Zone1 He white! Beat his ass. F*** him up!

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
He white! Beat his shit. Beat his ass. Fuck him up.

Carl Benjamin on Twitter: "You know what makes people super not racist towards blacks? Screaming "he's white, beat his shit!" then kicking the guy's head in. That makes people totally not think there's a major problem with racism in the black community in America. Every progressive knows this." Twitter

I wonder if they realize that Sherman, a white guy, let loose all of the colored troops during the Civil War, to get their revenge on Southern families. He led them to victory in the most brutal fashion. And yet here they are, "On Sherman", wanting to beat up every white person they see. Oh the irony.

I wonder if they realize that Sherman, a white guy, let loose all of the colored troops during the Civil War, to get their revenge on Southern families. He led them to victory in the most brutal fashion. And yet here they are, "On Sherman", wanting to beat up every white person they see. Oh the irony.
Black people are not fans of Sherman in GA. I learned that from an old black woman when I was about 11.
We didn't have those problems where I come from, but they did.

Why didn't they like him? He pretty much gave them free reign.
He burned their town, moron. Obviously you're pretty ignorant.
He allowed his soldiers to rape slaves and pillage, too.
You would never pass for a Confederate soldier. They didn't do things like Sherman's army did.
You're pretty fucked up. Where you from again?

Last edited:
He burned their town, moron. Obviously you're pretty ignorant.

Whoop-de-fucking-flip. Atlanta wasn't a place where freed blacks just walked around jamming to snoop-dog. That was where the Southern elite were. This is a hilariously stupid excuse for them to be mad at him.

He allowed his soldiers to rape slaves and pillage, too.

Against orders of the officers. He allowed a lot of things, rape wasn't one of them.

You would never pass for a Confederate soldier. They didn't do things like Sherman's army did.

Yeah, we actually respected other peoples shit.

You're pretty fucked up.

Could say the same for you.
Where you from again?
None of your business.

Whoop-de-fucking-flip. Atlanta wasn't a place where freed blacks just walked around jamming to snoop-dog. That was where the Southern elite were. This is a hilariously stupid excuse for them to be mad at him.

Against orders of the officers. He allowed a lot of things, rape wasn't one of them.

Yeah, we actually respected other peoples shit.

Could say the same for you.

None of your business.
Sherman conducted total war. Livestock were killed and left to rot, water was poisoned, civilians, both black and white were killed. Children were killed. Homes were barricaded so people couldn't get out, black or white and the building burned.

1u4y66.jpg

Forum List

Back