Who are The Real Racists?

insein said:
I see "Black" Americans as a group that is pretty similar in idealism. Thats either from the economic status of most "Black" americans or the politics of race that have created this similarity. 90% (Presidential Election 2004) of "Black" Americans vote for Democratic candidates. This is the only ethnic group in the country that has a distinguished margin between ideals. All other minorities and whites have about at worst a 45 to 55 split in their ideals for politicians. This is because they feel that their ideals are best represented by Democratic leaders.

Democratic leaders use the politics of Race to divide the nation into "Black" vs "white", Poor vs Rich. They tell their constituents that the rich white people have what you want and won't give it to you. Thats why you need to vote for them and they'll take it from them and give it to you. This has been the Democratic standpoint for 50+ years now. Has the Black-American community gotten better or worse in that time frame? As far as equality of citizenship, they have gained immensely. In the quality of life, they have gained little. In the quality of education they have regressed.

The point is that Black-Americans vote as a group for a certain way of thinking. Sure you have 10% that don't agree with the rest, but 90% is an overwhelming majority. Until Black Americans can be educated on the ways to succeed in life then they will be prisoners of their own ignorance by being the lap dogs of those that cry Race for every foul that life hands them.

So, your point is that Black Americans are just too "unsuccessful in life" and "ignorant" to vote Republican? I disagree.

I think that generations of having to determine which people they can trust and which they cannot trust has led to an ability by many Black Americans to see through a lot of bull. I think that there have been generations of Black Americans who have taught this skill both in their actions and through outright instruction to their children.

From determining who they could count on while attempting to run North during slavery to determining which white store owner might sell them something at a fair price during Jim Crow to determining whether they could turn to a certain police officer without being prejudged a criminal... Black Americans have had to make value judgements throughout our nation's history at much higher stakes than any other ethnicity or race.

But, that's just my opinion.

William Joyce said:
They are slightly less intelligent human beings who don't belong in white societies, that's all.

This guy's rep is green? Makes one wonder who's giving him props doesn't it.

jasendorf said:
So, your point is that Black Americans are just too "unsuccessful in life" and "ignorant" to vote Republican? I disagree.

I think that generations of having to determine which people they can trust and which they cannot trust has led to an ability by many Black Americans to see through a lot of bull. I think that there have been generations of Black Americans who have taught this skill both in their actions and through outright instruction to their children.

From determining who they could count on while attempting to run North during slavery to determining which white store owner might sell them something at a fair price during Jim Crow to determining whether they could turn to a certain police officer without being prejudged a criminal... Black Americans have had to make value judgements throughout our nation's history at much higher stakes than any other ethnicity or race.

But, that's just my opinion.

Ha Ha Ha Ha hahahahaha, are you typing this with a straight face? This ridiculous ass kissing, you would be the first person blacks would distrust in the room? Applying for a job with Al Sharpton?

How exactly do you account for the worship of Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakan, Snoop Dog, Ludacris, Fity cent, Al Sharpton, Don King, Bill Clinton, Spinner rims, etc., etc.

What a rube.:afro:

jasendorf said:
That, his words, "[Black Americans] are slightly less intelligent human beings who don't belong in white societies, that's all."
Oh, thought you asked ..
This guy's rep is green? Makes one wonder who's giving him props doesn't it.
My mistake. You'll need to ask him about his views.

sitarro said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha hahahahaha, are you typing this with a straight face? This ridiculous ass kissing, you would be the first person blacks would distrust in the room? Applying for a job with Al Sharpton?

How exactly do you account for the worship of Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakan, Snoop Dog, Ludacris, Fity cent, Al Sharpton, Don King, Bill Clinton, Spinner rims, etc., etc.

What a rube.:afro:

Yuk it up. The Republican Party's inability to empathize with minorities of both race and religion is what will be its downfall. While I may not fully understand the "worship" of the figures you mentioned... I can darn tootin' bet that your lack of desire to even attempt to understand is what causes those 90% poll numbers. In 2008, you can count on plenty of Latino Americans remembering that the Republican Party spent a lot of energy vilifying many of their friends, parents, grandparents and siblings while discussing immigration reform. And, next time you won't have "Nosotros Amigo Gobernador Jorge Bush" to fall back on.

jasendorf said:
Yuk it up. The Republican Party's inability to empathize with minorities of both race and religion is what will be its downfall. While I may not fully understand the "worship" of the figures you mentioned... I can darn tootin' bet that your lack of desire to even attempt to understand is what causes those 90% poll numbers. In 2008, you can count on plenty of Latino Americans remembering that the Republican Party spent a lot of energy vilifying many of their friends, parents, grandparents and siblings while discussing immigration reform. And, next time you won't have "Nosotros Amigo Gobernador Jorge Bush" to fall back on.
You sound young and ignorant.
Which is it. Young, ignorant or both?

jasendorf said:

Actually, the majority of voting hispanics are vehemently against this illegal invasion...even the ones who got here illegally to start with. As for blacks, the only way to appeal to the black crowd you're referring to is to be black and talk about how evil white people are. I try my best to empathize with these minorities, but the more I try to put myself in their shoes, the less I understand why they don't get up off their sorry asses and do something for themselves instead of letting a couple of douches who call themselves reverends tell the government and 'whitie' to do it all for me. Frankly, I don't want them on my side unless their attitude shapes up. If a bunch of freeloaders and aspiring pimps and drug dealers want to vote for me, I'm doing something wrong.

Mr. P said:
You sound young and ignorant.
Which is it. Young, ignorant or both?

Is that the best reply you've got? Name calling? Here, entertain yourself for a while while the adults have a discussion:

:banana:

Hobbit said:
Frankly, I don't want them on my side unless their attitude shapes up. If a bunch of freeloaders and aspiring pimps and drug dealers want to vote for me, I'm doing something wrong.

Whereas if the Klan votes for you you're doing something right? Brilliant.

jasendorf said:
Whereas if the Klan votes for you you're doing something right? Brilliant.

Just as I think you have said the dumbest thing possible you come back with somehing more ridiculous, you're really pretty entertaining.:D

Forum List

Back