White vs Black

It was thought Obama, being the first black POTUS, would help to heal racial tensions. In fact, he did the exact opposite.

Why would he do this?

No this is not why at all , is there anything that happens in the world that is not Obama's fault....geezzzz
obama has consistently come out on the side of the blacks, before having the facts. He has reinforced the anti-cop stereotype instead of calling for calm and patience. Almost all the time the police were justified and the whole thing was as effort to play the race/victim card for political power. So yes, obama has made race relations much worse by doing the exact opposite of what he should have done.

He has also come out for the Sandy Hook victims,which you probably accused him of fake crying then too.
Wow, he put in all on the line there. You mean instead of laughing it off as inconsequential? He isn't there to cry though, what did that accomplish other than demonstrate his emotional weakness? I thought it was shameful that he ran to the cameras for political gain and misrepresented what happened. It wasn't the guns, or access to them, or gun show buys, or a lack of national registration, etc. It's a moral decline and misdirecting the cause is a disservice to the nation.

A man who cries for such a absolute horror of an event shows him to be human, and a kind spirit..Who wouldn't cry.?
I disagree with you 100%
I disagree with your disagreement. He's a pussy and shows it every time he gets the chance. Many presidents have presided over much worse, including wars. And I don't ever recall the arrogant bastard crying at a cop's funeral, do you?

Being a police officer in this country has just become infintely more difficult, and I wanted to throttle Hillary for saying what she did during the debate Sunday. I hate racism as much as anyone on this board, but reality is reality. I've never heard Obama defending blacks before having the facts, but the media certainly has. Yes, Bonzi, I think there is intentional manipulation of the American psyche. Hopefully, it's just for ratings, nothing more serious.

The police acted stupidly,if I had a son...comes to mind.
Every parent hears you. The 12 year old in the playground was especially heartbreaking.

Being a police officer in this country has just become infintely more difficult, and I wanted to throttle Hillary for saying what she did during the debate Sunday. I hate racism as much as anyone on this board, but reality is reality. I've never heard Obama defending blacks before having the facts, but the media certainly has. Yes, Bonzi, I think there is intentional manipulation of the American psyche. Hopefully, it's just for ratings, nothing more serious.

Every parent hears you. The 12 year old in the playground was especially heartbreaking.

Oh no doubt that was a sad moment.
That could have been avoided had the kid had any kind of upbringing.

Boys with toy guns? How wierd is that?

Boys with toy guns? How wierd is that?

Yeah I know right?
What the hell kind of society have we turned into when kids playing cops and robbers get gunned down by the police?
I think if we look at the current path we've taken you'll see just how we got here.

I hate racism as much as anyone on this board, but reality is reality. I've never heard Obama defending blacks before having the facts, but the media certainly has. Yes, Bonzi, I think there is intentional manipulation of the American psyche. Hopefully, it's just for ratings, nothing more serious.

I don't hate anything but you do. What is different ? I can call normalthinking and communists for out laws because those two fights against Nazis. I call Nazism for my friend even I aren't Nazi by my self because the gang situation in my village is bigger problem for me than Nazis. My mother and father can were Nazi outside problem. What's diffenrent between my parents and me and gang members ??? Last four week I am like all 2010 racist and no trouble with gang in village.

Sounds like you're guys are having some tough times where you are. Who do I hate, again?

Is this reinvigoration of the White/Black conflict politically (media) manufactured for the upcoming election?
Or was in inevitable?
Are we regressing in our progress toward racial equality, or is there a manipulation going on to put the US at odds with each other?
I don't know. I just watch a lot of hockey. So, what exactly are these "black" people?

Finland and maybe Sweden too are communists whites but not in Norway and Denmark in Nordic. Two reds are like UK and America no communists of all human in two western part of nations. This I like when at least 2+2 aren't communists.

It was thought Obama, being the first black POTUS, would help to heal racial tensions. In fact, he did the exact opposite.

Why would he do this?

No this is not why at all , is there anything that happens in the world that is not Obama's fault....geezzzz
obama has consistently come out on the side of the blacks, before having the facts. He has reinforced the anti-cop stereotype instead of calling for calm and patience. Almost all the time the police were justified and the whole thing was as effort to play the race/victim card for political power. So yes, obama has made race relations much worse by doing the exact opposite of what he should have done.

He has also come out for the Sandy Hook victims,which you probably accused him of fake crying then too.
He did not "come out" for the shooting victims. It was an opportunity for him to stage an anti-Gun stand, which failed, thereby evidencing yet another political miscalculation of Obamarana and showing him to be a novice and a douche.

Why would he do this?

Wow, he put in all on the line there. You mean instead of laughing it off as inconsequential? He isn't there to cry though, what did that accomplish other than demonstrate his emotional weakness? I thought it was shameful that he ran to the cameras for political gain and misrepresented what happened. It wasn't the guns, or access to them, or gun show buys, or a lack of national registration, etc. It's a moral decline and misdirecting the cause is a disservice to the nation.

A man who cries for such a absolute horror of an event shows him to be human, and a kind spirit..Who wouldn't cry.?
I disagree with you 100%
It was all scripted. It was a sham. Btw, nobody wants a PC president who cries like a little girl. It makes us look weak to the rest of the world.

Can a man cry? Sure. Should a leader of a nation cry over a domestic tragedy? Absolutely not. It makes him appear both weak and out of control.

Why would he do this?

I disagree with you 100%
A grown man with a backbone wouldn't cry. I don't recall him crying for any fallen soldiers or police officers so anyone with any sense knows it's political opportunism. Yes, he may have been genuine, but he's a genuine fake.

It was all scripted. It was a sham. Btw, nobody wants a PC president who cries like a little girl. It makes us look weak to the rest of the world.

Can a man cry? Sure. Should a leader of a nation cry over a domestic tragedy? Absolutely not. It makes him appear both weak and out of control.

A grown man with a backbone wouldn't cry. I don't recall him crying for any fallen soldiers or police officers so anyone with any sense knows it's political opportunism. Yes, he may have been genuine, but he's a genuine fake.

upload_2016-2-19_7-29-26.jpeg
upload_2016-2-19_7-29-45.jpeg

I know what you mean, what a bunch of fucking cry babies over the 9/11 tragedy...Jerks....

If he didn't cry I would be concerned.

View attachment 64015View attachment 64016
I know what you mean, what a bunch of fucking cry babies over the 9/11 tragedy...Jerks....

If he didn't cry I would be concerned.
You are comparing it to 9/11? WTF?

Reminding you that we were talking about the Sandy Hook kids...and yes...Sandy Hook was just as bad as 9/11 .
obama cried for the Sandy Hook kids too? The man needs therapy. he cried for the cameras for the San Bernadino victims, frustrated he can't have our guns.

But no, 9/11 was much worse. It changed the world.

Reminding you that we were talking about the Sandy Hook kids...and yes...Sandy Hook was just as bad as 9/11 .
obama cried for the Sandy Hook kids too? The man needs therapy. he cried for the cameras for the San Bernadino victims, frustrated he can't have our guns.

But no, 9/11 was much worse. It changed the world.

Obama doesn't want your guns...breath deep calm down...Don't get sucked into that Koch brother fear ploy.

Sandy Hook changed our life's as well, someone killing babies . 9/11 was worse of coarse..as far as the number of victims, they both shook the core of America.
Do you have kids? Just wondering why it is not upsetting when innocent people are murdered. If Obama was not emotional, he would get slammed for that too.

Forum List

Back