Who are the low information voters?

And the #Trumpanzees will completely forget/dismiss the fact that they all hated Goldman Sachs before the election.

View attachment 101357
You do know golden Sachs paid millions to Hillary for speeches?
Hillary talked to them.

Trump is hiring them to run the government.

SUCKERS!!!

We like business dipshit. Its you dems tha y have issues with it.
As long as they are for making new trade deals and oppose the min wage and regulation, im down.

The Trump supporters of course. They're also apparently the wrong information voters, and the no information (aka no clue) voters.

Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

No, you're not hallucinating. 2 out of 3 Trump voters think the UE rate went up since Obama became president.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

Yep. Four in ten Trump voters think the stock market has gone down since Obama became president.

And, amazingly, or not, 4 out of 10 Trump supporters think he won the popular vote:

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

Well, no wonder he 'won' then, I guess. lol

Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality
You will have to include the people at the Bureau of Labor Statistics as low information voters because according to them, the "real" unemployment rate is 9.6%.

"Total unemployed, plus all persons marginally attached to the labor force, plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of the civilian labor force plus all persons marginally attached to the labor force" is 9.6%.

"Persons marginally attached to the labor force are those who currently are neither working nor looking for work but indicate that they want and are available for a job and have looked for work sometime in the past 12 months. Discouraged workers, a subset of the marginally attached, have given a job-market related reason for not currently looking for work. Persons employed part time for economic reasons are those who want and are available for full-time work but have had to settle for a part-time schedule. Updated population controls are introduced annually with the release of January data."

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

lol, idiot. That is the U-6 measure of unemployment and that was over 14% when Obama took office.

So that has fallen too.

U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven

MSNBC... pffftt. In terms of trustworthiness, they rank below Comedy Central.

That is all you need to know.
This from a climate change denier who lives in a city below sea level.

it's called seasonal waterfront property ...

You folks take ignorant to breathtaking new depths.
You deny it,
Find you are wrong and then try to find another way to deny it. That is the ignorance.

I dunno. Not to argue on this issue, but the fake news stories fit people's reality. Any myth has a central truth to those who believe it.

The 120K people who put Trump over the top, despite Hillary winning the vote by 2 million, did not see the economy improving. And they saw immigrant kids getting better access to education and futures than their kids got, so yeah, I'm not surprised at stories about Obama banning the pledge in public schools.

I'm not naïve enough to think Donald will make their lives much better. Look at the guy Donald made Sec. of the Treasury. He made a fortune focking these poor folks. The dems stopped being real progressives something around 1988 and 92. There wasn't much difference between Poppy and Slick. But as kid back in the 60s, it became obvious even in youth that when my Dad's sales went up and there were lots of pay raises, the banks raised interest rates, and jobs became plentiful and wages dropped.

if I were a betting guy, I'd say the next four years will be good for banks that sell gummit debt and defense contractors, and medicare and Medicaid will take a hit. In short, Trump focked the chumps.

MSNBC... pffftt. In terms of trustworthiness, they rank below Comedy Central.

That is all you need to know.
This from a climate change denier who lives in a city below sea level.

it's called seasonal waterfront property ...

You folks take ignorant to breathtaking new depths.
You deny it,
Find you are wrong and then try to find another way to deny it. That is the ignorance.

Can I get a translation? Find you are wrong and then try to find another way to deny it?

This just in from MSNBC:

TRUMP TO AFFIX LASER BEAMS TO HEADS OF MUTANT SEA BASS AND USE THEM IN FULL SCALE INVASION OF CUBA.

Carry on...

It was only a few days ago that Redfish here was INSISTING that Trump won the popular vote, without much objection or correction from his RW pals,

so it's hardly surprising we'd see such numbers on a larger scale.

Forum List

Back