Who are some of your favorite movie actresses, all-time?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
My favorite all-time is Meryl Streep. She's THE best actress I've seen in my lifetime, and I was born in 1961. I've liked virtually everything I've seen her do, in a wide range of roles. Ironically, one role I DIDN'T like her as was for Kramer vs. Kramer. To me, she didn't really do a whole lot of great acting in that film, she just cried an awful lot. But she DID inexplicably win one of her three Best Actress Oscars for that film. I've liked her in everything else I've seen her in. So, who are some of YOUR favorite actresses?

Jennifer Connelly
1587375802468.png

Mandy Patinkin (remember Inigo Montoya in A Princess Bride?)

Morgan Freeman

Marlon Brando

John Lithgow

As for females, I blush to admit that I evaluate all of them on their physical beauty, acting talent be damned. And there are just too many beauties out there to identify the most prominent.

Mandy Patinkin (remember Inigo Montoya in A Princess Bride?)

Morgan Freeman

Marlon Brando

John Lithgow

As for females, I blush to admit that I evaluate all of them on their physical beauty, acting talent be damned. And there are just too many beauties out there to identify the most prominent.

I’m following Mandy in Homeland.

I loved Morgan Freeman in The Shaw-shank Redemption.

I was recently streaming a movie and was so impressed with the female lead I Googled her character looking for the name of the actress. It was Jennifer Connelly. The film was House of Sand and Fog ( 2003 ) with Ben Kingsley. I'll watch anything Ben stars in. But Jennifer Connelly was very impressive to me as an actress.

Other actresses, I will watch anything they are in:

Jodie Foster
Meryl Streep ( ANYTHING )
Glenn Close
Francis McDormand
Nicole Kidman
Mimi Rogers
Lorraine Bracco

I was recently streaming a movie and was so impressed with the female lead I Googled her character looking for the name of the actress. It was Jennifer Connelly. The film was House of Sand and Fog ( 2003 ) with Ben Kingsley. I'll watch anything Ben stars in. But Jennifer Connelly was very impressive to me as an actress.

Other actresses, I will watch anything they are in:

Jodie Foster
Meryl Streep ( ANYTHING )
Glenn Close
Francis McDormand
Nicole Kidman
Mimi Rogers
Lorraine Bracco
Thanks for your reply, AA. I REALLY liked Jennifer Connelly in A Beautiful Mind. This movie is where she really caught my attention.

Forum List

Back