White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

Dear White_MAGA_Man
What white privilege refers to is the greater authority
that people or classes have by invoking both
* Scriptural Authority through CHURCH institutions
* Constitutional Authority through the STATE
which are both ATTRIBUTED to "European" culture, leadership,
historic tradition and class.

The CENTRAL authority of both Church and State has been historically
established through European/American leadership and culture.

So that's taken to be the DEFAULT representation of AUTHORITY, and this lineage
and LANGUAGE is historically EUROCENTRIC and established in ENGLISH.

The rebellion against this class monopoly has been expressed
through the SECULAR media and liberal parties competing to have
equal authority. But if they don't rely on SCRIPTURAL or CONSTITUTIONAL
authority, then they have to rely on PARTY POLITICS and MEDIA BULLYING
to try to invoke the same power as Traditional Conservative and Christian
institutions have established by enforcing CONSTITUTIONAL and SCRIPTURAL
laws and authority.

This is actually a SPIRITUAL process, and is really UNIVERSAL to ALL humanity.

But until all people are equally educated and empowered to invoke laws and authority as equal under law,
then just the people who ARE educated and empowered appear to have privilege
and power as a class based monopoly.

So that's why this is BLAMED on EUROCENTRIC culture/class
and in particular WHITE MALES or WEALTHY UPPER CLASS.
That's how the people have been represented who have the knowledge
of the laws, experience and heritage of invoking authority of law
through BOTH the CHURCH and the STATE.

The predominant class and culture is referred to as WHITE.
Like Christianity, ANYONE can adopt and invoke AUTHORITY OF LAW
by committing to follow and live by the same laws. But since these systems
were established primarily by EUROCENTRIC traditions and history,
then this is SEEN as a WHITE dominant system, when it's actually spiritually
universal and applies to ALL HUMANITY. That's not how it's taught,
but has become monopolized where people don't have equal access
or knowledge of the laws, so they can be exploited and oppressed by others.
so tell me what's the problem with "European culture"? its an advance culture which basic human rights were cultivated and implemented over time.
so tell me what other culture do you recommend we replace our "European culture" with? African culture where they cut off your hand if you belong to the wrong tribe or how still to this day it burns witches to death? our how about a middle eastern culture where stonings and beheading occur women are forced to cover their face and being gay can be a death sentence.
So please enlighten us what culture should we adopt? because we can't continue with our so-called white privilege European culture it's so barbaric uncivilized and backwards we surely need to adopt some black or brown countries advanced enlightened culture

You know that “gay death sentence”’thing comes from the Euros . And pretty much all the shit in those other places was helped along by the euros brutal colonialism .

How quickly we forget the evil euros bloodlust that poisoned the planet .
and how many hundreds of years ago would that be?

I'm referring to today not centuries ago you fucking idiot

And we see the same things today.

Hear way way way more killings proclaimed in the name of Allah than in the name of White Power

Really ? What’s with all these confederate flags flying ? All these cops busted for posting racists shit online ? It’s in the news every day. It’s all over the net. It’s all over this forum .
It’s 10,000x worse than radical Muslims .
LOL. You can't be serious. I've never met a white supremacist. Show me where they are.

Yes you have. So let me ask you this:

Is rape a hoax?
Deflection!

Really ? What’s with all these confederate flags flying ? All these cops busted for posting racists shit online ? It’s in the news every day. It’s all over the net. It’s all over this forum .
LOL. You can't be serious. I've never met a white supremacist. Show me where they are.

Let’s go with this .

What is your definition of a “white supremacist”? I find conservatives make up these ridiculous standards for what they consider to be racism etc..

Carlson is desperately trying to convince FOX news cult watchers that the white supremacist movement is not real. It IS real and it is GROWING...but with a twist.

White Nationalist

their attempt to reorient and rebrand after the deadly 2017 “Unite the Right” rally, white nationalist hate groups have largely retreated from public activism. Amid infighting following the rally, many groups splintered, accounting for some of the increase in white nationalist hate groups in 2018. Some leaders have urged followers to focus their energy on private meetups and internet recruiting.

The name white supremacist is being replaced with white nationalist. The latter gives cover for those Republicans that want to hide their racist tendencies. The latter also is hard for the FBI to track due to the hesitance of the organization to monitor a politically affiliated group.

The shooting with continue. trump's hate and vile words will continue. Can you imagine Ronald Reagan or John Kennedy speaking some of the classless words that this person is speaking? I cannot.

He thrives on division and strife.....Putin knew what he would do to the fabric of America when he helped elected him in 2016.....Putin smiles.....
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

Yes you have. So let me ask you this:

Is rape a hoax?

^^^^ Dumb moral equivalence alert!!!!

Let’s go with this .

What is your definition of a “white supremacist”? I find conservatives make up these ridiculous standards for what they consider to be racism etc..

Actually that is the "Left" folks have reduced racism to mean anybody who disagrees with anything a person of color wants is "racist".
IM2 : " America owes us reparations!!!!"
Pooh: " We don't owe you anything".

RACIST!!!!!!!

A white supremacist is expected to say that white supremacy is a hoax.

