White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asclepias said:
That really doesnt mean shit since they bred slaves to make up for the inability to import them.
Slavery Is The African's Most Time Honored Tradition
Next To Cannibalism...
And The Vast, Vast Majority Of Slaves In Africa Have Never Left The Continent

So What Are Your Thoughts On The Resurgence Of Cannibalism In Africa ??

Asclepias said:
That really doesnt mean shit since they bred slaves to make up for the inability to import them.
Slavery Is The African's Most Time Honored Tradition
Next To Cannibalism...
And The Vast, Vast Majority Of Slaves In Africa Have Never Left The Continent

So What Are Your Thoughts On The Resurgence Of Cannibalism In Africa ??
Chattel slavery is the white boys most time honored tradition next to copulating with dogs, livestock, and dolphins.

As far as cannibalism I would have to defer to you white boys since you guys seem to be partial to it now and in the past.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Asclepias said:
I didnt see any proof. I only saw your white made up bullshit...again.
Nope
I Used Your Buddy's Link As The Reference For My Reply
His Link Was Good Enough For Him As Proof
Maybe You Should Take-Up The Veracity Of His Proof With HIM

Now Go Get A Map, Any Map
And See For Yourself Where All These Places Are

Are You People Incapable Of Simply Reading Your Own Links ??

Last edited:
Asclepias said:
Your white boy "Vacant Land" theory is a bunch of bullshit made up by whites. What you need to do is prove they were not lying.
Here Ya Go
It Includes Your Buddy's Own Wiki Link:

White racist lies about South Africa
I didnt see any proof. I only saw your white made up bullshit...again.
Nope
I Used His Link As The Reference For My Reply
His Link Was Good Enough For Him As Proof

Now Go Get A Map, Any Map
And See For Yourself Where All These Places Are

Are You People Incapable Of Simply Reading Your Own Links ??
I didnt ask for his link. I asked for yours. Show me some proof from a non white person that says the land was empty. You cant because its not the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do they owe black people anything?
Because no white person is indigenous to Africa.

But certainly there are black people who go through life believing they are owed something, rather than having to work for it.
So you can read black people's minds now ? So you know that blk ppl walk around thinking the world owes us something. Why ? Because you say so. OK. Dude
The San people? The govt officials who siphon off funds for their own Swiss bank accounts?
How do you know about the financial transactions of the people in S.Africa ?

South Africa isn't the worst country in the world, rated 71st out of 180 countries on the Corruption Perceptions Index. But certainly they'd not doing too well.

512px-Corruption_Perception_index_2017.svg.png

See, African nations aren't doing too well at dealing with corruption. Angola, Sudan and South Sudan, Somalia seem to be right up there. 7 of the 13 countries below 20 on this score (that's really bad) are black African countries.
Says who ? The white supremacists. See this the thing when you debate white supremacists. You refer to sources and stats from white supremacists and then try and pass them off as neutral.
Hell, in Mozambique the police will try and trap you into giving you them money.
Do you really want to go there dude ? Do you really want to talk about the corruption in the NYPD and all across the USA ?

So what is "indigenous"? How long does your family line have to be in a place for you to be indigenous?

Take for example southern Africa. The San people are considered indigenous to that region, and in South Africa there are only 10,000 of them.

So the other 55.6 million people aren't indigenous to the area.

The term "indigenous" gets banded around a lot, but the meaning of it is really quite vague.

Now moving on to what I said. "Why do they owe them anything?"

Well, if the indigenous people should be owed things because others used force to take what was on the land they were on top of, then the San people are owed a LOT OF whatever it is you think people should be owed. Probably money.

So, do you think black people who run the governments of Angola, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe etc are going to be giving lots of money to the poor San people any time soon simply because they are the indigenous people?

No.

Can I read black people's minds? Am I black or am I white or am I Asian or am I a mixture of all of these. You tell me, seeing as you've decided what ethnicity I am.

Do I know that a lot of black people think the world owes them something? Oh, yes I do.

Here's the evidence.

Emmanuel Adebayor launches blistering broadside at his own family

Here's a guy from Togo, Emmanuel Adebayor, soccer player with more potential than desire to reach the top.

