Who are Republicans counting on for the next election?

Names are capitalized.. oh that's right, you're one of the liberal mindnumb sheep who can't shit without permission from DingleBarry much less spell or understand basic grammar. Too bad dumbass.. Glad you admit to being a drunk.. no wonder you love liberals.. LMAO

I didn't say that I was "a drunk" only that I'm half drunk. It seems that you're lacking in reading comprehension.

"gnatman" isn't a proper name, it's a nickname, and as such the rules of grammar do not necessarily apply to it.

You also may or may not be interested to know that I'm not affiliated with any party. I despise them all equally (although I do seem to have a particular hatred of those "know-it-all I'm-right-you're-wrong" Republicans/Conservatives).

You see, this party business that everyone is so hung up on is a huge part of the problem. Most people can't seem to see past who's on what side and that's all that matters to them. It looks like you might fit nicely into that category.

While I would love to carry on slinging personal insults back and forth with you, I really have to get some sleep...I have to get up at 4:30am and I've been awake since about 6:00pm yesterday. Perhaps we can continue tomorrow afternoon.

k :) Sleep well and have a great Monday!

The greatest generation were proud to pay their taxes, thankful for their GOOD FORTUNE, and for living in the USA. After 30 years of divide and conquer Raygunist BS, we've never had stupider, more arrogant, selfish, hateful MORONS. Just as I said in '80, a disaster- just didn't didn't see the end of the Fairness Doctrine and the catastrophe of demagogues Rush, Fox, Savage, etc. Thank god for Obama and the Dems- the world is aghast...

Are you nuts?

This is the cry of the left, "yeah, Obama sucks but anyone the GOP picks is gonna suck even more."
It isn't true. Anyone the GOP picks will not be Obama. That is the key here. Obama is so toxic that even a half way decent candidate like Romney or, help us, Bachmann, will make 2012 look like 1980.

You're right, Romney tried to come off as much more liberal than Obama.

This is the cry of the left, "yeah, Obama sucks but anyone the GOP picks is gonna suck even more."
It isn't true. Anyone the GOP picks will not be Obama. That is the key here. Obama is so toxic that even a half way decent candidate like Romney or, help us, Bachmann, will make 2012 look like 1980.

How'd it go?

How'd it go?

I was right. I just didnt count on the Democrat Vote Fraud Machine to deliver key states to Obama.

Candy, are you resurrecting old threads again, you Necromancer, you.

25297d1309921005-intruder-recall-zombie-thread.jpg

The Republicans could put Mahatma Gandhi on the ticket and RDean would attack him for no other reason than he was running as a Republican.

Would probably use the race card too!

Unlike the lib/Democrats.... rep/conservatives count on themselves and not some politician

Perzactly.

At this point in time, Ham Sammich or Giant Robot could out-poll Boiking.

boi?

See, this is what I mean. Obama can count on the racists. I could be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be as many as there used to be.
"Boi" implies homosexuality not racism. More than one gay has claimed a homosexual encounter with Barry and a few involve cocaine.

Putting that aside, the Kenyan BoiKing needs to be impeached just for his Illegal War in Libya and his Justice Department running False Flags against the 2nd Amendment and getting our Border Agents killed.

Oh, that's better. I guess it's all in the slander.

Unlike the lib/Democrats.... rep/conservatives count on themselves and not some politician

Really? You do understand that taxes are lower in Red States because they are subsidized by the Federal government, don't you? Where do you think that money comes from?

Think it through.

Really? You do understand that taxes are lower in Red States because they are subsidized by the Federal government, don't you? Where do you think that money comes from?

Think it through.

So taxes in states where Republicans control the government are lower, but those states receive more funding from the Democrat controlled Federal government.

Perhaps it is you who should "think it through."

It sounds as if Wiley Red States have taken advantage of a poorly administered Blue Federal government.
:eusa_clap:

Think it through.

So taxes in states where Republicans control the government are lower, but those states receive more funding from the Democrat controlled Federal government.

Perhaps it is you who should "think it through."

It sounds as if Wiley Red States have taken advantage of a poorly administered Blue Federal government.
:eusa_clap:

:D
He's such a loser idiot...he's just all over the place regurgitating dnc talking points

Last edited:

How'd it go?

I was right. I just didnt count on the Democrat Vote Fraud Machine to deliver key states to Obama.

Still crying about voting fraud Shirley? Take a midol and lay down and let Rush do his business to you...

Forum List

Back