Who are some of these 'unAmerican' Americans that Rep Eric Cantor calls a mob?

What this protest makes glaringly clear is the fact that conservative Republicans don't give a hoot in hell about average Americans.

And whose support at the ballot box do Republican presidential candidates like Cain think they're going to win when they insult average Americans who by making derogatory statements about the protestors like he did on Sunday.

Cain referred to the protestors as “jealous’ Americans who "play the victim card” and want to “take somebody else’s Cadillac." Try asking them for their vote now, Cain!

Herman Cain steps up attacks on Occupy Wall Street protests - latimes.com

Hey, these average Americans watched as the banks got bailed out and thrive while they're the ones whose economic lives have unravelled with job losses, and home foreclosures, and student loan debts which can't be repaid when there are no jobs to be had. This reality is made even more bitter because average Americans know that it was the bankers who precipitated the financial meltdown of 2008.

So, when conservative Republicans refuse to even consider returning the tax rates on millionaires to what they were just a few short years before, how would you expect average Americans who are hurting in this economy to react?
Actually what it makes clear is that the protestors don't have the slightest fucking clue. And the Dems are happy because they deflect attention from their failures.

Absolutely! You've figured it out, Rabbi. And all this time, I've been wondering what the goals were.:blahblah:

Why should any of us attempt to understand each other? We need either extreme right or extreme left to run the country. History has proven how successful this has been in other parts of the world. Russia, Iran, Yugoslavia (while it was one country), Germany, parts of historical US (Salem Witch Trials).

History has also proven that when a large population in any country begins to lose hope, the same population begins to do desperate things: i.e.-Russian Revolution, overthrow of the Shah of Iran, French Revolution, etc... Whether or not it results in the betterment or worsening of society, it happens.

So try to keep in mind that you're probably not seeing the brightest of the OWS. Just like the left was shown the goofiest of the tea party...via media.

What this protest makes glaringly clear is the fact that conservative Republicans don't give a hoot in hell about average Americans.

And whose support at the ballot box do Republican presidential candidates like Cain think they're going to win when they insult average Americans who by making derogatory statements about the protestors like he did on Sunday.

Cain referred to the protestors as “jealous’ Americans who "play the victim card” and want to “take somebody else’s Cadillac." Try asking them for their vote now, Cain!

Herman Cain steps up attacks on Occupy Wall Street protests - latimes.com

Hey, these average Americans watched as the banks got bailed out and thrive while they're the ones whose economic lives have unravelled with job losses, and home foreclosures, and student loan debts which can't be repaid when there are no jobs to be had. This reality is made even more bitter because average Americans know that it was the bankers who precipitated the financial meltdown of 2008.

So, when conservative Republicans refuse to even consider returning the tax rates on millionaires to what they were just a few short years before, how would you expect average Americans who are hurting in this economy to react?

Just exactly what good would raising taxes on millionaires do for the average American?

Rep Cantor calls them a mob.

Herman Cain calls them unAmerican.

I've heard other conservatives denigrate them by calling them bums, and drug addicts, and worse.

So, who are some of these so-called 'unAmeican' Americans who are demonstrating in several cities across the country for over 3 weeks?

Maybe they're your (our) neighbors?!

Maybe conservative legislators and commentators should come down from their ivory towers long enough to actually meet their fellow Americans instead of insulting them.

Or is that too much to ask?

Protesters across the U.S.: Who are they? - CNN.com

Sharpton to broadcast from Occupy Wall Street protests - CNN.com

Open Story: Occupy Wall Street protests - CNN iReport

Yet, you were fine when it was the left ranting about the TEA Parties. Such hypocrisy.

Deflection. Please..............just stop doing this. It is lame.

I've heard other conservatives denigrate them by calling them bums, and drug addicts, and worse.

So, who are some of these so-called 'unAmeican' Americans who are demonstrating in several cities across the country for over 3 weeks?

Maybe conservative legislators and commentators should come down from their ivory towers long enough to actually meet their fellow Americans instead of insulting them.

Yet, you were fine when it was the left ranting about the TEA Parties. Such hypocrisy.

Deflection. Please..............just stop doing this. It is lame.

What's lame is the left whining when they can't handle a little criticism about their position. They are perfectly fine in attempting to attach the label "racist" or "terrorist" to the Tea Party, but accuse protestors of wall street as "pot heads" and they want to pout and throw a tantrum.

Why is it that I never heard of any tea party protestors walking into someone's private home, blocking roads, creating a disturbance, or being dragged away and handcuffed by police?

Last edited:
Who are some of these 'unAmerican' Americans that Rep Eric Cantor calls a mob?

Last I heard they were teachers, nurses, college graduates that could not find work, generally the oppressed poor, raped and disadvantaged by the 1%ers.

Of course there is huge smear campaign going on for the 1%ers to try and save face and not have to peer into that God Damn mirror.

Here's just a few of them.

Occupy DC invades Newseum, hates on Ron Paul & Alex Jones - YouTube

They're tea-partiers sans the bigotry.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Yep.

And they probably know more about the Constitution than either Bachmann or Palin, are more compassionate than Cain, and act more "Christian" than Perry, and are smarter than Romney because they know corporations aren't people.

All wrong.

They're also anti-Semites.

Wow, 1st I heard that one. Next they will have beaten up Santa Claus.

Well, when it's the so-called tea partiers, Republicans put up signs and flags supporting them (and also egging them on, by the way).

But when it's the 99%ers, Republicans condemn them and call them names. If these people want Republican support, they better pool their money and send a BIG campaign contribution to Eric Cantor. Then maybe he'll praise this 'unAmerican' mob.

Why would Republicans support a bunch of tics looking for a handout?

Well, when it's the so-called tea partiers, Republicans put up signs and flags supporting them (and also egging them on, by the way).

But when it's the 99%ers, Republicans condemn them and call them names. If these people want Republican support, they better pool their money and send a BIG campaign contribution to Eric Cantor. Then maybe he'll praise this 'unAmerican' mob.

In this ***Independents*** mind the Republicans have lost their way and have gotten too bought and paid for by the 1%ers.

Yep.

And they probably know more about the Constitution than either Bachmann or Palin, are more compassionate than Cain, and act more "Christian" than Perry, and are smarter than Romney because they know corporations aren't people.

All wrong.

they've been shouting anti - Semitic shit and holding up signs for weeks !!

Yep.

All wrong.

Here's your video proving anti--Semites from a OWS protester.

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube

tumblr_loful51Aqe1qf10tro1_250.jpg

Eric Cantor isn’t really a “boogeyman” as much as a generally shitty person who plays games with people’s lives because he can. Little Lord Cantoroy…

Eric Cantor: “I want what I want when I want it” (quote from his high school year book) | Under the Mountain Bunker

In this ***Independents*** mind the Republicans have lost their way and have gotten too bought and paid for by the 1%ers.

You're about as independent as a Kommisar in the former Soviet Union.

Well just cuz I disagree with you rather proves that I am ***Independent***. and.. there is more than just me that got sick and tried of your RW crap. Trickle down my ass.

OR MAYBE the Conservative Legos, Mustang, should take those silver spoons out of their asses and shove them in their collective mouths.:clap2::clap2::cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back