White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

It's always been a hoax.

So how many people did the hoax kill in El Paso?.....was it 22?

What white supremacist group did the El Paso shooter officially belong to?
(I still have not gotten an accurate and specific answer to this.)

FBI officials clearly said GROUPS were not the problem - the Lone Wolf attacks makes it next to impossible to find where the next hit will come from.

DDDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHH -

public killings and attacks may be minimal, but to say the MOVEMENT doesnt exist is pure bullshit.

Carlson, and any other braindead asshat like him contribute to the MOVEMENT.

YOU HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF FUCKED UP NOT TO SEE IT.
So a few people sit in a living room together and drop N bombs left and right. How is that a problem? If they arent violent, who cares?

public killings and attacks may be minimal, but to say the MOVEMENT doesnt exist is pure bullshit.

Carlson, and any other braindead asshat like him contribute to the MOVEMENT.

YOU HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF FUCKED UP NOT TO SEE IT.
So a few people sit in a living room together and drop N bombs left and right. How is that a problem? If they arent violent, who cares?

what part of LONE WOLF attacks confuses you ?

but tell that to the dead people they killed.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

The only place that "white supremacy" has any traction at all is in America's penal system- and believe me, we have the most tremendous penal system in the world.

And most of those guys don't really believe it, but to hang with their own racial group in the yard, they have to show some respect for it. Sort of similar to how many black guys in the joint sign up for the black supremacist Islamic Faith. Most of those fellows aren't true believers either.

But in the free world, there are only a few hundred white supremacists at most, and probably half of them are moles placed by law enforcement to keep an eye on them and plants by media. If those guys all quit their jobs with CNN or the FBI to take a job at Walmart, the White Nationalist groups would literally disappear.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

The only place that "white supremacy" has any traction at all is in America's penal system- and believe me, we have the most tremendous penal system in the world.

And most of those guys don't really believe it, but to hang with their own racial group in the yard, they have to show some respect for it. Sort of similar to how many black guys in the joint sign up for the black supremacist Islamic Faith. Most of those fellows aren't true believers either.

But in the free world, there are only a few hundred white supremacists at most, and probably half of them are moles placed by law enforcement to keep an eye on them and plants by media. If those guys all quit their jobs with CNN or the FBI to take a job at Walmart, the White Nationalist groups would literally disappear.

so all the White Supremacy dolts on this board are in prison ?

you're full of shit Prince.

Huh. A white supremacist on Fox says there's no white supremacy problem! Gee, what a surprise...

We return now to regular Fox News programming of Blacks Behaving Badly. Followed by eight hours of Mexicans Behaving Badly.

Cue doom music!

I base my opinions on actual facts. The idea that there may be people trolling your liberal ass on USMB with "white nationalism" or whatever doesn't mean that it is prevalent or even that those doing the trolling are actually in the Triple K.

But white nationalism has been unpopular among we Deplorables for many years, as you can see from their reaction to the racist Mercenary from the Union of South Africa, Colonel DeBeers.

I base my opinions on actual facts. The idea that there may be people trolling your liberal ass on USMB with "white nationalism" or whatever doesn't mean that it is prevalent or even that those doing the trolling are actually in the Triple K.

But white nationalism has been unpopular among we Deplorables for many years, as you can see from their reaction to the racist Mercenary from the Union of South Africa, Colonel DeBeers.

youre prolly right, the boards white power dolts do have the mentality of a convict.

mea culpa -

Huh. A white supremacist on Fox says there's no white supremacy problem! Gee, what a surprise...

We return now to regular Fox News programming of Blacks Behaving Badly. Followed by eight hours of Mexicans Behaving Badly.

Cue doom music!

What? You are calling Tucker Carlson a white supremacist? I swear you leftist need a brain transplant. Just because someone doesn't buy into all your ideas does not make them racist or a white supremacist. That is just plain ignorant.

You are murderers. You promote it with your allegiance to systems that have failed since time began. You are seeing warnings with your massive power. But have to blame others for the failures. Even with the same government system you have injected. Without the quotas we currently have and using sense would save us massive amounts of resources. We are a nation in decline. Lowering standards is a recipe for destruction.

It's always been a hoax.

He was doing trump's bidding....He was addressing the "invasion." Voters will remember every time the orange idiot says that word....

It's always been a hoax.

None. They were killed by a madman with a gun. The hoax is that we were ever superior in the first place.

It seems white man with gun is the new threat.....trump is praying that an undocumented person starts shooting....Until then he will paint immigrants as evil and as invaders....

It's always been a hoax.

He was doing trump's bidding....He was addressing the "invasion." Voters will remember every time the orange idiot says that word....

So sez your Looney Dem-bot masters.
Besides, it's not accurate or specific.

You promote it with your allegiance to systems that have failed since time began. You are seeing warnings with your massive power. But have to blame others for the failures. Even with the same government system you have injected. Without the quotas we currently have and using sense would save us massive amounts of resources. We are a nation in decline. Lowering standards is a recipe for destruction.

You are murderers.

you - singular

murderers - plural

you are an IDIOT.

questions ?

It's always been a hoax.

Trump is right. We do have an invasion by these third world brown criminals. There's no other words for it.

what metric is used to determine how dangerous a group is?
Body count?

If we go with body count Muslim extremist are 10 times more dangerous then white supremacist but we don't see you liberals our your lap dog media go into hysterics over Muslim extremist

It's always been a hoax.

None. They were killed by a madman with a gun. The hoax is that we were ever superior in the first place.

It seems white man with gun is the new threat.....trump is praying that an undocumented person starts shooting....Until then he will paint immigrants as evil and as invaders....

Not necessary as long as triggers continue to be constantly pulled in Chicago and Baltimore, hamster head.

The fake Russian conspiracy has blown up in their faces, so now the Demos have moved on to the fake white supremacist conspiracy.

It's all the leftists have. They can't win on policy and they know it.

It's always been a hoax.

the dude drove 11 hours to get to a heavily populated mexican border town, and killed more white people than brown people .. now thats an invasion, TRUMP STYLE.

Forum List

Back