White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

The alt-right is hilariously lame. Sad they kill people.
They’re just crazy. :cuckoo: They’re actually defending Fields even after he was proven guilty in a court of law according to his peers.
No one should defend fields, as no one should defend any terrorist.
They hafta, Wheelie. It sez so in the Constitution. I'm sorry for his victim's dear family.
*her
His is the adjective referring to the hitter. I don't think Mr. Fields could be mistaken as a her.
My mistake. I misread, sorry about that.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

None of that excuses what he did

I wasn't trying to excuse what he did, the shithead deserves what he got. On the downside, the verdict will just encourage the protesters to commit violent acts as they tend to do. Nobody is going to hold them accountable.
Ar you rationalizing again?

A common habit among Trumpoans and racists

So what? Am I supposed to feel "ashamed" or something? How about this: What if I am racist? Or sexist? Or chauvinist? Or intolerant? Or how about if I just didn't like you? There's no law in this country that says I have to like you.

So what are you going to do about it? Nothing? I thought so.

You have no power to change me or anyone else, for that matter. You are impotent. You can't change anything.

:dance:

So what? Am I supposed to feel "ashamed" or something? How about this: What if I am racist? Or sexist? Or chauvinist? Or intolerant? Or how about if I just didn't like you? There's no law in this country that says I have to like you.

What are you going to do about it? Nothing? I thought so.

You have no power to change me or anyone else, for that matter. You are impotent. You can't change anything.

I think we are having a Trumper meltdown.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

I wasn't trying to excuse what he did, the shithead deserves what he got. On the downside, the verdict will just encourage the protesters to commit violent acts as they tend to do. Nobody is going to hold them accountable.

Your pride in you r twisted parochial racist attitude is duly noted.

What are you going to do about it? Nothing? I thought so.

I think we are having a Trumper meltdown.
So the new normal.

You little commies are dumber than a bag of hammers.....this is a 2010 Dodge Challenger....it is a rear-wheel drive vehicle that delivers massive torque...when it accelerates from a dead stop, the rear end dips, the front end rises. This vehicle is not underway, it is idling, both ends of the vehicle are parallel to the ground and a creep is smacking it with a stick....PERIOD. The right side-mirror was knocked off immediately as he began to hit people in the crowd....in this pic the mirror is clearly still attached to the vehicle. He was being chased...that is undeniable.

E3NoqnU.jpg

Lmao!!!!!

That dipshit WillPower is still trying to "fight" me. Now he's sending me private messages.

"Let's meet up for a beer and see what your attitude is in person....I'm guessing you're a yellow bitch."

I invited you to have a beer and work on your attitude....I drink beer, I don't start fights with it. The mods decided you could attack my dead Dad without consequences so I PMed you and you replied here instead of a return PM.....that's what yellow bitches do.

Last edited:
He was found guilty. Save your bullshit forensics

My forensics are sound...too bad his attorney didn't have any common sense or know about how a Dodge Challenger operates. OJ was found innocent when he clearly was guilty....Juries are often wrong so what kind of a jury of his "peers" did this defendant have? None of you care but you should...if you intend to declare "war" on Trump supporters what happened in Charlottsville will look like a picnic in the park.

Lmao!!!!!

That dipshit WillPower is still trying to "fight" me. Now he's sending me private messages.

"Let's meet up for a beer and see what your attitude is in person....I'm guessing you're a yellow bitch."

I invited you to have a beer and work on your attitude....I drink beer, I don't start fights with it. The mods decided you could attack my dead Dad without consequences so I PMed you and you replied here instead of a return PM.....that's what yellow bitches do.

I don't know where you got the impression that I would want to have a beer with a piece of shit like you. Let me just go ahead and make it perfectly clear and tell you that I'm not interested in carrying a private conversation with you or anyone who defends someone like James Fields. Don't say anything to me in PM that you'd be embarrassed about bringing up here, because that's where it's coming.

Frankly, I think it's pathetic that you get so agitated that you go around challenging people to fist fights on an anonymous message board. Time to grow up, internet tough guy.

You little commies are dumber than a bag of hammers.....this is a 2010 Dodge Challenger....it is a rear-wheel drive vehicle that delivers massive torque...when it accelerates from a dead stop, the rear end dips, the front end rises. This vehicle is not underway, it is idling, both ends of the vehicle are parallel to the ground and a creep is smacking it with a stick....PERIOD. The right side-mirror was knocked off immediately as he began to hit people in the crowd....in this pic the mirror is clearly still attached to the vehicle. He was being chased...that is undeniable.

