and that kids are not being separated. Sessions adds to the confusion because he takes full credit for this policy change -- The White House main immigration guy, Stephen Miller, is also taking credit for this policy change -- neither of these men are giving the credit to Democrats tho -- Sessions even partly credits the Bible for this policy as well -- So should I give thanks to God for finally cracking down on these illegals? Can someone tell me who should get the proper credit for protecting America and our values from these lawless animals?
Flawed premise.

There is no "we" any more in this country. There's the wings, locked in this absurd & destructive death struggle, and the rest of us, wishing they'd stop.

U Pluribus Unum is history.

Forum List

Back