Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The film "1913 Seeds of Conflict" describes the photographic propaganda campaign of the Zionists. The photo of the beach dunes which if rotated 90% would have shown the sea and the Arab owned citric groves with workers picking the fruit and the thriving Arab city (I think Haifa) in the distance. The Zionists wanted the world to believe that they were settling an uninhabited desert.

The film "1913 Seeds of Conflict" describes the photographic propaganda campaign of the Zionists. The photo of the beach dunes which if rotated 90% would have shown the sea and the Arab owned citric groves with workers picking the fruit and the thriving Arab city (I think Haifa) in the distance. The Zionists wanted the world to believe that they were settling an uninhabited desert.
Indeed, there isn't much about Israel that isn't a lie.

Who are the Pal'istanians?

Religious War

‎"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews) is a war of ‎religion and faith. Long Live Fatah!”
[Official PA TV, Jan. 9, 2012
Sent from my iPad

bottom_left_corner.gif

bottom_right_corner.gif

Children as combatants

Promoting violence for children

Rock-throwing dolls for Palestinian children confiscated by Israeli Customs

Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec. 9, 2015
Palestinian_rock_throwing_doll.jpg

My nominee for mother of the year.

Motivating children to seek Shahada | PMW

Mother on PA TV: “I hope that all of my children will die at Israel’s hand as Martyrs, for the honor of the homeland Palestine”
Source: Official Palestinian Authority TV, July 15, 2015
Official PA TV program One Day We will Return interviews Um Nidal Abu Tarboush, whose husband Musa Ahmad Abu Tarboush was killed by an aerial bomb (possibly Israeli) in southern Lebanon.

I DONT KNOW THAT WHY ISRAEL DONT GENOCIDE THEM?
israel can kill woman.can kill children.why they dont finish the job?

Stoop to their level?
No.

The Israelis do murder Palestinian women and children, in the thousands at a time. If they thought they could get away with murdering all the non-Jews they are ruling, without doomsday consequences to their country, they would.

Stoop to their level?
No.

The Israelis do murder Palestinian women and children, in the thousands at a time. If they thought they could get away with murdering all the non-Jews they are ruling, without doomsday consequences to their country, they would.
I've asked you many times before to detail where this is done.
Look Jason Bourne, Jews are far too good at anything they do; there's NO WAY Jews are massacring the West Bank Jordanians and their numbers are still ever increasing.
So take your lies and stuff them up your Muslim girlfriend's rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back