"“I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill,” Adebayor claimed. “I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day."

“I organised a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.”

"
“A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million,” claimed Adebayor. “I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing.

“When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful.”"

His family basically saw him as a cash cow. Someone in the family was making lots of money, so he OWED them.

Reparations - The Movement for Black Lives

"We demand reparations for past and continuing harms. "

This is from the Movement of Black Lives. They DEMAND reparations. They DEMAND to be owed money.

Black man demands free Starbucks coffee as ‘reparations’

"
BLACK MAN DEMANDS FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE AS 'REPARATIONS'"

I mean, seriously? That's three examples. I could go on and on and on and on and on. But three is enough.

Asclepias said:
I didnt ask for his link. I asked for yours.
You Got What You Needed
Try Harder
Show me some proof from a non white person that says the land was empty.
Take That Up With Your Buddy
Because His Link Was Valid Enough For Him To Post

Is All This Beyond Your Capacity For Understanding ??
Or Do You Just Like To Hear Your Head Rattle Without Making Any Point

Do You Believe The Earth Is Flat ??
Just Asking...

But certainly there are black people who go through life believing they are owed something, rather than having to work for it.
So you can read black people's minds now ? So you know that blk ppl walk around thinking the world owes us something. Why ? Because you say so. OK. Dude
The San people? The govt officials who siphon off funds for their own Swiss bank accounts?

South Africa isn't the worst country in the world, rated 71st out of 180 countries on the Corruption Perceptions Index. But certainly they'd not doing too well.

See, African nations aren't doing too well at dealing with corruption. Angola, Sudan and South Sudan, Somalia seem to be right up there. 7 of the 13 countries below 20 on this score (that's really bad) are black African countries.
Says who ? The white supremacists. See this the thing when you debate white supremacists. You refer to sources and stats from white supremacists and then try and pass them off as neutral.
Hell, in Mozambique the police will try and trap you into giving you them money.
Do you really want to go there dude ? Do you really want to talk about the corruption in the NYPD and all across the USA ?

How do I know about South Africa?

I've been there. I've seen the situation for myself.

I stayed with this family in Uppington. They didn't put their child through state education because they knew the education system was so bad.
The minister of education had two choices. Buy new books for the students, or enrich himself. He chose the latter.

Unpacking SA’s education crisis – part one - Corruption Watch

"The textbook crisis has been given saturation coverage in the media – but after all the reportage, do we really understand the core issues? "

"In fact, the problems identified in Limpopo – mismanagement and corruption – were raised over a decade ago in former education minister Kader Asmals’ 2000 Curriculum Review."

Corruption is massive. Govt ministers are on the take. This is, however, nothing compared to say, Zimbabwe where Mugabe was giving out Mercedes to each of his govt ministers, while government workers hadn't been paid for eight months.

From White Supremacists? No, not from White Supremacists. I know corruption is bad in South Africa. I don't need a map to show me it's bad. But it proves my point.

That you'll go and find the most convenient excuse possible for why you don't need to accept this, is ridiculous.

What the fuck are you bringing NYPD up into this? We're talking about Africa, and you bring up something that is totally irrelevant.

Have you been to Mozambique? Have you ever even been to Africa? Seriously? Do you know what I'm talking about? No, you have no fucking clue. That you'd bring up corruption in the NYPD and compare it to corruption of the Mozambique police is so lame it's beyond words.

Then again I've been to NY and I've been to Mozambique, I doubt you've been to the latter.

We have cities in the US that are shit holes, but Africa is an entire shit hole of a continent.

A shit hole created by whites. Had whites not decided to rape the continent of its resources, Africa world be just fine.

And what about the Africans raping the continent of its resources too?

The DRC should be a rich country by now, with all those resources, why isn't it? Why has it been at civil war for so long?

frigidweirdo said:
So what is "indigenous"? How long does your family line have to be in a place for you to be indigenous?
How Long Does The Land Have To Be Empty Before It's 'Uni-Inhabited' ??
70,000yrs ??
Of All Your Own Examples, In The Link YOU Posted
The Europeans Didn't Invade Or Conquer Any Occupied Territory
Regarding Cape Settlement -- Including Modern Lesotho

Now Get A Map
And See It All For Yourself

Or Explain To Me
How The Link YOU Posted, Yourself
Has Somehow Become Invalid

Last edited:

We have cities in the US that are shit holes, but Africa is an entire shit hole of a continent.

