White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

A white supremacist is expected to say that white supremacy is a hoax.

It IS a hoax, just because a bunch of Progs and people like you shout it rom the rooftops in no way means it's true. It's just the latest shit you are throwing against the wall hoping it sticks.
It won't. You folks have cried wolf too often, "racism" is a cheap card played by people with weak minds.
Tell me 2....are you looking for a "race" war?

It's no hoax. And no matter how crazy yo talk doesn't change that reality.

Are YOU looking for a race war?

Because I have never began to talk about one. And since racism is such a cheap card:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

LOL, a few crazy white folks do stupid shit and it's an epidemic. A few crazy black folk do and it's ok because you are owed something.
It isn't racist:
To call bullshit on the reparations crap.
To disagree with affirmative action.
To think people should come here legally.
To try and prevent Radical Islamic terror.

You're an emotionally stunted child who won't get shit from us.

We are owed.
Whites have received Affirmative action since 1776.
Whites came here without permission .
Our biggest problem is radical white supremacists.

I retired at 52. I am 58. I don't need or will be accepting an individual reparations check. So you telling me what I won't get from you, like your pissant white ass matters, makes me laugh.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

Except FBI Director Wray said the opposite in his testimony just last month.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

you fail once again
Islamic terrorism even if that terrorism is conducted by a citizen born and raised isn't categorized as domestic homegrown terrorism because Islamic terrorism is considered international

but if you go with body count Islamic terrorism is a much larger threat more have been killed by a Muslim extremist in the last 20year then by white suprematist in the last 80 years

I failed nothing. Director Wray said you're dumb as shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dear White_MAGA_Man
What white privilege refers to is the greater authority
that people or classes have by invoking both
* Scriptural Authority through CHURCH institutions
* Constitutional Authority through the STATE
which are both ATTRIBUTED to "European" culture, leadership,
historic tradition and class.

The CENTRAL authority of both Church and State has been historically
established through European/American leadership and culture.

So that's taken to be the DEFAULT representation of AUTHORITY, and this lineage
and LANGUAGE is historically EUROCENTRIC and established in ENGLISH.

The rebellion against this class monopoly has been expressed
through the SECULAR media and liberal parties competing to have
equal authority. But if they don't rely on SCRIPTURAL or CONSTITUTIONAL
authority, then they have to rely on PARTY POLITICS and MEDIA BULLYING
to try to invoke the same power as Traditional Conservative and Christian
institutions have established by enforcing CONSTITUTIONAL and SCRIPTURAL
laws and authority.

This is actually a SPIRITUAL process, and is really UNIVERSAL to ALL humanity.

But until all people are equally educated and empowered to invoke laws and authority as equal under law,
then just the people who ARE educated and empowered appear to have privilege
and power as a class based monopoly.

So that's why this is BLAMED on EUROCENTRIC culture/class
and in particular WHITE MALES or WEALTHY UPPER CLASS.
That's how the people have been represented who have the knowledge
of the laws, experience and heritage of invoking authority of law
through BOTH the CHURCH and the STATE.

The predominant class and culture is referred to as WHITE.
Like Christianity, ANYONE can adopt and invoke AUTHORITY OF LAW
by committing to follow and live by the same laws. But since these systems
were established primarily by EUROCENTRIC traditions and history,
then this is SEEN as a WHITE dominant system, when it's actually spiritually
universal and applies to ALL HUMANITY. That's not how it's taught,
but has become monopolized where people don't have equal access
or knowledge of the laws, so they can be exploited and oppressed by others.
Where the fuck did you find that "Eurocentric" diatribe? I hope you didn't write it.
Its reads like a shithole explanation of why they live in a shithole.

She wrote that. That's her style.

you fail once again
Islamic terrorism even if that terrorism is conducted by a citizen born and raised isn't categorized as domestic homegrown terrorism because Islamic terrorism is considered international

but if you go with body count Islamic terrorism is a much larger threat more have been killed by a Muslim extremist in the last 20year then by white suprematist in the last 80 years

He couldn't possibly be a corrupt buttnugget, now could he?

you fail once again

Maybe. He was a Trump appointee confirmed by the Republican Senate after all.

Yet they keep killing people.

• Thanks

you fail once again

Whoever whispers names into Trump's ear is a real dickhead.

Since that was a Rasmussen poll try finding another one. Then show me every law and policy made in America BY BLACK created on purpose to deny whites of opportunities.
So you get an education for a change. Lucky you.

The Regressive Left spins and deflects and attacks for Islam at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

The Talk Radio Right spins and deflects and attacks for White Nationalists at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

As usual, peas in a pod. When wingers refuse to hold their constituent groups accountable, they become just this side of complicit.

