Who Are The "Job Creators"?

Who are the "job creators"?

• Large business. We need to give them everything so they can "trickle down"

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Small business. We need to support them so they can build up.

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Why are libtards not the least bit interested in actually considering what out job creators think on this subject?

They hate Obama's commie guts, and the feeling is quite mutual.

The people are. We buy things so it makes business employ more people to keep up with demand.

WRONG..Without business to create and market, there is no product to buy.

And if we don't buy things then business goes out of business.So maybe I am 1 step ahead of you but overall you are correct.Its a cycle. Businesses start and they give jobs to people but to stay in business they must have people buying the product so they can hire more people and make a profit as well.

Yep it is extremely interlinked in a consumer spending based economy.

Kind of a chicken and egg thing but without demand there will be no products produced to sell.

But the trade imbalance skews all the rules quite a bit.
Demand for Chinese goods creates only a very few low paying jobs in the USA.

Last edited:
This thread is as stupid as the OP. In sheer numbers it's small business, there are more of them.

All kinds of reasons why jobs are created, BUT the common thread is that someone wants something done and either they dont have the time or knowledge to do it, so voila, they create a job, who works at the pleasure of the boss. And if the job is not needed it gets removed. voila loss of jobs.
So the point is the people that create jobs are people who need shit done, but somehow liberals think they magically appear and that the worker should be equal with the owner.....NOPE...you get paid what the job is worth.
And that means movie stars make millions and line workers in a factory dont

The people are. We buy things so it makes business employ more people to keep up with demand.

And if we don't buy things then business goes out of business.So maybe I am 1 step ahead of you but overall you are correct.Its a cycle. Businesses start and they give jobs to people but to stay in business they must have people buying the product so they can hire more people and make a profit as well.

Which is correct supply drives demand and without purchasing power, business ceases to exist. However without a job, income ceases to exist for most all people.

Small business allows individuals to bring competition to the market, and often are fair paying, local positions that thrive the economy to give them spending power.

Large business is basically making people beg to take whatever they give you as they monopolize the market. They essentially give you low pay and benefits forcing you to buy low quality overseas products simply because you can't afford to do so otherwise.

Last edited:

Which is correct supply drives demand and without purchasing power, business ceases to exist. However without a job, income ceases to exist for most all people.

Small business allows individuals to bring competition to the market, and often are fair paying, local positions that thrive the economy to give them spending power.

Large business is basically making people beg to take whatever they give you as they monopolize the market. They essentially give you low pay and benefits forcing you to buy low quality overseas products simply because you can't afford to do so otherwise.

You do realize that most regulation, while hate by all business owners is to allow big business to exist and drive out smaller competition? for example with the Disability access to pools law, which is stupid in the first place, who is gonna be hurt by that, joe's motel or Hilton? It may cost Hilton money, but Joe's aint gonna be able to retrofit a pool area. This is why business owners give money to both parties.

Business.. small or large.. are the job creators...

And like individual citizens.. the government's job is not to prop them up.. but to allow them every opportunity to succeed or fail all on their own... not to interfere and play fovorites

well said

Actually consumers with decent paying jobs are the primary job creators in the USA.

Unless one is on a 100% barter system, they are a consumer regardless of income level.
That said, without the business that creates the market and the product or service, there is no consumerism nor are there any jobs.

The point is, those who have the means create the businesses which produce a product or provide a service. That is where it starts.
Those on a pro labor left hold the premise that labor exists in a vacuum. That without the existence of (big) labor there is no market.

That is brilliant! You have absolutely convinced me that demand does not drive job creation with that example. I can't think of a single reason why flying cars are not mass produced. Not a single reason.

It appears you can't since you haven't articulated any.

So since we both agree that there is demand for flying cars and you say consumers create jobs, why aren't there any flying cars and how does this pertain to jobs? Are you saying there aren't consumers for flying cars?

Pssssst! We call them "airplanes".

Thanks for playing.

It appears you are clueless.

So who is the job creator in your scenario? Looks like the business owner.

This thread is as stupid as the OP. In sheer numbers it's small business, there are more of them.

Just started my new small business tonight. I employ one. Me! I make art pictures
in the mud by stepping on bugs... let dry overnight and in sunlight. Dig up and sell at the roadside.
I am so glad I can make a small business contribution tonight. Tuesday will be having my going out of small business sale! Next...:confused:

Actually consumers with decent paying jobs are the primary job creators in the USA.

Unless one is on a 100% barter system, they are a consumer regardless of income level.
That said, without the business that creates the market and the product or service, there is no consumerism nor are there any jobs.

ahh the barter system.
It is all a barter system, whether money or goods are used.
I still deal in a straight barter system from time to time. I trade beef for pork, I trade corn for chickens and eggs. I even trade goods for labor from time to time.

It is pretty much a chicken or egg thing.
A business will do no good without consumers and consumers will do no good without a business to work for to make money to buy goods.

One comment as we switch over to primarially smaller businesses our pay and benefits also get smaller.
so we as consumers have less money to buy stuff with, it becomes a slow downward spiral.
Just as our trade imbalance has become for a nation based on consumer spending.
And since we are a global economy now nothing either party will do will fix that in the next couple of decades.
It can be mitigated somewhat, but will not level off till China and other exporters to the USA's lifestyles come up a bit and it becomes more costly to import from China to make here.
IN the meantime our standard of living will continue to dwindle down.

Last edited:

Everything is a barter system. We trade pieces of paper with numbers on them for goods.

What's interesting is that no one voted for the big corporations, those the GOP say are the "job creators" :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back