A shit hole created by whites. Had whites not decided to rape the continent of its resources, Africa world be just fine.

The DRC should be a rich country by now, with all those resources, why isn't it? Why has it been at civil war for so long?

You ask dumb questions. The question you need to ask yourself about the DRC is who was Patrice Lumumba. How did he die? Who replaced him? Who supported this replacement?

During the Congo Crisis, Mobutu, serving as chief of staff of the army and supported by Belgium and the United States, deposed the nationalist government of Patrice Lumumba in 1960. Mobutu then installed a government which later arranged for Lumumba's execution in 1961. Mobutu continued to lead the country's armed forces until he took power directly in a second coup in 1965. As part of his program of "national authenticity", Mobutu changed the Congo's name to Zaire in 1971 and his own name to Mobutu Sese Seko in 1972.

But all you can say is Mobutu was corrupt.

Take for example southern Africa. The San people are considered indigenous to that region, and in South Africa there are only 10,000 of them.

The term "indigenous" gets banded around a lot, but the meaning of it is really quite vague.

Well, if the indigenous people should be owed things because others used force to take what was on the land they were on top of, then the San people are owed a LOT OF whatever it is you think people should be owed. Probably money.

So, do you think black people who run the governments of Angola, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe etc are going to be giving lots of money to the poor San people any time soon simply because they are the indigenous people?

No.

Can I read black people's minds? Am I black or am I white or am I Asian or am I a mixture of all of these. You tell me, seeing as you've decided what ethnicity I am.

Do I know that a lot of black people think the world owes them something? Oh, yes I do.

Here's the evidence.

Here's a guy from Togo, Emmanuel Adebayor, soccer player with more potential than desire to reach the top.

"“I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill,” Adebayor claimed. “I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day."

“I organised a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.”

"
“A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million,” claimed Adebayor. “I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing.

“When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful.”"

His family basically saw him as a cash cow. Someone in the family was making lots of money, so he OWED them.

This is from the Movement of Black Lives. They DEMAND reparations. They DEMAND to be owed money.

"

I mean, seriously? That's three examples. I could go on and on and on and on and on. But three is enough.

Here we go with that story about the soccer player.

But the thing is, we are owed.

IM2 said:
we are owed.
Nope
As A Group
Black Africans Actually Owe Everyone ELSE

Show A Black Run Nation That Doesn't Need Foreign Aid
Foreign Aid To Feed And Medicine It's Own Population
Just Show One Modern Prosperous Black Nation

We Could Pretend That Blacks Haven't Succeeded In The United States
Because Of Past Discriminations And Systemic Bigotry
EXCEPT:
Blacks As A Collective Group
Are An Impoverished Failure Everywhere On Earth They Live

Aren't They...

You ask dumb questions. The question you need to ask yourself about the DRC is who was Patrice Lumumba. How did he die? Who replaced him? Who supported this replacement?

During the Congo Crisis, Mobutu, serving as chief of staff of the army and supported by Belgium and the United States, deposed the nationalist government of Patrice Lumumba in 1960. Mobutu then installed a government which later arranged for Lumumba's execution in 1961. Mobutu continued to lead the country's armed forces until he took power directly in a second coup in 1965. As part of his program of "national authenticity", Mobutu changed the Congo's name to Zaire in 1971 and his own name to Mobutu Sese Seko in 1972.

But all you can say is Mobutu was corrupt.

Do I really? Or is it just that you want to tell me I'm stupid because I don't agree with you? Or is this just deflection? Oh, I'm so fucking tired of people deflecting.

I'm not really sure what your point is, because you didn't make one. You copied and pasted something without actually saying why you copied and pasted this.

Care to tell me what your point is? Or am I supposed to guess?

No.

Here's the evidence.

"

"

Here we go with that story about the soccer player.