The left doesn't spin or deflect attacks for jihadist extremist terrorism, but that terrorism isn't Muslim any more than white nationalism is Christian, even though all of the white nationalists are avowed Christians and claim to be defending white Christian culture, in general and white non-Catholic Christianity in particular. Being a non-Catholic Christian is a requirement of membership in the KKK, but there are many millions of Christians who are not white supremacists, myself included, just as there are many millions of Muslims who are not jihadist terrorists.

Why are those who espouse White Nationalism here on USMB denying White Narionalism? Politically, this is your big chance, White Nationalists/Supremacist. You have winks and nudges from the White House. He'll drop a bug in Attorney General Barr's ear to keep off your back.

You understand how political ideology can be charted, right? Often ideologies blend with, yet do not fully agree with similar ideologies. Let's take American politics in consideration. Both Liberal and Donservative outlooks have several things in common. Elected officials directly represent the citizen who voted for them. They serve in local, state and federal offices. They adhere to the same laws and are liable, both cilvilly and criminally responsible for their deeds and actions.

So we'll put American democracy in the center of the spectrum. Right around where yellow changes tomorange with the Liberals a bit more orange and Conservatives a wee bit yellower.

We can go into lime green from the Conservative position when the more activist citizens start purging members of their own political party because the purged are not following the orthodoxy of the party line. Let's put the Tea Party tag on them. Later, they'll call themselves the Freedom Caucus.

Meanwhile, over on the Liberal side, a movement to position the party farther Left and AOC is deepening the orange.

And on through Anti-Fa and the Alt-Right and finally the fringe, White Supremacist.

Sure! The Aryan Nation, the klan, Proud Boys with their tiki torches.

Everything you find uncomfortable with is "fake news". But ya gotta wanna believe the hype. Wake up, the emperor is buck naked and what is easy to spot actually exists.

• Thanks

you fail once again

Whoever whispers names into Trump's ear is a real dickhead.

Well, at least you have that in common.

The left doesn't spin or deflect attacks for jihadist extremist terrorism, but that terrorism isn't Muslim any more than white nationalism is Christian, even though all of the white nationalists are avowed Christians and claim to be defending white Christian culture, in general and white non-Catholic Christianity in particular. Being a non-Catholic Christian is a requirement of membership in the KKK, but there are many millions of Christians who are not white supremacists, myself included, just as there are many millions of Muslims who are not jihadist terrorists.
Terrorism most certainly IS INDEED Muslim. Sounds like you never read the Koran. It's cover to cover terrorism.

Why are those who espouse White Nationalism here on USMB denying White Narionalism? Politically, this is your big chance, White Nationalists/Supremacist. You have winks and nudges from the White House. He'll drop a bug in Attorney General Barr's ear to keep off your back.

You understand how political ideology can be charted, right? Often ideologies blend with, yet do not fully agree with similar ideologies. Let's take American politics in consideration. Both Liberal and Donservative outlooks have several things in common. Elected officials directly represent the citizen who voted for them. They serve in local, state and federal offices. They adhere to the same laws and are liable, both cilvilly and criminally responsible for their deeds and actions.

So we'll put American democracy in the center of the spectrum. Right around where yellow changes tomorange with the Liberals a bit more orange and Conservatives a wee bit yellower.

We can go into lime green from the Conservative position when the more activist citizens start purging members of their own political party because the purged are not following the orthodoxy of the party line. Let's put the Tea Party tag on them. Later, they'll call themselves the Freedom Caucus.

Meanwhile, over on the Liberal side, a movement to position the party farther Left and AOC is deepening the orange.

And on through Anti-Fa and the Alt-Right and finally the fringe, White Supremacist.

Sure! The Aryan Nation, the klan, Proud Boys with their tiki torches.

Everything you find uncomfortable with is "fake news". But ya gotta wanna believe the hype. Wake up, the emperor is buck naked and what is easy to spot actually exists.

There is a difference between nationalism and supremacy.

The fake Russian conspiracy has blown up in their faces, so now the Demos have moved on to the fake white supremacist conspiracy.

It's all the leftists have. They can't win on policy and they know it.

Problem is people were killed by a man who quoted trump verbatim....Problem is the people killed were not killed with "fake" bullets from a "fake" assault rifle.

The more trump exploded with his hate and violence rhetoric...the more independent voters will realize he does not have the temperament to be a dog catcher....much less a president.

Dems now know that trump can be baited and will unwillingly go off the rails....He will be displayed as a impulsive instigator that uses the bully pulpit to divide and terrorize....He has been preaching hate for three years. We are fortunate more of his cult have not killed using his words as A promoter....

Yet they keep killing people.
False!
2furttk2w2f31.png

Forum List

Back