White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

Normally, "crackers" and "honkies" are associated with unambiguous racism. When I was a child, such white people routinely used the word "******" when speaking about blacks. Such narrow appeals to white supremacy are no longer tolerated in most parts of the country; however, that doesn't mean the pathology no longer exists:

"

The terms "honky" and "cracker" are associated with anti-white racism from blacks. I've been called these names by racist blacks.

But I'm entitled to use them, because I am a caucasian.

When I was a kid, some of my liberal peers spouted out n-bombs. But I was taught that as a Pole it was beneath my dignity to use such a term, and it said more about me than it did the African Americans.

Perhaps Trump's four years in DC has opened a few eyes to just how enduring white supremacy is among a large percentage of Americans?

Racism in the United States - Wikipedia

"Racial segregation

So to support your stupid claim that white supremacy is "enduring" in America, you post a sign from apartheid era South Africa?

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

c443d94a4b7e1e0db2dfbf9c1fcbc705.jpg
So to support your stupid claim that white supremacy is "enduring" in America, you post a sign from apartheid era South Africa?
What are you most proud of, Twinkie, four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and genocide in the US or Reagan's veto of the Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986?
reagans_embrace_of_apartheid_south_africa.jpg

Reagan's embrace of apartheid South Africa

"In the view of the United Nations and the U.S. Human Rights Network, "discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities of color."[3]

"While the nature of the views held by average Americans has changed significantly over the past several decades, surveys by organizations such as ABC News have found that even in modern America, large sections of Americans admit to holding discriminatory viewpoints.

"For example, a 2007 article by ABC stated that about one in ten admitted to holding prejudices against Hispanic and Latino Americans and about one in four did so regarding Arab-Americans.[4]

"A 2018 YouGov/Economist poll found that 17% of Americans oppose interracial marriage, with 19% of members of 'other' ethnic groups, 18% of blacks, 17% of whites, and 15% of Hispanics opposing it.[5]

The "Anti-apartheid Act" had nothing to do with apartheid, but with foreign relations. America never had apartheid.

The law was a restriction on free trade.

And had Cold War implications. Which is why the Left supported it, because they were/are marxist traitors.

President Reagan was laser focused on the idea that Communism would be defeated. Communism was always a worse system than apartheid in South Africa and he wasn't going to be distracted. Further, Communism seeks worldwide conquest and domination. Apartheid, for as negative as it was, never sought to export its system around the globe.

How negative, really, was Apartheid -
At that point in History, South Africa was the only country on the continent where Black Africans ate on a regular basis.

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

I am no "white supremacist" by any meaning of the word.

However, I do recognize that Honkies and Crackers have done a lot for this nation, and the demonization of this population does nothing for our country at all. Honkies have been responsible for a lot of progress in this country.
However, I do recognize that Honkies and Crackers have done a lot for this nation, and the demonization of this population does nothing for our country at all. Honkies have been responsible for a lot of progress in this country.
Normally, "crackers" and "honkies" are associated with unambiguous racism. ....."

I have never seen that association before.

"crackers" are poor whites.

"honkies" are just whites.

Your assumption of racism, is, ironically, racist of you.

Perhaps Trump's four years in DC has opened a few eyes to just how enduring white supremacy is among a large percentage of Americans?

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

What are you most proud of, Twinkie, four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and genocide in the US or Reagan's veto of the Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986?

"In the view of the United Nations and the U.S. Human Rights Network, "discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities of color."[3]

"While the nature of the views held by average Americans has changed significantly over the past several decades, surveys by organizations such as ABC News have found that even in modern America, large sections of Americans admit to holding discriminatory viewpoints.

"For example, a 2007 article by ABC stated that about one in ten admitted to holding prejudices against Hispanic and Latino Americans and about one in four did so regarding Arab-Americans.[4]

"A 2018 YouGov/Economist poll found that 17% of Americans oppose interracial marriage, with 19% of members of 'other' ethnic groups, 18% of blacks, 17% of whites, and 15% of Hispanics opposing it.[5]

The "Anti-apartheid Act" had nothing to do with apartheid, but with foreign relations. America never had apartheid.

And had Cold War implications. Which is why the Left supported it, because they were/are marxist traitors.

President Reagan was laser focused on the idea that Communism would be defeated. Communism was always a worse system than apartheid in South Africa and he wasn't going to be distracted. Further, Communism seeks worldwide conquest and domination. Apartheid, for as negative as it was, never sought to export its system around the globe.

AND the ANC would likely have been soviet friendly if they took over. A development that would not be good for America.

