Free movies on YouTube.

If we have to name the movies I will say most of the New Wave French movies from the late 1950s and early 1960s.

Some Spanish movies....some Italian too, from the same time.

I like YouTubes really old stuff which are commercial free. I enjoy film noir and westerns mostly. Plus some classics like Stalag 17.
Same here. Also old TV shows like Twilight Zone and Home Run Derby.

Thanks for the info, Angelo. Home Run Derby is one of my favorites. I got into watching it in the late 1980's when I was working a graveyard shift. I'd come home and watch several of these before heading off to bed.

I like YouTubes really old stuff which are commercial free. I enjoy film noir and westerns mostly. Plus some classics like Stalag 17.
Same here. Also old TV shows like Twilight Zone and Home Run Derby.

I started watching TZ and Outer Limits on hulu and sorta tailed off. I didn't know about Home Run Derby which I'll watch. Thanks, Angelo!

I started watching TZ and Outer Limits on hulu and sorta tailed off. I didn't know about Home Run Derby which I'll watch. Thanks, Angelo!
Between the Bluray box, Firestick and an antenna converter box for all the local channels, it's all we need, so I cancelled Dish Net a long time ago, and before that Direct TV. Not missing much .

Quest For Fire is another good movie for free without commercials on You Tube.

Dont' mind the pay-per-view n YouTube either.

Can rent for less than it cost me to go to the theater.

Watched Birds of Prey and the last Starwars movie last week, $6 each.

Forum List

Back