Who are your favorite cover artists, in music, all-time?

This would include musicians or bands known for their ability to cover other musicians' material, and cover it well. My two favorites all-time are Three Dog Night and Linda Ronstadt.
I have the perfect answer. Daryl Hall is by far the greatest. He even has his own show called Daryl’s House. If you haven’t watched it do so immediately. He invites popular artists to his house and they sing that artists song. Daryl can literally sing anything and well. Maybe better than the artists he’s performing with.

He gets together with everyone. Joe Walsh, rob thomas, Smokey Robinson, Cee lo green, the ojs, the list goes on and on.

If you go by sales and popularity, even though she makes me cringe, Celine Dion.
Good pick. You made me think about Arianna Grande. Have you ever seen her on SNL? She can imitate any other women singers perfectly

This would include musicians or bands known for their ability to cover other musicians' material, and cover it well. My two favorites all-time are Three Dog Night and Linda Ronstadt.
I have the perfect answer. Daryl Hall is by far the greatest. He even has his own show called Daryl’s House. If you haven’t watched it do so immediately. He invites popular artists to his house and they sing that artists song. Daryl can literally sing anything and well. Maybe better than the artists he’s performing with.

He gets together with everyone. Joe Walsh, rob thomas, Smokey Robinson, Cee lo green, the ojs, the list goes on and on.
I watched a couple of his shows on YouTube. One was with Joe Walsh, which was fantastic. Thanks for your post.

I got a question for you. Whos music is the most covered? I was thinking Carole king did a lot of covers but I think a lot of people covered her songs actually.

What artists are covered a lot? Beatles? prince?

I watched a couple of his shows on YouTube. One was with Joe Walsh, which was fantastic. Thanks for your post.
I find it fascinating that great song writers all eventually run out of things to write about.

Billy Joel, Elton John, Hall and oats, Steven wonder, Lionel Ritchie all had such great runs of hit after hit. Do you think they wouldn’t keep putting out new albums if they could?

Or will Taylor Swift ever stop or will she last for decades? She may defy my theory and last a long time.

But just like Dolly Parton, in the future they may be holiday albums.

I got a question for you. Whos music is the most covered? I was thinking Carole king did a lot of covers but I think a lot of people covered her songs actually.

What artists are covered a lot? Beatles? prince?
Good question. I'd have to say the Beatles are probably the most covered musicians. And quite a few musicians and bands have covered Bob Dylan over the years, as well.

Forum List

Back