But the thing is, we are owed.

I was asked to prove a point. I proved my point.

You just helped me prove my point even more.

There you go Paul Essien. Proof that black people think they're owed.

To get out of the shit hole. Europe is now fighting back to keep them in their shit hole.
Stupid question.
South African whites don't want to leave and are fighting tooth and nail. Why is this the case if Africa is a shithole ?
A lot of them have left, some of whom I know personally. It's the blacks that live in Africa who are getting on rafts and tramp steamers to get to white countries who are literally dying to get out of that shit hole of a continent. And for what? To get free stuff, become hookers, pimps and drug dealers and the lowest social rung societies; that is if they cant't play soccer or basketball.

Come to think of it, except for soccer, it's pretty much like in the US.

What the fuck are you bringing NYPD up into this? We're talking about Africa, and you bring up something that is totally irrelevant.
No it's not. Your pointing the finger at black people and police saying "Look at how fucked up you are"

Well let's look at fucked up white supremacist and the police have been

You can't complain about rhe mess in another person house when your house is sh*thole.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street.

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests – like the prison-industrial complex. Remember a lot of these prison need 90% occupancy.

There was white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

The police murder those who file complaints against them

Sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people.

And I've touched the surface. Yet you want to complain the police and black people ?

WHITE SUPREMACIST ARE THE MOST CORRUPT PEOPLE ON THE FKING PLANET

Are you trolling here ? And you dare point the finger at black ppl. Come at me bro. I'll commit intellectual murder on you, you fking clown. And I have lotta more where this is from. Come at me bro.

No it's not. Your pointing the finger at black people and police saying "Look at how fucked up you are"

Well let's look at fucked up white supremacist and the police have been

You can't complain about rhe mess in another person house when your house is sh*thole.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

The Police :

• Racially profile.·
    • Lie.
    • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
    • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
    • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
    • Use unspoken arrest quota.
    • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
    • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
    • Are badly trained.
    • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street.

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests – like the prison-industrial complex. Remember a lot of these prison need 90% occupancy.

There was white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

The police murder those who file complaints against them

Sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people.

And I've touched the surface. Yet you want to complain the police and black people ?

WHITE SUPREMACIST ARE THE MOST CORRUPT PEOPLE ON THE FKING PLANET

Are you trolling here ? And you dare point the finger at black ppl. Come at me bro. I'll commit intellectual murder on you, you fking clown. And I have lotta more where this is from. Come at me bro.

Well, I look around the whole world and say "this is how fucked up you are".

You don't seem to read my other posts, you focus just on this post and somehow you think you know me.

I know how fucked up white supremacists are. I spent a long time fighting again them.

As for the US police. I know how fucked up the US police can be. My fucked up work colleague's fucked up father in NJ police. I've been on the wrong end of the US police.

And yet I'm telling you that is NOTHING compared to the Mozambique police. You can't come at me and pretend that Mozambique doesn't exist. Also it doesn't compare to the Zimbabwe police either.
In South Africa I didn't have a problem with the police. You get enemies when you go, it might be the police as with Mozambique and Zimbabwe, or you might end up fearing the criminals, as with South Africa and a few other countries.

Which "sh*thole" is my "sh*thole" exactly? Let me tell you that you don't know anything about me. You don't know my race, you don't know my nationality and you don't know my gender. That's a start. Beyond that, you should have figured out you don't know me.

We're discussing problems in Africa. We're talking about South Africa specifically. Now you're telling me I can't talk about South Africa because it's, apparently, in your view, not my backyard. How do you know?

So what's the fucking point of coming on here and just telling people they can't talk about stuff? You're not from South Africa and by the sounds of it you've never even been. And yet you're on this thread telling people not to talk about stuff they don't know, and then you're trying to make this a fight about NYPD on a thread about South Africa?

Dude, what the fuck?

The rest of your post is about US police. It's not for this thread.

frigidweirdo said:
Because they had to give up their slavery.
Slavery Was Banned By Europeans Themselves By The 1830's

The Importation Of Slaves Into The US Was Banned In 1808

Keep in mind slavery is still fairly prevalent in some parts of Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back