Who are The Real Racists?

jasendorf said:
Question is... what would my agreement or disagreement with it matter? It's not my fight. Regardless of the fact that I think the Court would be better off with Thomas gone and with O'Connor back... I still don't want the guy dead at an early age.

But, that still belies the fact that the original post whines incessantly about "the Dems pulling the race card" while pulling the race card itself. How dumb does someone have to be not to see the hypocrisy in that?

Hypocrisy rules!!! It's politics dude anybody can say anything !!!

it's dumb to call people dumb:poop:

Kathianne said:
and you are babbling about what? We can't discuss the nonsense in your head...

Is that really the best you can do? Is that what passes for an argument around here? If so, my response will of course be, "nah na nyah na boo boo." At least I'm learning early on who can craft an argument and who is mildly mentally-challenged. You, my friend, fit the latter description.

jasendorf said:
Is that really the best you can do? Is that what passes for an argument around here? If so, my response will of course be, "nah na nyah na boo boo." At least I'm learning early on who can craft an argument and who is mildly mentally-challenged. You, my friend, fit the latter description.
Read away, seems I wasn't alone...¥ou're half a bubble off.

Kathianne said:
Read away, seems I wasn't alone...¥ou're half a bubble off.

Are you sure you're posting to the right thread? You're starting to make less and less sense (even though I thought it was impossible you've accomplished it).

jasendorf said:
Are you sure you're posting to the right thread? You're starting to make less and less sense (even though I thought it was impossible you've accomplished it).
Dearie, you are walking a line. What is your problem? Unlike you I quote your posts I'm responding to, try it.

jasendorf said:

You seem to dodge a lot of reasonable questions aimed at what you post and mainly resond to those you term "mildly mentally challenged" and "not credible" or whatever it was you said earlier.

Said1 said:
You seem to dodge a lot of reasonable questions aimed at what you post and mainly resond to those you term "mildly mentally challenged" and "not credible" or whatever it was you said earlier.
You must admit, my restraint so far is admirable. ;)

jasendorf said:
"they" "joyfully" engage in "open racism"?

If that ain't the race card... I'm not exactly sure what is...

No it isn't the race card. That's like me calling the French bigots, because they joyfully engage in open bigotry. And then they call me a bigette for saying they're bigots. Which would be really funny, since I'm merely pointing out their bigotted actions, comments and legislation that I would not support had the sicheation been reversed.

jasendorf said:
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in a post which accuses the "other side" of "pulling the race card" while at the same time yanking out a whole race DECK?

"They pull the race card by calling us racists!!!! Wahhhh!!! They're racists!!!"

Take a breath Skippy and think about what you've just done.

But, let's be realistic... the Klan ain't voting Dem these days.

i can only speak to this.....the dems say minorities are too "something" to figure out how to make it on thier own so the world should help them out.....

don't know what that is but i would not have wanted to get to where i am knowing that i got there becasue of the color of my skin not my skill.

i do know this......my entry into university was prevented because of the color of my skin not my skill

Said1 said:
No it isn't the race card. That's like me calling the French bigots, because they joyfully engage in open bigotry. And then they call me a bigette for saying they're bigots. Which would be really funny, since I'm merely pointing out their bigotted actions, comments and legislation that I would not support had the sicheation been reversed.

I thought the race card was labelling an entire group of people due to the words or actions of a small subgroup.

For instance, me labelling all Republicans racists just because their Senate leader waxed poetic over how things would be better if the candidate who claimed the platform of "Segregation Now. Segregation Tomorrow. Segregation Forever" had been elected President. That would be pulling the race card...

I think I know what our problem in communication is here... to you, only liberals or Dems can "pull the race card" whereas conservatives only "take note of race thingies..."

jasendorf said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... we get it... poor oppressed straight, Christian white guy... we'll all cry you a river...

how dismissive, insensitive and condescending of you.......i think you are blue inside and only pretend to be red to get women

manu1959 said:
how dismissive, insensitive and condescending of you.......i think you are blue inside and only pretend to be red to get women

Oh, I'm sorry, am I not being politically correct enough for you?

Forum List

Back