Whites beaten by “youths” again.

Folks,
Get used to this.....it's going to get worse...a LOT worse because bad spawn creates even worse spawn ....it's a spiraling cycle of bad news
It's been getting worse for decades. Anyone with an IQ in positive territory could see it coming.

This is primarily a failure of Federal government sticking it's nose into the lives of families where it didn't belong.
It's a result of Federal law arresting parents for disciplining their own children.

It's a result of fathers being charged with domestic violence for bustin their smart ass, disrespectful, back talking 16 year old a good one when they needed to learn some respect.

It's the result of a society more concerned with being Politically correct than doing the right thing.

Yep...you ain't seen nothing yet.

Unfortunately, I think you are absolutely correct.

We are going down the same path the U.K has trod and though we are a tad behind them...we will end up in the same place....not a good place.

This shit is why I carry.

If you shoot an unarmed black teen....you will be indicted and likely convicted.

You need to read the report on the white man in Clearwater, Fl. who actually had the nerve to defend his life against a black thug who had assaulted him.

Anyone now who carries a concealed-weapon has put himself in harms way as juries will consider you guilty from the gitgo because of the media indoctrination of the public into believing no reasonable person would walk around with a concealed weapon....most especially if you dare shoot a black teen and if he is unarmed....you will be facing many years in jail where you will be sexually asaulted, raped etc by black thugs.

Disagree, I think the jury got it right on the Clearwater case. The black dude clearly backed away when the guy pulled his gun. Lethal force was no longer justified at that point. If he had continued to assault it would be a different story.

Nonsense....you watch a slow motion video ....just like the jury and come to an erroneous conclusion.

Michael drejka did not have the benefit of hind sight or a slow motion video...he lived in real time ....that is what too many do not get....the slow motion video misled the jury.

The jury took several hours of watching a slow motion video aka frame by frame to come to their ridiculous decision.

Yet they expected Michael Drejka to come to the same conclusion in approx. 2 to 3 secs. That is all the time he had from the moment he was assaulted till he fired his weapon.

Not even to mention the fact he had been dazed by the assault on him....thus dazed, in shock and in a very reasonable fear of his life or of further grievious bodily harm he had to act very, very quickly ....you cannot expect someone in this condition to notice a couple of halting backward steps by his assailant.

Blacks Are Increasingly Above the Law - American Renaissance

This is the video I watched, and I stand by my claim. There was ample time to see he was retreating.

Perhaps ample time for you to come to that conclusion since you sit there behind your computer in complete safety, not being violently shoved to the ground, and then rise up and see a black thug hovering over you....thus being in fear of his life---again-- Michael Drejka had approx. 2 to 3 seconds to make a life or death decision...not to forget he was in a dazed condition due to being assaulted, his right arm injured, he had to struggle to get his weapon out because of that, and no doubt --also--in a mild state of shock .

Under those conditions he had a very reasonable fear of his life or of further grievious bodily harm...aka the black dude rushing him and kicking him and or taking his weapon from him and using it against him. His assailant was only l2 feet from him...the thug could have covered that difference very, very quickly and resumed his attack.

I watched the trial the expert witness on body language testified that McGlockton was not retreating.

Also.....look at the white guy following McGlockton out of the store....as soon as he sees Michael Drejka pull out his weapon he runs and hides behind some cars....whilst McGlockton keeps standing there deciding what to do....probably not fully realizing due to being hyped up on drugs that the white dude might actually shoot him.

If he really was trying to retreat he should have taken off running like the white guy did....that would have been a real retreat and it would have saved his life.

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

You have your opinion, I have mine. I say it was a bad shoot.

If you shoot an unarmed black teen....you will be indicted and likely convicted.

You need to read the report on the white man in Clearwater, Fl. who actually had the nerve to defend his life against a black thug who had assaulted him.

