White vs Black

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is this reinvigoration of the White/Black conflict politically (media) manufactured for the upcoming election?
Or was in inevitable?
Are we regressing in our progress toward racial equality, or is there a manipulation going on to put the US at odds with each other?

It was thought Obama, being the first black POTUS, would help to heal racial tensions. In fact, he did the exact opposite.

Why would he do this?

Cops have been killing people for some time. Every crime committed seems to be exploited for an agenda. Be it black lives matter. Banning of the confederate flag. Gun control. (notice how they are all liberal issues?)

It was thought Obama, being the first black POTUS, would help to heal racial tensions. In fact, he did the exact opposite.

Why would he do this?

No this is not why at all , is there anything that happens in the world that is not Obama's fault....geezzzz
obama has consistently come out on the side of the blacks, before having the facts. He has reinforced the anti-cop stereotype instead of calling for calm and patience. Almost all the time the police were justified and the whole thing was as effort to play the race/victim card for political power. So yes, obama has made race relations much worse by doing the exact opposite of what he should have done.

obama has consistently come out on the side of the blacks, before having the facts. He has reinforced the anti-cop stereotype instead of calling for calm and patience. Almost all the time the police were justified and the whole thing was as effort to play the race/victim card for political power. So yes, obama has made race relations much worse by doing the exact opposite of what he should have done.

wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

Why would he do this?

No this is not why at all , is there anything that happens in the world that is not Obama's fault....geezzzz

He has also come out for the Sandy Hook victims,which you probably accused him of fake crying then too.

Being a police officer in this country has just become infintely more difficult, and I wanted to throttle Hillary for saying what she did during the debate Sunday. I hate racism as much as anyone on this board, but reality is reality. I've never heard Obama defending blacks before having the facts, but the media certainly has. Yes, Bonzi, I think there is intentional manipulation of the American psyche. Hopefully, it's just for ratings, nothing more serious.

Being a police officer in this country has just become infintely more difficult, and I wanted to throttle Hillary for saying what she did during the debate Sunday. I hate racism as much as anyone on this board, but reality is reality. I've never heard Obama defending blacks before having the facts, but the media certainly has. Yes, Bonzi, I think there is intentional manipulation of the American psyche. Hopefully, it's just for ratings, nothing more serious.

The police acted stupidly,if I had a son...comes to mind.

Why would he do this?

He has also come out for the Sandy Hook victims,which you probably accused him of fake crying then too.
Wow, he put in all on the line there. You mean instead of laughing it off as inconsequential? He isn't there to cry though, what did that accomplish other than demonstrate his emotional weakness? I thought it was shameful that he ran to the cameras for political gain and misrepresented what happened. It wasn't the guns, or access to them, or gun show buys, or a lack of national registration, etc. It's a moral decline and misdirecting the cause is a disservice to the nation.

Why would he do this?

Wow, he put in all on the line there. You mean instead of laughing it off as inconsequential? He isn't there to cry though, what did that accomplish other than demonstrate his emotional weakness? I thought it was shameful that he ran to the cameras for political gain and misrepresented what happened. It wasn't the guns, or access to them, or gun show buys, or a lack of national registration, etc. It's a moral decline and misdirecting the cause is a disservice to the nation.

A man who cries for such a absolute horror of an event shows him to be human, and a kind spirit..Who wouldn't cry.?
I disagree with you 100%

Why would he do this?

It WAS access to guns and poorly managed mental health problems that caused Newtown, imo. San Bernardino was a totally different story, and I agree that our President immediately going to the gun control issue in that instance was an insult to our intelligence.

Is this reinvigoration of the White/Black conflict politically (media) manufactured for the upcoming election?
Or was in inevitable?
Are we regressing in our progress toward racial equality, or is there a manipulation going on to put the US at odds with each other?
There is always manipulation of the masses going on in the US. If there wasnt any manipulation there wouldnt be so many ignorant people running around. The people that run this country need dissension. Its the same old story.

"
If you can convince the lowest white man that he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll even empty his pockets for you."
-LBJ

Why would he do this?

It WAS access to guns and poorly managed mental health problems that caused Newtown, imo. San Bernardino was a totally different story, and I agree that our President immediately going to the gun control issue in that instance was an insult to our intelligence.
The kid shouldn't have access to mom's gun but that isn't our access to gun's fault. She knew his state and was negligent. The solution for that is personal responsibility, and maybe medical if they knew he was wacky, and they should have known.

Forum List

Back