white vrs. blacks over junetenth

They are all focused on some nebulous date 140 years ago while mowing each other down on a daily basis and calling racist any white who points that fact out.

all this racial classing is all blms fault. they started all this racist shit.
How bout that. Both protest groups (including the armed and bullet proof vest group and the ones that were to stand between the protesters and the celebrators left the Juneteenth, thing without incident. Welcome to Tennessee.

Wanted to go to the library today, got there and it was closed for this ridiculous fake 'holiday' that panders to racists. I guess black people never use libraries so it's good to close it so white people can't use them.

Groups rally outside Near East Side barber shop to call for ceasefire on Juneteenth​

Community leaders gathered Sunday outside a Near East Side barber shop to implore a pause in gun violence to mark the day celebrating the end of slavery.​

rotflmao

ther was shoot out in junettent celebration in d.c and one at family bbq in texas. drive buy.

I haven't watched the local news all weekend, just a couple of weather reports. Thanks for the update.

What's Juneteenth without some dead black kids at picnics? Malt licker. crack, and spraying picnics with gunfire is what it's all about, man.

Wanted to go to the library today, got there and it was closed for this ridiculous fake 'holiday' that panders to racists. I guess black people never use libraries so it's good to close it so white people can't use them.
Juneteenth is not a real holiday in fact it is not even a real word.

Groups rally outside Near East Side barber shop to call for ceasefire on Juneteenth​

Community leaders gathered Sunday outside a Near East Side barber shop to implore a pause in gun violence to mark the day celebrating the end of slavery.​

rotflmao
It’s an abomination to own someone. Slaves did manual labor and were generally well treated and well fed and provided medical care to maximize production. Not noble but fact. Fiction is Uncle Toms Cabin.
Probably no measurement but I’m certain far more blacks have died at the hands of blacks in last 50 years then ever did from maltreatment of slavery once in the USA.

You want to talk about rediculous fake holidays?
Columbus day is a rediculous fake holiday
Christmass is a rediculous fake holiday
Easter is a rediculous fake holiday
Good Friday is a rediculous fake holidays

You are rediculous. How that fuck does Juneteenth "pander to racists'? Is celebrating the end of slavery racist? You fucking racists always accuse those who decry racism as racist. THAT is fucking Rediculous!

Forum List

Back