That a lib would consider that evidence of white supremacy in this country, just shows what filthy liars they are.

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

They left just oooze with hate whitey ...and theyre like spoon fed robots regurgitating everything thats fed to them WITHOUT one original thought in their empty low iq left wing heads

Ammo up whitey ...theyre fuckin batshit insane and cant see where this is leading

You're not alone.

Republicans are a nearly all white party. That kind of clued us in. I just don’t understand why they pretend to be angry at being called racist? I’m guessing they’re proud of it in private.
Republicans are a nearly all white party. That kind of clued us in. I just don’t understand why they pretend to be angry at being called racist? I’m guessing they’re proud of it in private.

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

Examples of American apartheid included four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow laws, and sustained genocide against indigenous Americans. I'm perplexed beyond belief you could deny those examples of systematic white supremacy?

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

Examples of American apartheid included four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow laws, and sustained genocide against indigenous Americans. I'm perplexed beyond belief you could deny those examples of systematic white supremacy?

So, you're admitting that your example of Reagan's veto has been refuted, and we are dropping it and moving on to other items on your list?

YES OR NO.

No fucking dodging, no fucking evasion, yes or fucking no.

Thanks for dismissing me.
I'm just saying that you're entitled to your opinion, and there's no reason for me to try to change it.

I'll just keep reading threads like this one and be comfortable in my opinion: White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

A thread on a discussion forum is not the type of mechanism you need to pull off a Big LIe.

YOu need Big Media, TV, Radio, Pop Culture, repeating the same lie over and over.

YES, online threads would be part of such a "Big Lie", but they would never be the first example you would go for.
Yes, you need media, like alternate universe prince Tucker Carlson, who is pushing this lie.

And all the Trumpsters follow along dutifully, repeating his words on this little ol' message board.

Tucker Carlson, could be the big face of a BIg Lie, but, you would still need more. Fox by itself? Even that would not be enough.

Really, you want an example of a Big Lie, look at the "Very fine people" lie, THAT'S a Big Lie.

Repeated constantly massively across all forms of media, over and over again, until it becomes believed.

Tucker Carlson is a leaf in the wind, compared to that kind of power.

Let me ask you something. IF, we adopted a national consensus that we don't consider someone a white supremacist unless he "self identify" as one,

how would it matter?
You don't need much.

Once Carlson or Hannity or Rush or Levin inject something into the alternate universe, it becomes gospel and part of the current within the closed circuit. Then we see it echoed everywhere, including here. And we'll often see Trump run with it, because he's the key to the alternate universe. That's it. That's enough. That's all you need. It becomes the blood in your veins.

The term "white supremacist" could be removed from our lexicon tomorrow, and it wouldn't matter, because real anti-black and anti-Hispanic racism still exists. And that's my point. It's being used in a weird attempt to minimize and marginalize the much bigger picture, and no one is buying it. Playing that dishonest rhetorical game is only making things worse.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

A huge % of Americans have no clue who Mark Levin is. Only matrix bubbleheads think otherwise. WTF?! You think this message board is a reflection of America on politics?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody thinks there is a white supremacy problem except hyper-left guys with a politics ocd issue. Americans think there is a sliver of the population who are white supremacists...…..and of course they'd be right. Nobody watches the Sean Hannity Show you asshat…:113:...far less watch the bobbleheads on CNN.

What moves folks in the voting booth is seeing Ferguson and Charlotte in 2015.....the Baltimore riots...…...that freaks people out. A total collapse of civility. You wanna call that racism? God bless. Only matters what the public thinks s0n......you might change the minds of about 13 people on this board!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Happy now!

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

How negative, really, was Apartheid -
At that point in History, South Africa was the only country on the continent where Black Africans ate on a regular basis.

There were a high number of immigrants and guest workers from other African nations in the Union of South Africa during the 1980's.

Massive sanctions against South Africa would have caused instability in those countries as well if these people went home, making large portions of the Dark Continent more vulnerable to communist takeover.

You're not alone.

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

What makes you think the profit motive Trumps human rights?
Trump-reagan-14.jpg

"The Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986[1] was a law enacted by the United States Congress.

"The law imposed sanctions against South Africa and stated five preconditions for lifting the sanctions that would essentially end the system of apartheid, which the latter was under at the time.

"Most of the sanctions were repealed in July 1991 after South Africa took steps towards meeting the preconditions of the act, with the final vestiges of the act being repealed in November 1993."

Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act - Wikipedia

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

Trump-reagan-14.jpg

"The Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986[1] was a law enacted by the United States Congress.

"The law imposed sanctions against South Africa and stated five preconditions for lifting the sanctions that would essentially end the system of apartheid, which the latter was under at the time.

