White slain by blacks in Oakland -- no justice, just peace

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Writer-teacher slain in Oakland park where he loved to hike - SFGate

A 60-year-old man found shot to death in the Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve was a longtime writer, editor and English teacher who loved to hike in the Oakland hills park, his wife said Wednesday.

David Robert Ruenzel of Oakland was found on a park trail by a woman who had reported hearing gunshots about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to the East Bay Regional Park Police Department. Investigators said they were looking into whether Ruenzel had been killed during a robbery.

Ruenzel’s family said he often visited and hiked in the small preserve on Skyline Boulevard, just south of Elverton Drive.

“We’re just in an absolute state of shock,” said his wife, Nancy.

David Ruenzel taught English and journalism for more than a decade at the Athenian School in Danville. He was also an award-winning writer and editor at Teacher Magazine.

“He was an affable man,” said David Smock, a former colleague at Athenian. “He cared a lot about educational issues and his students.”

Most recently, Ruenzel worked at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which issued a statement Wednesday calling him “a beloved educator, talented writer and valued partner in our work. He will be missed greatly.”

Ruenzel was shot at least twice, apparently where he was found, said park police. Officers found shell casings at the scene.

No arrests have been made, but police said witnesses had seen two men on the trail just before three gunshots rang out. Police said the two were “persons of interest.”

One was described as a black or of mixed race, in his late 20s or early 30s, thin, with dreadlocks, high cheekbones and a narrow face, wearing dark clothes.

The second was an “out of shape” black man, 6 feet tall and 240 pounds.

920x920.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

Fucking disasters. Just a bunch of animals, whose intelligence is measured by emotion more than rational thought.

Fuck you liberals.

I just read about that. How sad. One of the benefits of living in Oakland is the gorgeous regional parks in the hills. Now, those are becoming filled with predators. Yet another reason to carry a concealed weapon.

I just read about that. How sad. One of the benefits of living in Oakland is the gorgeous regional parks in the hills. Now, those are becoming filled with predators. Yet another reason to carry a concealed weapon.

The main stream media, Hollywood and the rest of the race baiting leftists that incite the race division and this type of chaos with their lies and bullshit is the CAUSE of it all.

FUCK YOU LIBERALS.

Do you consistantly post every single incident involving anyone black that pisses you off?

What happend to you Cletus? Got turned down by a black woman once?

You think I posted every single incident? Want me to? Did not think so.

Some liberal mod like the doctor doofus or dont taz me would put an end to that.

I posted two things.

Here is a question. Why weren't there riots after the black cop shot the unarmed white kid in Utah?

Why didn't CNN or ABC News or BSNBC send their media trucks there?

Fuck you liberals.

Do you consistantly post every single incident involving anyone black that pisses you off?

Some liberal mod like the doctor doofus or dont taz me would put an end to that.

I posted two things.

Here is a question. Why weren't there riots after the black cop shot the unarmed white kid in Utah?

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

I just want you to keep posting what you are posting.

it is people like you who provide the evidence that there is not a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line and the rest of the swamps.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

it is people like you who provide the evidence that there is not a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line and the rest of the swamps.

You are fucking moron. With all due disrespect.

Notice folks how not one liberal has expressed their disgust for the murder, but only at me for posting this event that is in the news that is not being covered by the main stream media.

The funny thing about this typical left wing piece of brainwashed shit is how he thinks all racists are in the south.

LOL! Fucking moron.

Hey, here is question you stupid idiot. Why was the Boston Red Sox the last team in baseball to integrate?

LOL! Ever read why blacks could not attend the Kennedy election party at Martha's Vineyard??

LOL!!!

Liberals, all of them, are fucking hypocritical morons.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

Notice folks how not one liberal has expressed their disgust for the murder, but only at me for posting this event that is in the news that is not being covered by the main stream media.

The funny thing about this typical left wing piece of brainwashed shit is how he thinks all racists are in the south.

LOL! Fucking moron.

Hey, here is question you stupid idiot. Why was the Boston Red Sox the last team in baseball to integrate?

LOL! Ever read why blacks could not attend the Kennedy election party at Martha's Vineyard??

LOL!!!

Please post some more.

So it can stand as a testament to the biggotry and general disgusting culture of the Cletus people.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

You keep calling him Cletus. The fact that you think it's a clever insult is a big tell that you are bigoted hypocrite.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

LOL! Fucking moron.

LOL!!!

Please post some more.

So it can stand as a testament to the biggotry and general disgusting culture of the Cletus people.

How about you get an imagination sie ficken muschi.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

You keep calling him Cletus. The fact that you think it's a clever insult is a big tell that you are bigoted hypocrite.

"Cletus" appears to be the only name he knows. I blame it on his low IQ.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

Na. I dont think it is clever in any way.

I just do it to make clear what I think of his kind of people.

And frankly, he and all the others like him keep confirming it.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

LOL! Fucking moron.

LOL!!!

Please post some more.

How about you get an imagination sie ficken muschi.

Ja und wie. Ist es irgendwie etwas schlechtes ein aktieves Sexualleben zu haben???

Seltsam wie du mich dafür kritisierst "Muschi zu ficken".

Nicht viel Deutsch du?

I think it is funny how the board libs think I am white and so therefore a KKK member. You see, the libs are allowed to stereo type. In their pathetic, stupid, patronizing worlds, it is impossible to be a racist if you are a liberal.

Notice, they still have not commented on the act this murdering thug committed on the white person. It is just wrong for me to report it.

I hate fucking liberals.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

He sounds like a welfare negro.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

And some more proof that there isnt a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line.

I am a german citizen with Polish ancestors.

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

And some more proof that there isnt a single decent person beneath the mason dixon line.

I don't care what you are, but For The Love Of God, please stop the apostrophe abuse!

I posted two things.

Fuck you liberals.

I dont care Cletus.

I don't care what you are, but For The Love Of God, please stop the apostrophe abuse!

Good for you.

now goodbye and enjoy playing with mud.

Forum List

Back