White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

You don't need much.

Once Carlson or Hannity or Rush or Levin inject something into the alternate universe, it becomes gospel and part of the current within the closed circuit. Then we see it echoed everywhere, including here. And we'll often see Trump run with it, because he's the key to the alternate universe. That's it. That's enough. That's all you need. It becomes the blood in your veins.

The term "white supremacist" could be removed from our lexicon tomorrow, and it wouldn't matter, because real anti-black and anti-Hispanic racism still exists. And that's my point. It's being used in a weird attempt to minimize and marginalize the much bigger picture, and no one is buying it. Playing that dishonest rhetorical game is only making things worse.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

A huge % of Americans have no clue who Mark Levin is. Only matrix bubbleheads think otherwise. WTF?! You think this message board is a reflection of America on politics?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody thinks there is a white supremacy problem except hyper-left guys with a politics ocd issue. Americans think there is a sliver of the population who are white supremacists...…..and of course they'd be right. Nobody watches the Sean Hannity Show you asshat…:113:...far less watch the bobbleheads on CNN.

What moves folks in the voting booth is seeing Ferguson and Charlotte in 2015.....the Baltimore riots...…...that freaks people out. A total collapse of civility. You wanna call that racism? God bless. Only matters what the public thinks s0n......you might change the minds of about 13 people on this board!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Happy now!
Yes, thanks for self-identifying like that. Your post is perfect.

What did he self identify as?
An obedient Trumpster, willing to dismiss the topic with platitudes, denial and name-calling.

But not a white supremacist, good.
The term means little to me.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

A huge % of Americans have no clue who Mark Levin is. Only matrix bubbleheads think otherwise. WTF?! You think this message board is a reflection of America on politics?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody thinks there is a white supremacy problem except hyper-left guys with a politics ocd issue. Americans think there is a sliver of the population who are white supremacists...…..and of course they'd be right. Nobody watches the Sean Hannity Show you asshat…:113:...far less watch the bobbleheads on CNN.

What moves folks in the voting booth is seeing Ferguson and Charlotte in 2015.....the Baltimore riots...…...that freaks people out. A total collapse of civility. You wanna call that racism? God bless. Only matters what the public thinks s0n......you might change the minds of about 13 people on this board!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Happy now!
Yes, thanks for self-identifying like that. Your post is perfect.

What did he self identify as?
An obedient Trumpster, willing to dismiss the topic with platitudes, denial and name-calling.

But not a white supremacist, good.
The term means little to me.

Sorry, you're not in charge of definitions. It means a lot in our society.

That's not "white supremacy" numbnuts.
It is if you think it would be better just because it’s more white.

And toro does not think that. As you well know. So why the fuck you pretend otherwise?
I don’t know what anybody believes. But I do believe that if you believe the country would be better off if it were more white, then you’re a white supremacist. That’s like the very definition.

It is if you think it would be better just because it’s more white.

And toro does not think that. As you well know. So why the fuck you pretend otherwise?
I don’t know what anybody believes. But I do believe that if you believe the country would be better off if it were more white, then you’re a white supremacist. That’s like the very definition.

Does that mean if someone thinks that America would be better off if it was more black, are they a black supremacist? Or if someone thinks America needs more orientals, they are an oriental supremacist?

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

Hey George, do you want to live in an all black neighborhood?
No, I can't fight well enough anymore to survive in many all black neighborhoods, but that doesn't mean I believe my white skin entitles me to privileges my MAJORITY non-white neighbors are denied.
4302.jpg

Pico-Union

So you are a white supremacist.

Perhaps Trump's four years in DC has opened a few eyes to just how enduring white supremacy is among a large percentage of Americans?

Racism in the United States - Wikipedia

"Racial segregation

So to support your stupid claim that white supremacy is "enduring" in America, you post a sign from apartheid era South Africa?

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

c443d94a4b7e1e0db2dfbf9c1fcbc705.jpg
So to support your stupid claim that white supremacy is "enduring" in America, you post a sign from apartheid era South Africa?
What are you most proud of, Twinkie, four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and genocide in the US or Reagan's veto of the Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986?
reagans_embrace_of_apartheid_south_africa.jpg

Reagan's embrace of apartheid South Africa

"In the view of the United Nations and the U.S. Human Rights Network, "discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities of color."[3]

"While the nature of the views held by average Americans has changed significantly over the past several decades, surveys by organizations such as ABC News have found that even in modern America, large sections of Americans admit to holding discriminatory viewpoints.

"For example, a 2007 article by ABC stated that about one in ten admitted to holding prejudices against Hispanic and Latino Americans and about one in four did so regarding Arab-Americans.[4]

"A 2018 YouGov/Economist poll found that 17% of Americans oppose interracial marriage, with 19% of members of 'other' ethnic groups, 18% of blacks, 17% of whites, and 15% of Hispanics opposing it.[5]

The "Anti-apartheid Act" had nothing to do with apartheid, but with foreign relations. America never had apartheid.

