white, right,

Status
Not open for further replies.

brassballs

Rookie
Sep 7, 2020
I think Biden with his disgraceful groveling, pandeing, and plain ole ass kissing to the black population is sickening, he spits on his ancestors, pees on his decendents, and screw mr white man who is the foundation of this country, and then he tops it off by picking a black woman who is not a person of character to be is running mate and by his brain power and his age he will never make it for four years, thus another black president and a commie too.

"commie"

:laugh:

OavYQV2.gif

I think Biden with his disgraceful groveling, pandeing, and plain ole ass kissing to the black population is sickening, he spits on his ancestors, pees on his decendents, and screw mr white man who is the foundation of this country, and then he tops it off by picking a black woman who is not a person of character to be is running mate and by his brain power and his age he will never make it for four years, thus another black president and a commie too.
Welcome, brassballs.

brassballs Thread has been closed for LONG LIST of reasons.. You need to go read the rules which are on the HomePage under "Posting Guidelines".. Also need to read the UPDATED tighter policy on creating threads.. Link below.

Pay attention to the Zone Map found in Posting Guidelines because different forums are under different levels of moderation...

Appears you're here just to brawl.. Well MAYBE -- you're in luck.. There's 3 great "Taunting forums" on USMB.. USE them if you have no interest in topical discussion and just want a bar fight.

If you OPEN a thread in Zone 1 or 2 and you proceed to troll YOUR OWN THREAD -- as you did here -- it will be closed and warned.

Contact me or a moderator on duty (found on the right panel of the Home Page) if you have questions or issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back