Anyone now who carries a concealed-weapon has put himself in harms way as juries will consider you guilty from the gitgo because of the media indoctrination of the public into believing no reasonable person would walk around with a concealed weapon....most especially if you dare shoot a black teen and if he is unarmed....you will be facing many years in jail where you will be sexually asaulted, raped etc by black thugs.

Disagree, I think the jury got it right on the Clearwater case. The black dude clearly backed away when the guy pulled his gun. Lethal force was no longer justified at that point. If he had continued to assault it would be a different story.

Nonsense....you watch a slow motion video ....just like the jury and come to an erroneous conclusion.

Michael drejka did not have the benefit of hind sight or a slow motion video...he lived in real time ....that is what too many do not get....the slow motion video misled the jury.

The jury took several hours of watching a slow motion video aka frame by frame to come to their ridiculous decision.

Yet they expected Michael Drejka to come to the same conclusion in approx. 2 to 3 secs. That is all the time he had from the moment he was assaulted till he fired his weapon.

Not even to mention the fact he had been dazed by the assault on him....thus dazed, in shock and in a very reasonable fear of his life or of further grievious bodily harm he had to act very, very quickly ....you cannot expect someone in this condition to notice a couple of halting backward steps by his assailant.

This is the video I watched, and I stand by my claim. There was ample time to see he was retreating.

Perhaps ample time for you to come to that conclusion since you sit there behind your computer in complete safety, not being violently shoved to the ground, and then rise up and see a black thug hovering over you....thus being in fear of his life---again-- Michael Drejka had approx. 2 to 3 seconds to make a life or death decision...not to forget he was in a dazed condition due to being assaulted, his right arm injured, he had to struggle to get his weapon out because of that, and no doubt --also--in a mild state of shock .

Under those conditions he had a very reasonable fear of his life or of further grievious bodily harm...aka the black dude rushing him and kicking him and or taking his weapon from him and using it against him. His assailant was only l2 feet from him...the thug could have covered that difference very, very quickly and resumed his attack.

I watched the trial the expert witness on body language testified that McGlockton was not retreating.

Also.....look at the white guy following McGlockton out of the store....as soon as he sees Michael Drejka pull out his weapon he runs and hides behind some cars....whilst McGlockton keeps standing there deciding what to do....probably not fully realizing due to being hyped up on drugs that the white dude might actually shoot him.

If he really was trying to retreat he should have taken off running like the white guy did....that would have been a real retreat and it would have saved his life.

Obviously you do not have good analytical skills.

I have seen several like you on here.....

Obviouslly you lack good analytical skills....I would like to see you and a few others on here like you in a similar scenario.

I wonder how you would really act ?

Easy to judge or fault someone elses action when it is their life on the line and not yours.

Sure,it is possible that Drejka could have just waved his gun around like some suggest and that might have prevented the black dude from resuming his attack....but if it had been your life in danger...would you have gambled on that?

Since the black dude remained within striking distance of his victim....if Drejka did not shoot the aggressor might have interpeted that as weakness and rushed Drejka and snatched his weapon and used it against him....not like that has not happened before.

I saw a video once of a home invader and the woman of the house confronted him with a pistol. He was 30 ft. away from her when she pulled the gun on him. Did he run away? No....he rushed her...she did manage to get off a shot but missed him....he took the pistol away from her and beat her to death with it.

That is why in self-defense course they teach if you pull your weapon you better use it...lots of people have had their weapon taken from them...even police officers who are well trained.

The black dude was only l2 ft. away from his victim when he got shot. How long would it have taken him to cover l2 ft? about 1.5 secs.

Bottom line Drejka was within the law....he definitely had a reasonable fear of his life being in danger.

The whole media narrative about white nationalism is laughable. Since the middle of the Obama years, most white people don't think we have a police or a white supremacist problem. They think we have a black problem......:fingerscrossed:.....doy

The whole media narrative about white nationalism is laughable. Since the middle of the Obama years, most white people don't think we have a police or a white supremacist problem. They think we have a black problem......:fingerscrossed:.....doy

Why is it that the media always preaches that the blacks are the victims?

