How much money would be needed to get Africans to go back to Africa?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
They claim they are 'oppressed by racism' here in America.

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent?

Yeah..just post "the truth" so I can copy and save it, pls.
Gimme the high-res version. You know what I'm talking about..the thousands of black on white savage murders.

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent.

This is THE dumbest, most racist post I've seen on this site today. Congratulations, and better luck with your next post.

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent.

This is THE dumbest, most racist post I've seen on this site today. Congratulations, and better luck with your next post.
He's got better than that. :aargh:

And more Trumpism, 2020
Uhm..'s'cuse me, TDS afflicted Mac fence-sitter 9000, Trump's name was not mentioned until it was uttered from your lips, bro.
Who lives between yours ears? Trump.
Trump owns you day in and day out. Sad.
More correctly: Your Trump hate owns you day in and day out.

Let's be honest. Who do you think the OP is voting for?
Adolph Hitler! C'mon man, I had a little Nazi friend on the internet a long time ago.

I think he made the um.."tek-9" or "reloaded" punter or something like that.
Idk..he was younger than me and kind of Nazi-ish.
Well..cultsmasher is pretty much like that. I hope he's not that guy.
I let the little younger dude log in to a comp in like Indiana that I had Sub7'd..

It was a black girl looking up pics for MLK Jr..
Ofc Sub7 gave total control..

So he posted a pic of upside-down Hitler!
Yeah..I didn't invite him on too many more comps I had sub7'd.
Maybe a couple for the lulz! :aargh:
She just thought the internet went nuts, but I know better.

Last edited:

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent?

It would take as much as it would take those from Europe to go back...

What has Trump done to America?
Answer => OP is Example A.
This is what we've come to.
40 acres and a mule means one has to make their way for themselves.
No room for "gibs me dat" there. I don't see that happening.
If you can't make your way with 40 acres and a mule, you don't belong in America.
I could eat the rest of my life with a small garden, dug pond with fish, and hunting on 40 acres.
Provide for 4-5 others as well.

It's still early.

He's got better than that. :aargh:
THAT'S the scary thing..............

And more Trumpism, 2020
Uhm..'s'cuse me, TDS afflicted Mac fence-sitter 9000, Trump's name was not mentioned until it was uttered from your lips, bro.
Our little Mac IS a bit dim.

..they should thank their lucky stars we took them out of shithole Africa

What has Trump done to America?
Answer => OP is Example A.
This is what we've come to.
that makes sense
1597600945803.png

And more Trumpism, 2020
I didn't refer to him. I was referring to his sheep. Like you.

Trump is President. So yeah, I have to think about him. His buffoonery matters, unfortunately. Believe it or not, he's not just your court jester that flips off the country for you.

I hate no one. That's for people like you. Most of us grow out of that emotion.

Last edited:
And more Trumpism, 2020

Let's be honest. Who do you think the OP is voting for?
Adolph Hitler! C'mon man, I had a little Nazi friend on the internet a long time ago.

I think he made the um.."tek-9" or "reloaded" punter or something like that.
Idk..he was younger than me and kind of Nazi-ish.
Well..cultsmasher is pretty much like that. I hope he's not that guy.
I let the little younger dude log in to a comp in like Indiana that I had Sub7'd..

It was a black girl looking up pics for MLK Jr..
Ofc Sub7 gave total control..

So he posted a pic of upside-down Hitler!
Yeah..I didn't invite him on too many more comps I had sub7'd.
Maybe a couple for the lulz! :aargh:
She just thought the internet went nuts, but I know better.
Funny that you bring that H guy up, since you adore a brash, narcissistic, pugilistic White Nationalist who claims he'll save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

I do love irony. Well, you are what you are.

Forum List

Back