White slain by blacks in Oakland -- no justice, just peace

You think I posted every single incident? Want me to? Did not think so.

Some liberal mod like the doctor doofus or dont taz me would put an end to that.

I posted two things.

Here is a question. Why weren't there riots after the black cop shot the unarmed white kid in Utah?

Why didn't CNN or ABC News or BSNBC send their media trucks there?

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

I just want you to keep posting what you are posting.

it is people like you who provide the evidence that there is not a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line and the rest of the swamps.

You are fucking moron. With all due disrespect.

Notice folks how not one liberal has expressed their disgust for the murder, but only at me for posting this event that is in the news that is not being covered by the main stream media.

The funny thing about this typical left wing piece of brainwashed shit is how he thinks all racists are in the south.

LOL! Fucking moron.

Hey, here is question you stupid idiot. Why was the Boston Red Sox the last team in baseball to integrate?

LOL! Ever read why blacks could not attend the Kennedy election party at Martha's Vineyard??

LOL!!!

Liberals, all of them, are fucking hypocritical morons.

Please post some more.

So it can stand as a testament to the biggotry and general disgusting culture of the Cletus people.

How about you get an imagination sie ficken muschi.

Ja und wie. Ist es irgendwie etwas schlechtes ein aktieves Sexualleben zu haben???

Seltsam wie du mich dafür kritisierst "Muschi zu ficken".

Nicht viel Deutsch du?

Nein,nein...du bist der kleine pussy.
Und naturlich niemand,de intelligent.

Do you consistantly post every single incident involving anyone black that pisses you off?

What happend to you Cletus? Got turned down by a black woman once?

You think I posted every single incident? Want me to? Did not think so.

Some liberal mod like the doctor doofus or dont taz me would put an end to that.

I posted two things.

Here is a question. Why weren't there riots after the black cop shot the unarmed white kid in Utah?

Why didn't CNN or ABC News or BSNBC send their media trucks there?

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

it is people like you who provide the evidence that there is not a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line and the rest of the swamps.

You keep calling him Cletus. The fact that you think it's a clever insult is a big tell that you are bigoted hypocrite.
He sounds like a welfare negro.

And some more proof that there isnt a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line.

I am a german citizen with Polish ancestors.
That's okay just stay above the mason dixon line, and tell your neighbors to stay too.

I dont care Cletus.

Notice folks how not one liberal has expressed their disgust for the murder, but only at me for posting this event that is in the news that is not being covered by the main stream media.

The funny thing about this typical left wing piece of brainwashed shit is how he thinks all racists are in the south.

LOL! Fucking moron.

Hey, here is question you stupid idiot. Why was the Boston Red Sox the last team in baseball to integrate?

LOL! Ever read why blacks could not attend the Kennedy election party at Martha's Vineyard??

LOL!!!

Please post some more.

So it can stand as a testament to the biggotry and general disgusting culture of the Cletus people.

Ja und wie. Ist es irgendwie etwas schlechtes ein aktieves Sexualleben zu haben???

Nicht viel Deutsch du?

Please continue to make a fool out of yourself by writing in a language you cant comprehend.

LOL! Fucking moron.

LOL!!!

Please post some more.

Nicht viel Deutsch du?

Please continue to make a fool out of yourself by writing in a language you cant comprehend.

Blame the translator.
I at least know how to do basic math and or when WW2 ended ya wet behind the ears little twerp.

Please post some more.

Nicht viel Deutsch du?

Blame the translator.
I at least know how to do basic math and or when WW2 ended ya wet behind the ears little twerp.

Cletus

As nice as it was

i will no longer reply to your swampish nonsence.

Nicht viel Deutsch du?

Blame the translator.

Cletus

As nice as it was

i will no longer reply to your swampish nonsence.

Then my work is done here. Ya fuck wit....
Oh...you spell and punctuate like a five year old.It goes perfect with your lack of history knowledge and dismal math skills.
At least you're well rounded...

Well, we could react with rioting and looting, but wait...whites are too intelligent to do that. Isn't that right, TGAC?

59-year-old Walton Henry Butler, a resident of an apartment complex, had earlier that day “made several racial remarks to the black children in the apartment complex.” After another resident complained that Butler had called her child a ******, the victim, Everett Gant, 32, went to Butler’s apartment to talk to Butler about the incident. Butler immediately shot Gant in the face with a .22 caliber rifle, then “shut the sliding glass door with Everett Gant lying outside the door, called 911 then finished cooking supper, sat at the kitchen table and began eating.”

Upon his arrest, Butler, who acted alone in the isolated crime that happened to involve a firearm,

acted as if it was an inconvenienced [sic] when he was asked to stand up and handcuffs were put on. He said he did not understand the problem he had only shot a ni6ger.

Read more at Florida Man Sad He Did Not Get To Finish Dinner After Shooting Black Man Unprovoked Wonkette

Should I now start a moronic thread and use this as an indictment against every white person??..no I won't; I'm not a racist.

Last edited:
59-year-old Walton Henry Butler, a resident of an apartment complex, had earlier that day “made several racial remarks to the black children in the apartment complex.” After another resident complained that Butler had called her child a ******, the victim, Everett Gant, 32, went to Butler’s apartment to talk to Butler about the incident. Butler immediately shot Gant in the face with a .22 caliber rifle, then “shut the sliding glass door with Everett Gant lying outside the door, called 911 then finished cooking supper, sat at the kitchen table and began eating.”

Upon his arrest, Butler, who acted alone in the isolated crime that happened to involve a firearm,

acted as if it was an inconvenienced [sic] when he was asked to stand up and handcuffs were put on. He said he did not understand the problem he had only shot a ni6ger.

Read more at Florida Man Sad He Did Not Get To Finish Dinner After Shooting Black Man Unprovoked Wonkette

Should I now start a moronic thread and use this as an indictment against evry white person??..no I won't; I'm not a racist.
Good post/ I see your point. And TGAC was out of line, too. That's how it all starts.

Forum List

Back