They certainly do not get that idea from any of the statistics on violent crime.

Blacks are a minority but they committ over half of all violent crimes including rape.

Blacks are a minority but they committ over half of all violent crimes including rape.

The reasons for this are twofold.

One, black guys are much more likely to have been raised by their mamas only. They didn't have a dad to lay down the law at their homes so they tend to run wild. The "dad" in many black homes is Uncle Sam who provides the welfare check and EBT card to support the family.

Two, young black males are our nation's titular Sacred Cows. Look at them wrong, and its officially a hate crime. Look what happened to the hispanic fellow in Florida, your name is dragged through the mud.

Do they even have a detention facility for juveniles there anymore? They do. 87 Beds.

Is that a little or a lot? It doesnt sound like much for the magnitude of their problem.

Another day another (well three more) videos of gangs of “youth” and “people” attacking and beating whites in Minneapolis.
Enjoy your future.

Robbery beatdown videos heighten MPD staffing debate

You have to lock, them up. Just having more police on the street doesn't mean much if all you are doing is arresting them. Police can arrest all day long but if they are being released back on the streets or there are no repercussions for juveniles then it isn't going to do much.

How about caning? So far as I know there is very little of rioting or looting or racial attacks in Singapore.

Of course the demographics are quite different than Minneapolis...

SIngapore is a very orderly society, and not that many honkies there either. Very tremendous place, they don't put up with a lot of shit there.

True. And when the honkies act out they are dealt with. I got a call Monday from my son in Singapore. There had been a fight in a bar and he was peripherally involved. Scared to death. By Monday evening he had been cleared but one of his shipmates had been turned over to the Singapore authorities and the rest were confined to their ship.
They simply dont put up with it. And they live in a civilized manner as a result.

Why is it that the media always preaches that the blacks are the victims?

They certainly do not get that idea from any of the statistics on violent crime.

Yep.....and despite the media spin as them always being victims, its long worn out with whites in America. Hey.....Trump is the president because white America saw Ferguson and Charlotte in the summer of 2015 and collectively said, "FUCK THIS!":2up:

Obviouslly you lack good analytical skills....I would like to see you and a few others on here like you in a similar scenario.

Easy to judge or fault someone elses action when it is their life on the line and not yours.

Sure,it is possible that Drejka could have just waved his gun around like some suggest and that might have prevented the black dude from resuming his attack....but if it had been your life in danger...would you have gambled on that?

Since the black dude remained within striking distance of his victim....if Drejka did not shoot the aggressor might have interpeted that as weakness and rushed Drejka and snatched his weapon and used it against him....not like that has not happened before.

I saw a video once of a home invader and the woman of the house confronted him with a pistol. He was 30 ft. away from her when she pulled the gun on him. Did he run away? No....he rushed her...she did manage to get off a shot but missed him....he took the pistol away from her and beat her to death with it.

That is why in self-defense course they teach if you pull your weapon you better use it...lots of people have had their weapon taken from them...even police officers who are well trained.

The black dude was only l2 ft. away from his victim when he got shot. How long would it have taken him to cover l2 ft? about 1.5 secs.

Bottom line Drejka was within the law....he definitely had a reasonable fear of his life being in danger.

This wasn't a case of someone being attacked while minding his own business. This was a case of a guy who decided to accost a woman over something as stupid as a parking spot. Her boyfriend came to her defense and shoved Drejka. Drejka pulls his firearm, CLEARLY causing the guy to halt his assault and start backing away, and Drejka shoots him anyways. I don't care how many "body language experts" the defense team had saying otherwise, that's literally their job. In situations such as this I make my judgments based upon MY observations and my own life experience, and in my opinion McGlocktons body language is plain as day - he is retreating.