It IS a hoax, just because a bunch of Progs and people like you shout it rom the rooftops in no way means it's true. It's just the latest shit you are throwing against the wall hoping it sticks.
It won't. You folks have cried wolf too often, "racism" is a cheap card played by people with weak minds.
Tell me 2....are you looking for a "race" war?

It's no hoax. And no matter how crazy yo talk doesn't change that reality.

Are YOU looking for a race war?

Because I have never began to talk about one. And since racism is such a cheap card:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

What’s REALLY a hoax . MS 13 and Antifa . Righty wing boogeymen .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

Dear White_MAGA_Man
What white privilege refers to is the greater authority
that people or classes have by invoking both
* Scriptural Authority through CHURCH institutions
* Constitutional Authority through the STATE
which are both ATTRIBUTED to "European" culture, leadership,
historic tradition and class.

The CENTRAL authority of both Church and State has been historically
established through European/American leadership and culture.

So that's taken to be the DEFAULT representation of AUTHORITY, and this lineage
and LANGUAGE is historically EUROCENTRIC and established in ENGLISH.

The rebellion against this class monopoly has been expressed
through the SECULAR media and liberal parties competing to have
equal authority. But if they don't rely on SCRIPTURAL or CONSTITUTIONAL
authority, then they have to rely on PARTY POLITICS and MEDIA BULLYING
to try to invoke the same power as Traditional Conservative and Christian
institutions have established by enforcing CONSTITUTIONAL and SCRIPTURAL
laws and authority.

This is actually a SPIRITUAL process, and is really UNIVERSAL to ALL humanity.

But until all people are equally educated and empowered to invoke laws and authority as equal under law,
then just the people who ARE educated and empowered appear to have privilege
and power as a class based monopoly.

So that's why this is BLAMED on EUROCENTRIC culture/class
and in particular WHITE MALES or WEALTHY UPPER CLASS.
That's how the people have been represented who have the knowledge
of the laws, experience and heritage of invoking authority of law
through BOTH the CHURCH and the STATE.

The predominant class and culture is referred to as WHITE.
Like Christianity, ANYONE can adopt and invoke AUTHORITY OF LAW
by committing to follow and live by the same laws. But since these systems
were established primarily by EUROCENTRIC traditions and history,
then this is SEEN as a WHITE dominant system, when it's actually spiritually
universal and applies to ALL HUMANITY. That's not how it's taught,
but has become monopolized where people don't have equal access
or knowledge of the laws, so they can be exploited and oppressed by others.
so tell me what's the problem with "European culture"? its an advance culture which basic human rights were cultivated and implemented over time.
so tell me what other culture do you recommend we replace our "European culture" with? African culture where they cut off your hand if you belong to the wrong tribe or how still to this day it burns witches to death? our how about a middle eastern culture where stonings and beheading occur women are forced to cover their face and being gay can be a death sentence.
So please enlighten us what culture should we adopt? because we can't continue with our so-called white privilege European culture it's so barbaric uncivilized and backwards we surely need to adopt some black or brown countries advanced enlightened culture

You know that “gay death sentence”’thing comes from the Euros . And pretty much all the shit in those other places was helped along by the euros brutal colonialism .

How quickly we forget the evil euros bloodlust that poisoned the planet .
and how many hundreds of years ago would that be?

I'm referring to today not centuries ago you fucking idiot

And we see the same things today.
sure you do
European American culture are throwing gays off rooftops force women to cover there face stoning and beheadings and still burning witches

this is why you are a joke and can't be taken serious you are so full of crap a troll

A white supremacist is expected to say that white supremacy is a hoax.

It IS a hoax, just because a bunch of Progs and people like you shout it rom the rooftops in no way means it's true. It's just the latest shit you are throwing against the wall hoping it sticks.
It won't. You folks have cried wolf too often, "racism" is a cheap card played by people with weak minds.
Tell me 2....are you looking for a "race" war?

It's no hoax. And no matter how crazy yo talk doesn't change that reality.

Are YOU looking for a race war?

Because I have never began to talk about one. And since racism is such a cheap card:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

LOL, a few crazy white folks do stupid shit and it's an epidemic. A few crazy black folk do and it's ok because you are owed something.
It isn't racist:
To call bullshit on the reparations crap.
To disagree with affirmative action.
To think people should come here legally.
To try and prevent Radical Islamic terror.

You're an emotionally stunted child who won't get shit from us.

white supremacists murder --on average--about 10 per -------------YEAR
blacks murder 8 blacks per --------------------------------------------------------DAY
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at twice the rate of whites
blacks commit crime at much higher levels
blacks graduate at lower levels
white supremacy is a very, very minuscule problem compared to blacks
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Offenders
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

Let’s go with this .

Actually that is the "Left" folks have reduced racism to mean anybody who disagrees with anything a person of color wants is "racist".
IM2 : " America owes us reparations!!!!"
Pooh: " We don't owe you anything".

RACIST!!!!!!!

Reparations is not the topic. But America owes us reparations.

You guys want to pretend that to mean anybody who disagrees with anything a person of color wants is "racist". People of color are talking about a well established pattern of behavior by a white sub culture. But the average racist is dumb, so people like you don't understand behavior analysis. You probably can't spell it.

You’re an insane lying loon

But people should believe what a pos like you says and not their lying eyes?

Right, white trash?

Forum List

Back