Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the Europeans decide to colonize a place that had such terrible people? Did they think they would able to eliminate every last one of them, Muslims and Christians alike?

It seems that all the evidence from unbiased reliable sources are saying that the Palestinians are the ones doing the ethnic cleansing of Christians. With a reported decline in numbers of 90%.
Why did the arab muslims who had ran away from Palestine 3 times when given the chance to colonise under the ottomans move there after the Jews had made the land fertile again using European farming methods. Could it be they wanted to steal Jewish property again like they have done since the birth of islam.

Why aren't the people of Gaza picking up that rubble and trash? Do they enjoy living in squalor? The difference in the two pictures is the Jews were prisoners but they had pride and self-respect.
Well Hoss,the Jews were totally traumatised and knew their fate.........both peoples had/have pride and self-respect...........to try to assume one side or the other were somehow better than the other....in this/these situations is pretty crass of you..........you really should know better. your friend steve.

The pictures show that even facing certain death the Jews had pride and kept the place clean and tidy. The Palestinians just exist in squalor and make no efforts to tidy the place up, doing so would destroy the propaganda value of such pictiures. Look at the Jews half starved yet still proud, then look at the Palestinians well fed and slovenly.
Somehow it looks as if Gaza has just been BOMBED but to a snake like you,it makes no difference.....You are a sick Jewish Bastard,trying to somehow(in YOUR PEANUT BRAIN) to make profit out of the disgusting situation of both peoples in both photographs......

You really are a SICKO BASTARDO........now get fcuked you North London piece of SHIT to Jews and Palestinians..........you are mentally and sexually inadequate

Hey dumbo most of England looked like that in the 1940's, and the people set to with relish to clean up after the raids, they did not let the weeds grow wild for nearly a year and complain about not getting any money to buy weapons with.

Can always tell when an islamonazi scumbag is getting upset over facts they make glaring mistakes and try and alter other peoples religion and place of residence. I believe you live in some London cellar where you sit on a bucket and tap away on your keyboard all day what the imam is telling you to post.

What islamonazi propaganda will you post tomorrow after Friday prayers...................
London,NO WAY most of that city is a DUMP...........I live in Mullaloo,Western Australia on the beach.....BEAUTIFUL ONE DAY,BRILLIANT THE NEXT

I leave the London BISSO to you....North Londonite

What a moron even after posting where I live you still insist I live in London, I would not be paid to live in that hellhole. You on the other hand exist in a fantasy world when the reality is you live in a cellar in Tower Hamlets and pimp yourself to the local imam

Why did the Europeans decide to colonize a place that had such terrible people? Did they think they would able to eliminate every last one of them, Muslims and Christians alike?

It seems that all the evidence from unbiased reliable sources are saying that the Palestinians are the ones doing the ethnic cleansing of Christians. With a reported decline in numbers of 90%.
Why did the arab muslims who had ran away from Palestine 3 times when given the chance to colonise under the ottomans move there after the Jews had made the land fertile again using European farming methods. Could it be they wanted to steal Jewish property again like they have done since the birth of islam.
Do you have an "unbiased reliable source" that is not linked to Israel.

Do you have one that shows it is not true ?

Forced to read the script or face having to watch their family brutalised. All came out when Jews escaped the clutches of the islamonazi's

Christians disagree with you Phoney.

LIEUTENANCY OF ENGLAND AND WALES

THE ORDER OF THE SEPULCHRE

"....Christian Palestinians to start a new life abroad. And they do – not necessarily because they want to, but because the discrimination, political uncertainty and poor job prospects inherent in the Occupation mean that their chances of bettering themselves are greater abroad than at home."

Christians in the Occupied Palestinian Territories 2014

Christians disagree with you Phoney.

LIEUTENANCY OF ENGLAND AND WALES

THE ORDER OF THE SEPULCHRE

"....Christian Palestinians to start a new life abroad. And they do – not necessarily because they want to, but because the discrimination, political uncertainty and poor job prospects inherent in the Occupation mean that their chances of bettering themselves are greater abroad than at home."

Christians in the Occupied Palestinian Territories 2014

Some right wing wannabee catholic crusader outfit that is anti Jew by command of the pope. What a LYING LOSER you are

...the Palestinians are the ones doing the ethnic cleansing of Christians.​

Every report I have seen about that is from a source connected to Israel.

Forced to read the script or face having to watch their family brutalised. All came out when Jews escaped the clutches of the islamonazi's

Two of the most widely known and respected Palestinians who support Palestine are Edward Said and Hannon Ashrawi. Both Christians. Why would they support a place that persecutes Christians?

And I have seen reports connected to Christians who have escaped the clutches of hamas and fatah

Two of the most widely known and respected Palestinians who support Palestine are Edward Said and Hannon Ashrawi. Both Christians. Why would they support a place that persecutes Christians?

Because it is not the place but the arab muslims that are the problem

And I have seen reports connected to Christians who have escaped the clutches of hamas and fatah
I notice that you did not post them.

I have posted them many times in the past, and you like a stuck record just keep asking for them. They never change, just like the mandate of Palestine never changes

I have posted them many times in the past, and you like a stuck record just keep asking for them. They never change, just like the mandate of Palestine never changes
Yeah, yeah, same old duck.

Link.

Yeah, yeah, same old duck.

No duck just facts showing that you are either a moron or you hope the links change.

Link.

Link to what, current news items or your insanity.

Try reading their charters and the Koran there are your links

Ball liqer writes:
Who are the Jews really??????

Better yet, who are the Australians?

"Between 1788 and 1868, approximately 162,000 convicts were transported to the various Australian penal colonies by the British government.

"n 1787 the First Fleet of eleven convict ships set sail for Botany Bay, arriving on 20 January 1788 to found Sydney, the first European settlement in Australia.

"Approximately 20% of modern Australians are descended from transported convicts."
I LOVE these posts from the IGNORANT...but let me continue to blow this CRETINS summation (AND OPINION) out of the water.

The reason "Convicts were transported to Australia" is that the Brits were unable to send them to the ORIGINAL place of where these "TRANSPORTS/CONVICTS previously went to ...wait for it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMERICA>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU DUMB ASS.

Not all of Australia received convicts but who cares anyway.....Haven't we done well FREE MEDICAL BENIFITS,FREE SCHOOLING,CHEAP PHARMICUTICAL PRODUCT.....ONE THIRD THE PRICE THAN AMERICANS PAY(DUMB ASS),UNEMPLOYMENT PAYMENTS,FREE CHILD CARE SCHOOLING AND MEDICAL,STRONG ECOMONY(SKIRTED THE WFC).....AGED PENSIONS......ALL THE US DOES NOT HAVE.....WHAT DOES "MODERN AUSTRALIANS MEAN ?" DUMB ASS ........................CLEAN CITIES,ANYONE CAN GO TO UNIVERSITY..........poor old rial spends his his days sucking himself off......when your ready rial.....let the fight begin.......WE NEVER TAKE A BACKWARDS STEP

With all the money the Americans have made you have nothing to show for it,for the American people........Where did all the CASH GO ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that's right $67 Trillon of Tax Payers money to Israel...yet those Taxpayers have to drive to CANADA to afford their medicines...................Give me Convicts anytime,now take your head out of your Ass pal.Australian GREAT ONE DAY...PERFECT THE NEXT...you were sayin......$#^%*&! that's right...GOT IT IN ONE>>>BULLSHIT

The aussy pussy all worked-up. Over what? Every word I wrote is one hundred percent accurate. So you descend from a long line of petty criminals & low-lifes . . . tell us somethin' we didn't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back