E3NoqnU.jpg
How was he being chased by the crowd when there’s only one person behind his vehicle?

And what is it about Fields that inspired a protester to swipe at his car with his flag?

This vehicle is not underway, it is idling,

You are out of your mind,. There is no video showing the Nazi’s car stopped when flag guy hit the car .

You will see that you are lying that the car was not underway.

In the first photo people are scrambling to get out of the way of a fast moving car. On the left side look closely at the bent over parking sign and look at the business sign with reddish half circle. Both signs are clearly ahead of the front of the Nazi murder weapon,

636381488024076491-AP17224684369015.jpg

The black guy appears to be bracing for impact in this photo.

Now in your photo (below) the bent over parking sign is at the rear wheels of the Nazi murder weapon,

E3NoqnU.jpg

But I found this one...just before he hit the gas. So, the guy wasn't being chased? Wasn't having his car attacked? See the street around and in front of him? Where was he supposed to go as they closed in on him?

E3NoqnU.jpg

Do I have to tell you what this evidence means?

Last edited:

You are out of your mind,. There is no video showing the Nazi’s car stopped when flag guy hit the car .

You will see that you are lying that the car was not underway.

In the first photo people are scrambling to get out of the way of a fast moving car. On the left side look closely at the bent over parking sign and look at the business sign with reddish half circle. Both signs are clearly ahead of the front of the Nazi murder weapon,

The black guy appears to be bracing for impact in this photo.

Now in your photo (below) the bent over parking side is at the rear wheels of the Nazi murder weapon,

But I found this one...just before he hit the gas. So, the guy wasn't being chased? Wasn't having his car attacked? See the street around and in front of him? Where was he supposed to go as they closed in on him?

E3NoqnU.jpg

Do I have to tell you what this evidence means?
”You are out of your mind”

That’s the only explanation I can come up with for people who still defend that nazi fuck after all the evidence proves otherwise and after a jury of his peers found him guilty as charged.

”You are out of your mind”

That’s the only explanation I can come up with for people who still defend that nazi fuck after all the evidence proves otherwise and after a jury of his peers found him guilty as charged.

I expect the one who posted the photo claiming the car was “not underway” until flag guy maybe hit the car will be seeking a new line of defense for his murderer Nazi client.

Go ahead and "duly note" it. Write it down in a little book for all I care.

But the fact is, you can't change anything.

Good grief.....You're hallucinating........the parking sign is clearly ahead of him in your pic....if he's accelerating at the crowd, why are his BRAKE LIGHTS on? His rear tires are clearly kicking up dust because the brakes are locked and the tire is sliding....the left brake shoe is out of balance and pulling the vehicle to it's side. He's clearly giving the folks immediately ahead of him time to jump out of the way. See the big bald headed guy to the right....he and the others don't think the driver will come at them and are calling his bluff...willful ignorance and some of them paid for it. Faun has already given up on this farce and gone back to screaming "nazi"...maybe you should too. :doubt:

Last edited:

Go ahead and "duly note" it. Write it down in a little book for all I care.

But the fact is, you can't change anything.
You’re right. I can’t make you a better person. Only you can do that.

The damage done by a poor upbringing is greater than any message board can fix.

Your pride in the willful oppression of others is also noted as a character flaw. Your gleeful pushing down of others to build yourself up is noted as something pitiful about you.

Blame your parents for not teaching a grounded moral system.

WillPower, post: 21357371,

That is a impossible.

in your photo (below) the bent over parking sign is at the rear wheels of the Nazi murder weapon, Flag guy is about half a car length in front of the no-parking sign. You can see the business sign with the red half circle clearly farther down the street.

To the right of the photo there is a young woman clearly running out of the path of the car.

Also notice the brake lights are not on.

E3NoqnU.jpg

Now look at the location of the bent over parking sign in my photo (below). It and the business sign are further down the street from the front of the car.

Flag guy is clearly in the crowd IN FRONT of the car.

So how did Flag Guy get behind the Nazi’s rear bumper if the Nazi was “idling” as you claim?

Where did you go?

Last edited:
Flag guy is clearly in the crowd IN FRONT of the car.

So how did Flag Guy get behind the Nazi’s rear bumper if the Nazi was “idling” as you claim?

Where did you go?

Again, your imagination has taken over for your lying eyes....there's no "flag guy" in the brake lights pic (the pic that blew up your theory)....he's still chasing the Dodge from behind.

Forum List

Back