It is the duty of all CCW holders not to go looking for a fight. Your weapon is there to protect you and yours from circumstances beyond your control, not to play "parking lot police". Drejka initiated the confrontation, got assaulted because of it, and then made the stupid decision to shoot someone who had disengaged.

Bad shoot, jury made the right call, and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

This wasn't a case of someone being attacked while minding his own business. This was a case of a guy who decided to accost a woman over something as stupid as a parking spot. Her boyfriend came to her defense and shoved Drejka. Drejka pulls his firearm, CLEARLY causing the guy to halt his assault and start backing away, and Drejka shoots him anyways. I don't care how many "body language experts" the defense team had saying otherwise, that's literally their job. In situations such as this I make my judgments based upon MY observations and my own life experience, and in my opinion McGlocktons body language is plain as day - he is retreating.

It is the duty of all CCW holders not to go looking for a fight. Your weapon is there to protect you and yours from circumstances beyond your control, not to play "parking lot police". Drejka initiated the confrontation, got assaulted because of it, and then made the stupid decision to shoot someone who had disengaged.

Bad shoot, jury made the right call, and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

First of all....did you watch the trial?..of course you didn't....I did.

Do you even know the facts of the case....obviously you do not.

Let me explain this case so that even a simpleton can understand it.

Drejka did not accost anyone.......he noted a vehicle illegally parked in a handicap parking space.

Whilst he was checking the vehicle for handicapped parking placards...unaware that anyone was even in the vehicle due to the tinted windows.....the black female in the vehicle rolled down her window and went off on Drejka.

He attempted to explain to her in a logical and calm manner that there were other parking spaces available but the black female would have none of it....she was outraged that a white dude would dare tell her that she was parked illegally....she even threatened Drejka....telling him that when her man got back they would fuck him up.

Drejka has relatives that are handicapped so this is something important to him...and it is a huge problem.

A short time before this incident a local tv station had ran a series on how handicap parking was being used by people who were not handicapped and so it was a hot current issue in the area.

Even several of the prospective jurors were dismissed because they admitted that they were concerned with the problems regarding handicapped parking.

Then you claim her doped up b/f with a history of arrest for assault was defending her?

Ridiculous....all Drejka was doing was talking to her.....so you think the b/f had to assault Drejka to defend her? Absolute idiotic nonsense.....the b/f rushed out of the store...not knowing what was going on and did not even try to find out....all he knew was that some white dude was arguing with his g/f.

This triggered him because he was offended that a white guy would dare argue with his g/f.

If he had not been killed he would have been arrested for assault and rightfully so....just because a white guy is talking to or arguing with your g/f gives you no right to assault them.

Of course you have a right to your ridiculous opinion as did the jury....but where you and the jury miss the boat is that under the law of self defense in Florida as well as most other states....one is justified to use lethal force if you fear your life is in reasonable danger.

The jury voted to convict because in their opinion after watching the video in slow motion ...frame by frame that the black dude was retreating....it took them several hours to come to this conclusion.

Yet they expected Drejka to reach the same conclusion even though he only had 2 or 3 seconds at most to make that determination....not even to mention his mental state....stunned,confused, disoriented, and in shock.

He did not even see the guy coming...all he knew was that he had been violently shoved to the ground and when he looked up some black thug was hovering over him.

His reaction as would be the reasonable action of anyone who wanted to preserve their life would be to eliminate the threat....in order to do that he had to get his weapon out whilst having a injured right arm, click the safety off, aim the weapon and fire.......he was so focused on all that and reasonably so he did not notice the couple of halting backward steps by his attacker.

Drejka had no criminal history...no arrests.

Yet the black dude had a criminal history, had been arrested before for assault and in addition at the time of the incident was high on drugs...proven by the toxicology reports on his dead body.

Yet...he was supposed to be defending his family??? If he was so concerned about the safety of his family he would not have been driving them around whilst high on drugs. He would not have committed assault in full view of his children....outrageous!

Drejka had been carrying a concealed weapon for 25 yrs. Never shot anyone before. Had never been in a fight in his entire life...he was not a confrontational type person.