The law was a restriction on free trade.
The "Anti-apartheid Act" had nothing to do with apartheid, but with foreign relations. America never had apartheid.
Examples of American apartheid included four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow laws, and sustained genocide against indigenous Americans. I'm perplexed beyond belief you could deny those examples of systematic white supremacy?

LOL....s0n.....you're going to spend many decades being perplexed then! America rejects the hate America contingent......in fact, the more activist it gets, the more the public attitude is "FUCK YOU!".

Thats why to me......I want to see protests on this shit...…..go...…..go!! Daily rallies with k00ks go!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
LOL....s0n.....you're going to spend many decades being perplexed then! America rejects the hate America contingent......in fact, the more activist it gets, the more the public attitude is "FUCK YOU!".
Your still a HOOT, Skook
Some 'Mericans live, breathe, and bathe in HATE.
Sound like anyone you know?
trump-supporters-whites-only-episcopal-church-of-our-saviour-silver-sping-md-wusa.jpg

Report: Trump's Election Led To A Surge In Hate Crime [Infographic]

"During the 2010s, American society has continued to experience high levels of racism and discrimination.

"One new phenomenon has been the rise of the 'alt-right' movement: a white nationalist coalition that seeks the expulsion of sexual and racial minorities from the United States.[11]

"In August 2017, these groups attended a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, intended to unify various white nationalist factions. During the rally, a white supremacist demonstrator drove his car into a group of counter-protesters, killing one person and injuring 19.[12][13]

"Since the mid-2010s, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have considered white supremacist violence to be the leading threat of domestic terrorism in the United States."

Last edited:
Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

No, I can't fight well enough anymore to survive in many all black neighborhoods, but that doesn't mean I believe my white skin entitles me to privileges my MAJORITY non-white neighbors are denied.
4302.jpg

Pico-Union

If so, I must have a death wish to live in a neighborhood that's 97% non-White.

Pico-Union

How 'bout this, Toto?

If it's true eight in ten Republicans want fewer non-white immigrants in the US, does that mean only those who actively engage in mass shootings qualify as white supremacists?

An OP'ed piece by Demby?
An OP'ed piece by Demby?
What are you questioning?
o9yuhavxhx7qsro_w8ijrahcosqcvdcnp4taxlwcyze-1-_vert-d59053f6e28c3ca0e2dadb982c58c4587224f817-s400-c85.jpg

Gene Demby

How 'bout this, Toto?

If it's true eight in ten Republicans want fewer non-white immigrants in the US, does that mean only those who actively engage in mass shootings qualify as white supremacists?

An OP'ed piece by Demby?
An OP'ed piece by Demby?
o9yuhavxhx7qsro_w8ijrahcosqcvdcnp4taxlwcyze-1-_vert-d59053f6e28c3ca0e2dadb982c58c4587224f817-s400-c85.jpg

Gene Demby

It is his opinion with little hard facts. Everyone has an opinion, doesn't make their opinion right.

You're not alone.

I would agree with some of that, but it has nothing to do with color, but rather the ideology.

Take you for example. You are cruel judgemental fascist. That is clearly evident by you trying to paint everyone who disagrees with you as racist.

That's the real danger in society, is left-wing fascists like you.

How 'bout this, Toto?

An OP'ed piece by Demby?
An OP'ed piece by Demby?

Gene Demby

It is his opinion with little hard facts. Everyone has an opinion, doesn't make their opinion right.
t is his opinion with little hard facts. Everyone has an opinion, doesn't make their opinion right.
Demby lays out several historical facts regarding US white supremacy; do you believe any of them are wrong?

"In September of 1885, a mob of about 150 white men, armed with rifles, descended upon the Chinatown in Rock Springs, Wyo. They issued an ultimatum to the people who lived there: you have an hour to leave town."

Nor should it ever be fringe

The last three years should have proven everyone thinks this way.

Yet every time that we find a group that agrees, which has been quite often, the bubble people are shocked

You're not alone.

I would agree with some of that, but it has nothing to do with color, but rather the ideology.

Take you for example. You are cruel judgemental fascist. That is clearly evident by you trying to paint everyone who disagrees with you as racist.

That's the real danger in society, is left-wing fascists like you.

Everyone who disagrees with me is not a racist, but a majority of those who agree with Trump are racists in spite of their latent, fascistic self-denial. Donald Trump is a lifelong bigot who resorts to racist tropes whenever he feels threatened.
106081239-15658826079252019-07-15t222905z_130606475_rc1ad84977a0_rtrmadp_3_usa-trump-democrats.jpg

Israel bars Democrats Tlaib and Omar from visiting after Trump claims they hate 'all Jewish people'

How 'bout this, Toto?

An OP'ed piece by Demby?
An OP'ed piece by Demby?

Gene Demby

t is his opinion with little hard facts. Everyone has an opinion, doesn't make their opinion right.
Demby lays out several historical facts regarding US white supremacy; do you believe any of them are wrong?

"In September of 1885, a mob of about 150 white men, armed with rifles, descended upon the Chinatown in Rock Springs, Wyo. They issued an ultimatum to the people who lived there: you have an hour to leave town."

Do those examples mean White Supremacy is mainstream today?

Forum List

Back