Who are the real RINO's in today's GOP?

I like Rubio, but I agree, he can be too literal a lot of the times when it comes to his conservatism. I liked Romney. I liked Romney before, whoever was whispering in his ear turned him into the miserable candidate he turned in to. I want someone who will connect with moderates. Christie is able to do that, and has proven so in NJ. He is a a really good Gov. (I live in NJ) and I like him a lot. Ill tell you one thing, if we don't find someone to unite us soon, we will be dead in the water,a nd I garuntee that our Party will break into Tea Partiers and Republicans.
Your problem is that you want the GOP to be virtually identical to the enemy on every policy stance with a few token Conservative ideas. If the Communist Democrats can warp speed to the Left with impunity, why should the GOP follow suit??

That is so far from the truth. You don't know anything about my politics. I want us to stop being so focused on silly social issues like gay marriage and start keying in on actual fiscal issues. How are we going to fix the college loan problem? How are we going to fix social security? How am I going to get to retire?

You know why I am a Republican? Because I want the money I earn as a lawyer to be my money. I have no problem helping those in need, but to a point. I believe in social welfare as a safety net, not as a way of living. Democrats don't seem to understand that. My problem with the TPM is that they think when I say I have no problem with social welfare as a safety net, all you hear is "HE is a Communist" and that is ridiculous. You don't even want to listen to those in your own party. How do you expect to work with Democrats and get things done there?

But that's just it. I don't want to work with backstabbing Democrats, I want to destroy them politically.

Your problem is that you want the GOP to be virtually identical to the enemy on every policy stance with a few token Conservative ideas. If the Communist Democrats can warp speed to the Left with impunity, why should the GOP follow suit??

That is so far from the truth. You don't know anything about my politics. I want us to stop being so focused on silly social issues like gay marriage and start keying in on actual fiscal issues. How are we going to fix the college loan problem? How are we going to fix social security? How am I going to get to retire?

You know why I am a Republican? Because I want the money I earn as a lawyer to be my money. I have no problem helping those in need, but to a point. I believe in social welfare as a safety net, not as a way of living. Democrats don't seem to understand that. My problem with the TPM is that they think when I say I have no problem with social welfare as a safety net, all you hear is "HE is a Communist" and that is ridiculous. You don't even want to listen to those in your own party. How do you expect to work with Democrats and get things done there?

But that's just it. I don't want to work with backstabbing Democrats, I want to destroy them politically.

his politics are nothing Republican, he's a fake like Jake is

Those calling you RINO are less Republican than you. Real Republicans have been intellectual, willing to comromise, understanding of the political system and willing to do what is good in the long run

Those on the radical right are short sighted, intollerant of diversity and insistent on doctrinal purity. They do not represent the party but dictate because they are the most militant

I like Rubio, but I agree, he can be too literal a lot of the times when it comes to his conservatism. I liked Romney. I liked Romney before, whoever was whispering in his ear turned him into the miserable candidate he turned in to. I want someone who will connect with moderates. Christie is able to do that, and has proven so in NJ. He is a a really good Gov. (I live in NJ) and I like him a lot. Ill tell you one thing, if we don't find someone to unite us soon, we will be dead in the water,a nd I garuntee that our Party will break into Tea Partiers and Republicans.

You touch on a key problem with todays Republican Party....Solutions

They have turned into the Party of No....intent on blocking all legislation that does not involve tax cuts.

What Republicans of today have done is elevate the lowly welfare receipient as the primary reason why the middle class is suffering. Look towards societies leeches as the reason your standard of living is declining....but don't you dare question that portion of society that is immune from economic sacrifice

The RINOs are those like CrusaderFrank, Stephanie, Yurt, Ernie S., etc, from the far reactionary right.

As the popularity ratings continue to plummet to historic lows, the TeaPs double down without an exit strategy.

We told you TeaP idiots this would happen, but NOOOOOOO, you would not listen.

There is no such thing as a ‘RINO,’ anyone is a republican who considers himself a republican.

The idiotic notion that republicans who wisely and correctly reject rightwing extremism aren’t ‘real republicans’ is one of the many things destroying the GOP, such as the TPM.

The Republican party is definitely fractured.
I don't know who can unite us.
I like Rubio but I think he could be as easily swayed as Cruz

Jindall?

Christie is just another Crist

*shrug*
I really like Newt last time around and he seems to be injecting some reason during this fiasco......
:eusa_eh:

What is your view of Steve Lonnegan?