In addition he came from a law enforcement family in Delaware...his father was a State Trooper for over 25 yrs.

This was a terrible miscarriage of justice but it is being appealed and rightly so.

Last edited:

He wasnt retreating. He took a step back to get his footing.

I think any cop would have shot the attacker under these circumstances

What? A step back to get his footing. Smfh.

The WHITE GUY has no run-ins with the law. Cant say the same for the "victim."

Minute 15 talks about the political pressure to get the white guy

He just had a record of threatening folks in the past.

Records show road rage, gun threats in stand your ground shooter's past

Allegations are nothing more than heresay...coming from teens out looking for trouble...flipping people off etc.

Drejka was not charged or arrested for anything unlike the black thug who had a criminal history and an arrest for assault and was doped up at the time he assaulted Drejka.

The jury was misled by the prosecutor.....obviously not understanding the law nor their duty to uphold the law.

Instead of analyzing all the reasons the Drejka had to be in reasonable fear of his life they focused in on the video as instructed by the prosecutor. The jury should not have been allowed to view the video in slow motion as it distorted the reality of the case. Watching the video in slow motion and frame by frame distorted the reality of the incident. It all happened very,very fast....from the moment Drejka was assaulted and shoved to the ground till the moment he fired his weapon only 3 to 4 seconds had elapsed.

Thus drejka in an impaired state of mind due to being assaulted had to make a very,very quick decision in order to preserve his life.

The jury on the other hand had hours to go over and over again the slow motion video. Thus their huge mistake which resulted in a miscarriage of justice...they based their decision to convict on 'their interpetation' of the video rather than trying to analyze if Drejka was in reasonable fear of his life. It was the perception of the defendant that was critical....was he or was he not in reasonable fear of his life?.....the jury by not analyzing all the reasons he was in fear of his life caused a miscarriage of justice.

Hopefully in the appeal process saner minds will prevail.

That law of course being the Florida law on self defense which is very similar to most states law on self defense aka............in order to be justified in using deadly force whilst engaged in self defense one must be in reasonable fear of his life.

I watched the trial but of course you did not yet even if you had you do not have the intellectual capacity to understand such proceedings.

You have a very long and consistent record of making stupid comments on this board and essentially all you do is waste board space.

You should find some board that caters to morons.

Last edited:
I have some friends that are big city cops, a few are Black. I asked they what they feared the most, assuming it was late night, early morning calls to bars and after hours clubs. They said it was "Aggression and violent tendencies of Black perps". The inner city Black Community has a problem with this.

Also, we've been having a lot of after school riots and very violent fights in and around subway stations and bus stops that the "teens" and "youths" use. Many are mostly or all GIRLS. The cops say it happens every day at various locations in the city.

Last edited:
If the Prog agendists actually spoke about this like they the phantom white supremacist bull spewed we would all get a dose of reality. I have no compassion for a Prog socialist voter who gets a beat down in this way. I actually believed my politicians that justice and inclusion were right. And they are. Somehow we are missing something. And what is worse we went from a nation of promoting "A plus" men and women of excellence to one of promoting "B plus" men and women because quotas and political correctness. China is laughing at us. For they have a plan. To rule!

Well they are trying to find a solution. In Baltimore teen Roy’el Byrd gave an interesting explanation for running around beating whites, breaking windows and assaulting cops and motorists....Don’t close the mall...ever!

Roy’el learned the hard way about White Marsh Mall’s curfew when he and a group of friends were unexpectedly asked to leave one weekend.

“If you really want to help society grow, why would you close a mall and not solve the problem that led to the ruckus?” he said.”

Clashes with teens have become a polarizing issue in Baltimore. As adults argue, some youth feel ignored.

These "youths" are worse than animals. Worthless. "Youths" Lol. If these people were white, here's headline:

WHITE PEOPLE ATTACK. Not "youths" attack but WHITE People.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back