Zone1 Classify newly arrived DNA cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
Today I have 13 new dna relatives, one has a picture so i post that one...

A) What race do you consider her to be with that much middle eastern, indian and some european?
B) Im more european do you consider her to be the same race as me? Or would you consider someone half black to be the same as race as someone full black etc.? Or you consider that not to be the same "race"?

Today I have 13 new dna relatives, one has a picture so i post that one...

A) What race do you consider her to be with that much middle eastern, indian and some european?
B) Im more european do you consider her to be the same race as me? Or would you consider someone half black to be the same as race as someone full black etc.? Or you consider that not to be the same "race"?

Her race appears to be Texan.

Mortuary , you just do not learn , do you?

Along with Quantum 42 and ChokingGanaian you are the most boring posters here.
Self obsessed and trivial .
You are very bad PR for OK Romas .
Get some weight off , dress smartly and talk intelligently .
Presently you seem a half wit and like a badly trained dog that does not understand , No .

Mortuary , you just do not learn , do you?

Along with Quantum 42 and ChokingGanaian you are the most boring posters here.
Self obsessed and trivial .
You are very bad PR for OK Romas .
Get some weight off , dress smartly and talk intelligently .
Presently you seem a half wit and like a badly trained dog that does not understand , No .

A job would be a good idea as well.

Where would you place these women?​

Do you think they could pass as a) southern european b) middle eastern or northafrican c) southasian

I ask those 3 regions because they are the dominant make up of roma gypsies, and the women in the pictures are friends and relatives of relatives.... So they are romani gypsies. And I guess they would score like majority of romani gypsies on Ancestry.com or 23andMe.

Bonus: Do you think they can pass as mestizos or mullatos or triracials in southamerica, central america or the carribean?

Thread Locked

This is not an appropriate thread for this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back