White woman attacks Mexican conservative wearing MAGA hat and says Mexican woman is racist

That women is an asshole and Public Freak Outs is my favorite sub Reddit. So many waffle house fights. lol

liberals can't even risk commenting in this thread, since that would bump it to the top, revealing that there exists non-white conservatives
Lots of gay republicans, too. Lots of stupid people in the country that will vote to attack their own interests.

:badgrin:

But i thought brown people couldn't be racist ....or so ive been told

Guaranteed shes some sort of activist like these two phony loser idiots

Hart-family-lesbian-couple-kill-kids-drive-off-cliff-abuse-702158.jpg

Well...I presume it's a white woman, could be an effeminate black man with bleached skin...

Racist Democrat harasses and assaults Mexican American Trump Supporter wearing a MAGA hat. : PublicFreakout
Anybody wearing a MAGA hat should be confronted.

Confront me and grab at my phone they'll likely get hurt. A good right cross to the adams apple can do some serious damage.

Of course you should try to defend yourself

H
liberals can't even risk commenting in this thread, since that would bump it to the top, revealing that there exists non-white conservatives
Lots of gay republicans, too. Lots of stupid people in the country that will vote to attack their own interests.
The democratic party is evidence of that. Especially black and Latino democrats.

Well...I presume it's a white woman, could be an effeminate black man with bleached skin...

Racist Democrat harasses and assaults Mexican American Trump Supporter wearing a MAGA hat. : PublicFreakout

Confront me and grab at my phone they'll likely get hurt. A good right cross to the adams apple can do some serious damage.

Try hell, I pack heat, if necessary I'll deploy a .40 hollow point.

Tards are gonna tard! That woman has serious balls!

Fat dyke fail! bodecea.

Wow! Check out the hypocrisy. "I can record you, but you can't record me."

I can some bitch doing that, their phone is gonna meet my boot heel. Homie ain't playin' that shit.

A lot of food stamps went into building that blob.

H
The democratic party is evidence of that. Especially black and Latino democrats.
Are you upset your tax cut will expire so that your elected republicans' cuts can be permanent?

Maybe if you're quick enough. More likely that you'll down before you know what's happening, or that you'll just preemptively murder someone out of your crippling fear.

And there you have it! Why I don't wear one; because I'll end up in prison.

Digame, maricon: Why do you think it's ok to confront someone for wearing a MAGA hat?

I wouldn't be behind harassing anyone wearing an Obama or Hillary hat. What's the difference?

Last edited:

Maybe if you're quick enough. More likely that you'll down before you know what's happening, or that you'll just preemptively murder someone out of your crippling fear.

Yeah, give that a try. I'm 6-2, 240. I doubt any snowflake would try anything. Especially a keyboard warrior such as yourself.

Yeah, give that a try. I'm 6-2, 240. I doubt any snowflake would try anything. Especially a keyboard warrior such as yourself.

6-2, 240, and a pussy

Forum List

Back