Who Are The "Job Creators"?

Who are the "job creators"?

• Large business. We need to give them everything so they can "trickle down"

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Small business. We need to support them so they can build up.

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Consumers.

Not true. There is demand for flying cars. Why aren't they common?

That is brilliant! You have absolutely convinced me that demand does not drive job creation with that example. I can't think of a single reason why flying cars are not mass produced. Not a single reason.

It appears you can't since you haven't articulated any.

So since we both agree that there is demand for flying cars and you say consumers create jobs, why aren't there any flying cars and how does this pertain to jobs? Are you saying there aren't consumers for flying cars?

Not true. There is demand for flying cars. Why aren't they common?

That is brilliant! You have absolutely convinced me that demand does not drive job creation with that example. I can't think of a single reason why flying cars are not mass produced. Not a single reason.

So since we both agree that there is demand for flying cars and you say consumers create jobs, why aren't there any flying cars and how does this pertain to jobs? Are you saying there aren't consumers for flying cars?

Pssssst! We call them "airplanes".

Thanks for playing.

Pssssst! We call them "airplanes".

Thanks for playing.
That's your response? LOL!!!!!

The people are. We buy things so it makes business employ more people to keep up with demand.

WRONG..Without business to create and market, there is no product to buy.

If there is a demand someone will always work to fill that demand.
If there is profit in it of course.

Of course most "demands" in america are unneeded and false demands. A result of TV programming.
Most seem to be status type of things not necessary things.

Last edited:
Who Are The "Job Creators"?

job creation is not a who but a necessity for any undertaking involving production and subject to a multitude of variables in regards to compensation.

Last edited:
Consumers.

WRONG..
Without those with the means to start the businesses which produce products there are no products.
Consumerism does not exist in a vacuum. Please stop the nonsense.

It's product first....

How can people demand and line up at the cell phone store
if the cell phone hasn't been developed yet.

Apple's whole existence is based on building stuff and convincing people they just had to have it.

Then we have a President who with his speech on Friday the 13th of this year shit all over
business with that dumb ass explanation.

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Forum List

Back