"Most of the sanctions were repealed in July 1991 after South Africa took steps towards meeting the preconditions of the act, with the final vestiges of the act being repealed in November 1993."

So, now your claim is morphing to, it was about money, not about white supremacy?

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

Trump-reagan-14.jpg

Obama removed sanctions on the oppressive states of Cuba and Iran,both charter members of the Axis of Evil.

He apparently saw profit as more important that human rights abroad too.

You're not alone.

They left just oooze with hate whitey ...and theyre like spoon fed robots regurgitating everything thats fed to them WITHOUT one original thought in their empty low iq left wing heads

Ammo up whitey ...theyre fuckin batshit insane and cant see where this is leading
How much ammo will whitey need to prevent this?
190419162952-lead-manu-dnt-cap-hill-live-jake-tapper-00005109-exlarge-169.jpg

It's not 1998 anymore. Democrats shouldn't be afraid of impeachment (Opinion) - CNN

You're not alone.

How much ammo will whitey need to prevent this?
190419162952-lead-manu-dnt-cap-hill-live-jake-tapper-00005109-exlarge-169.jpg

It's not 1998 anymore. Democrats shouldn't be afraid of impeachment (Opinion) - CNN

The fact that President Trump's taunting of Sen.Warren as "Pocahontas" may get under her skin as pointing to the truth of her record of using her phony claim of being a Squaw to make a bundle.

But ridiculing a liar like Warren isn't a high crime or a misdemeanor.

I'm just saying that you're entitled to your opinion, and there's no reason for me to try to change it.

I'll just keep reading threads like this one and be comfortable in my opinion: White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

A thread on a discussion forum is not the type of mechanism you need to pull off a Big LIe.

YOu need Big Media, TV, Radio, Pop Culture, repeating the same lie over and over.

YES, online threads would be part of such a "Big Lie", but they would never be the first example you would go for.
Yes, you need media, like alternate universe prince Tucker Carlson, who is pushing this lie.

And all the Trumpsters follow along dutifully, repeating his words on this little ol' message board.

Tucker Carlson, could be the big face of a BIg Lie, but, you would still need more. Fox by itself? Even that would not be enough.

Really, you want an example of a Big Lie, look at the "Very fine people" lie, THAT'S a Big Lie.

Repeated constantly massively across all forms of media, over and over again, until it becomes believed.

Let me ask you something. IF, we adopted a national consensus that we don't consider someone a white supremacist unless he "self identify" as one,

how would it matter?
You don't need much.

Once Carlson or Hannity or Rush or Levin inject something into the alternate universe, it becomes gospel and part of the current within the closed circuit. Then we see it echoed everywhere, including here. And we'll often see Trump run with it, because he's the key to the alternate universe. That's it. That's enough. That's all you need. It becomes the blood in your veins.

The term "white supremacist" could be removed from our lexicon tomorrow, and it wouldn't matter, because real anti-black and anti-Hispanic racism still exists. And that's my point. It's being used in a weird attempt to minimize and marginalize the much bigger picture, and no one is buying it. Playing that dishonest rhetorical game is only making things worse.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

A huge % of Americans have no clue who Mark Levin is. Only matrix bubbleheads think otherwise. WTF?! You think this message board is a reflection of America on politics?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody thinks there is a white supremacy problem except hyper-left guys with a politics ocd issue. Americans think there is a sliver of the population who are white supremacists...…..and of course they'd be right. Nobody watches the Sean Hannity Show you asshat…:113:...far less watch the bobbleheads on CNN.

What moves folks in the voting booth is seeing Ferguson and Charlotte in 2015.....the Baltimore riots...…...that freaks people out. A total collapse of civility. You wanna call that racism? God bless. Only matters what the public thinks s0n......you might change the minds of about 13 people on this board!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Happy now!
Yes, thanks for self-identifying like that. Your post is perfect.

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

LOL....s0n.....you're going to spend many decades being perplexed then! America rejects the hate America contingent......in fact, the more activist it gets, the more the public attitude is "FUCK YOU!".

Thats why to me......I want to see protests on this shit...…..go...…..go!! Daily rallies with k00ks go!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

how would it matter?
You don't need much.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

What did he self identify as?

how would it matter?
You don't need much.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

An obedient Trumpster, willing to dismiss the topic with platitudes, denial and name-calling.

how would it matter?
You don't need much.

LOL...….analysis fAiL.

An obedient Trumpster, willing to dismiss the topic with platitudes, denial and name-calling.

But not a white supremacist, good.

Forum List

Back