Who Can Beat My Shoe & Boot Collection

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Sorry that I have no fancy shoes to share. I'm a worker first and go casual, otherwise. The only pairs not shown below are my Chippewa Boots, which are still at work, and a pair of Wesco lineman's boots in storage, and a pair of rubber Sorels that I keep in the truck for emergencies (especially in winter). Is there a challenger out there that can beat my shoe collection?

Tim's Shoes 1 8-5-23.jpg

Tim's Shoes 2 8-5-23 (2).jpg

Tim's Shoes 3 8-5-23.jpg

Last edited:
Those croc things are just about the dumbest looking shoes I've ever seen.

My son has a pair of those things. I tell him he looks like a little dutch boy.
That's why no one will remember your name.....Crocs are the cat's ass.....I have a pair on now.

That said I don't care for the ones with the pile liners, I prefer Woolwich country slippers.

R.14f3956d6dfefb38219841c27bba4fb6

Idk dude that's a lot of shoes. I think my girl has 6 or 7 pairs.
Years of accumulation. I can't tell you how many I've worn out and tossed over the years. But I need good foot support on the job, so the moment I feel a pair breaking down, I just get a new pair even though the older ones still have a lot of life left.

Those croc things are just about the dumbest looking shoes I've ever seen.

My son has a pair of those things. I tell him he looks like a little dutch boy.
They're literally queer looking but great for around the house, After a long, 65 hour week of wearing steel toed boots, Crocs are a treat on my old tootsies.

That's why no one will remember your name.....Crocs are the cat's ass.....I have a pair on now.

That said I don't care for the ones with the pile liners, I prefer Woolwich country slippers.

R.14f3956d6dfefb38219841c27bba4fb6
Been wearing them most days for 25 years. Great support. I wear Arias or VASQUE gtx when not in those

Years of accumulation. I can't tell you how many I've worn out and tossed over the years. But I need good foot support on the job, so the moment I feel a pair breaking down, I just get a new pair even though the older ones still have a lot of life left.
I'm still wearing the Red Wing work boots that I bought 32 years ago. Have to admit, the soles are getting thin but the uppers are still in great shape. I must have had 10 pair of athletic shoes in that time and four or five pair of sandals. I only own six pair including slippers, sandals and winter snow boots.

I'm still wearing the Red Wing work boots that I bought 32 years ago. Have to admit, the soles are getting thin but the uppers are still in great shape. I must have had 10 pair of athletic shoes in that time and four or five pair of sandals. I only own six pair including slippers, sandals and winter snow boots.
I currently have a pair of low-end Red Wings. They're comfortable but almost worn out. I used to have a really expensive, well-made pair but they hurt my feet Big League. I gave them to charity when they are almost brand new.

Forum List

Back