The RINOs are those like CrusaderFrank, Stephanie, Yurt, Ernie S., etc, from the far reactionary right.

As the popularity ratings continue to plummet to historic lows, the TeaPs double down without an exit strategy.

We told you TeaP idiots this would happen, but NOOOOOOO, you would not listen.

OFA direct deposits another 25 cents in the Jake Starkey Fake Republican account

Those calling you RINO are less Republican than you. Real Republicans have been intellectual, willing to comromise, understanding of the political system and willing to do what is good in the long run

Those on the radical right are short sighted, intollerant of diversity and insistent on doctrinal purity. They do not represent the party but dictate because they are the most militant

Bingo.

Why I am SO OLD I even remember when the GOP WAS the party of intellectuals!

Now being an intellectual in that party is probably going to get you labeled as a RINO.

The STUPID have taken over the former party of Wm F Buckley!!!:mad:

Bingo.

Why I am SO OLD I even remember when the GOP WAS the party of intellectuals!

Now being an intellectual in that party is probably going to get you labeled as a RINO.

The STUPID have taken over the former party of Wm F Buckley!!!:mad:

William F Buckley has been replaced by High School graduates Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck

socks.jpg

Is that what you J off into when you think of America collapsing.

HEy Frank, let me ask you something. Who do you want to us to put up as of right now for President in 2016? Real question, who do you think has the best chance of winning the MAJORITY vote in 2016?

Dr Ben Carson

The guy who compared homosexuality to bestiality? Are you dor real? How many people do you expect to vote for him? What are you just putting him up for shits and gigs? Like hey, this would be fun to watch the Republican candidate lose by 35 points!

The Republican party is definitely fractured.
I don't know who can unite us.
I like Rubio but I think he could be as easily swayed as Cruz

Jindall?

Christie is just another Crist

*shrug*
I really like Newt last time around and he seems to be injecting some reason during this fiasco......
:eusa_eh:

Lonnegan is good. He is a little to supportive of things like gun rights and abortion, but I think his fiscal views override his social shortcomings. He has a tough time getting off of the ground in NJ, but he has potential.

Don't worry everyone, when people like this say that you are a "fake" Republican all it means is that you use your brain. Don't attack intellectuals because it you don't understand any of that learnin stuff.

Lonnegan is good. He is a little to supportive of things like gun rights and abortion, but I think his fiscal views override his social shortcomings. He has a tough time getting off of the ground in NJ, but he has potential.

Damn

I thought there was hope for you in NJ Republican politics

Lonnegan is a nutjob teatard who they trot out every couple years to run in can't win elections

Don't worry everyone, when people like this say that you are a "fake" Republican all it means is that you use your brain. Don't attack intellectuals because it you don't understand any of that learnin stuff.

Trust me

You do not want to be a Republican in the mold of Stephanie

Trust me

You do not want to be a Republican in the mold of Stephanie

No one does.. The thing is, that she and her simple cohorts are the loudest so people think that we are all like that. It is not the case! There are so many of us who want to actually get things done in congress! Once we get the WORST congress in the history of America out of there.

Is that what you J off into when you think of America collapsing.

HEy Frank, let me ask you something. Who do you want to us to put up as of right now for President in 2016? Real question, who do you think has the best chance of winning the MAJORITY vote in 2016?

Dr Ben Carson

The guy who compared homosexuality to bestiality? Are you dor real? How many people do you expect to vote for him? What are you just putting him up for shits and gigs? Like hey, this would be fun to watch the Republican candidate lose by 35 points!

No, Son of Starkey. I hope he runs. He'll easily beat whoever the dems run be it Hillary or Christie

Last edited:
Dr Ben Carson

No, Son of Starkey. I hope he runs. He'll easily beat whoever the dems run be it Hillary or Christie

You people actually believe the things that you say.. Sometimes I forget that you actually think that stuff and you don't just say it for shock value. If you think Ben Carson could win a mayoral position in Oxford, Mississippi you may be right, but a major election? That means he needs over 50 million people to vote for him and not just in Alabama. Do you really think the moderates in Ohio and Florida would be like ya know, the current Sec. State with an favorability rating of 66 percent is ok, but lets put in the guy who thinks human beings making love is equivalent to barnyard sex.. Do you hear the things you are saying, or do you just not care?

Dr Ben Carson

Carson couldn't even get elected to the Senate

Forum List

Back