Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does my head look big in this Islamist Shame Sack?

So she invites a former IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) putz to complain about Sarsour. He deflects to Saudi Arabia Iran. He plays the terrorist card.

So, how are women treated by Israel?

Hmmm, it looks like they have no room to talk.

So, I thought it was comical how Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers like Linda Sarsour (and you), are so enthusiastic about fascistic Islamic sharia law but live in the Great Satan™ Where you are both protected from it.

Is that YouTube video another Pallywood Production staged confrontation? Another Shirley Temper comedy?

Here is another video by this person. Actually I agree with her on this issue. She has many videos on free speech. And for the most part I agree with her.

But where are these hypocrites on this free speech issue?

Crickets.

So she invites a former IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) putz to complain about Sarsour. He deflects to Saudi Arabia Iran. He plays the terrorist card.

So, I thought it was comical how Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers like Linda Sarsour (and you), are so enthusiastic about fascistic Islamic sharia law but live in the Great Satan™ Where you are both protected from it.

Is that YouTube video another Pallywood Production staged confrontation? Another Shirley Temper comedy?

More deflection.

Do you have a link to a Sharia law book we can look at?

More deflection.

Do you have a link to a Sharia law book we can look at?

I'm sure you have one you can borrow from your madrassah.

Israel teaching children to hate.

DSC_0773.jpg

Hate campaign attacks largest Palestinian cultural event in Europe

The Palestinian Expo, promoting the culture, art, food, history and people of Palestine has been subject to a wave of attacks aimed at cancelling the event on July 8.

The event is titled as the “perfect space to unleash your inner child” and is the biggest Palestinian cultural and entertainment event in Europe. However, Twitter campaigns and a recent legal letter have claimed that the event is a ‘festival of hate’, promoting ‘Jew hate’ with ‘terrorist links’.

Robert Festenstein - of RHF Solicitors in Manchester - is representing Jewish Human Rights Watch (JHRW); he has sent a letter on behalf of JHRW to the host location, the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster, demanding that they cancel the event.

Every unsubstantiated allegation in the letter contained no reference or source to support RHF’s accusations. RHF Solicitors have so far not responded to any requests for a comment.

The letter makes numerous unreferenced and damaging allegations against sponsors of the event - the Palestine Solidarity Campaign and Friends of Al-Aqsa. Both groups have strongly denied the claims and have consulted their legal counsel. If the accusations are viewed as defamation then legal action against the author may be pursued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back