White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM2 said:
What happened to the tens of thousands murdered by Boers so they could have those farms?
The African Cape Was Completely Un-Inhabited When Whites Arrived
When They Finally Encountered An Indigenous Population (Modern Lesotho)
They Colonised Around Them And Left Them To Themselves
Boers Didn't Enslave Or Over-Run Anyone
The Black Africans Living In SA Today All Came From Somewhere Else
And They Stole And Destroyed A Nation They Had No Traditional Claim To

What Wild-Eyed Propaganda Is Feeding You ??
Or Did You Just Snatch That Out Of Thin Air All By Yourself

Last edited:
Since what I was talking about was supposed to be off topic, I started a thread to discuss those issues. I believe I have the right to do that.

This is a thread about white racist lies about south Africa. In his thread we shall look at the things which have actually created he problems that exist there. This thread topic is not about black police rapes of white men. Your post is off topic.

Would you care to discuss the history of white rapes,.murder, beatings dismemberment, and removal of blacks from their land, laws that made it illegal for backs to own their own native land, Bantustans, pass cards, or how whites still control the South African economy and prosper more now than they did during apartheid and things of that nature? We've going to go beyond your sixth grade IQ Lucy.

So you have your thread where you can post all the white supremacist bullshit you want about backs raping whites in south Africa. Maybe you stay there?

Spamming this section with your unhinged OPs full of Conspiracy Theories about Whites. Not responding to you after this, you are unhinged and irrational, a person cannot discuss anything in a normal way with someone who is irrational.

I have already illustrated with my post # 2 that your OP is total horsecrap, that what is stated about Blacks gang-raping Whites in South African prisons is ACCURATE, provided links, one of the main cases in the other thread involved Gayton McKenzie, with my links I have illustrated that was ACCURATE, or in your unhinged micro brain do you think The Sunday Times of London and Gayton McKenzie HIMSELF are both affiliated with Front National? Probably you do, GTFO.

You are off topic.

No I am On Topic, my post # 2 was DIRECTLY RELATED to the horsecrap you posted in your OP, that IS me being On Topic.

You in the OP:

"We have a thread about back cops supposedly raping white men in South African prisons. It was based on these links:"

Then you post a long list of TOTAL horsecrap links, to which I in my post # 2 post LINKS and Screen Shots to MAINSTREAM NEWS ARTICLES NOT AFFILIATED with all the horsecrap YOU say they are. That is me being On Topic. Accept it or GTFO.

Are you really on topic?

Remember this part of the OP?

What we are seeing here are Afrikaner lies pushed by American white supremacists.

HNP will continue to keep Afrikaner nationalism alive
Die Vryburger

October 26, 2017

HNP will continue to keep Afrikaner nationalism alive | South Africa Today

Herstigte Nasionale Party - Wikipedia

White genocide: How the big lie spread to the US and beyond
Lloyd Gedye 23 Mar 2018 00:00

The spike in advocacy against a so-called “white genocide” in South Africa can be traced to a co-ordinated campaign by right-wing group the Suidlanders to bolster international support for white South Africans.

The group, who describe themselves as “an emergency plan initiative” to prepare a Protestant Christian South African minority for a coming violent revolution, has met various extremist alt-right groups and their influential media contacts in the United States to build up global opposition to the purported persecution of white people in South Africa.

The Suidlanders believe a race war is inevitable and have spent years preparing for it. The group’s membership was first reported to have swelled after the murder of Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging leader Eugène Terre’blanche. Then it was the death of former president Nelson Mandela that was meant to trigger the war.

Although this never transpired, now it is the murder of white farmers that the Suidlanders have seized on as a signal of the seeds of a plan to exterminate white people.

The alt-right players
Billy Roper – The Roper Report

On March 9 2017, right-winger Billy Roper published an opinion piece, “Suidlanders (A South African ShieldWall Network)”, on his website, The Roper Report.

In it he says a “white genocide” is taking place in South Africa and praises the Suidlanders for their civil-war contingency planning — which Americans should be doing.

Brad Griffin, Michael Hill and the League of the South

Griffin is the public relations officer for the League of the South (LOS), a right-wing group based in Killen, Alabama. He is also the news editor of Alt-Right.com.

On March 16 last year, Griffin, under his pseudonym Hunter Wallace, published an article on Occidental Dissent.com headlined “URGENT: Suidlanders reach out to Americans to stop South African white genocide”. “They are in the United States on a speaking tour to raise awareness about the rapidly worsening situation for whites in South Africa,” he wrote.

Griffin writes that he is well versed in the white genocide situation in South Africa and, before being contacted by the Suidlanders, had already called for President Donald Trump to intervene.

On March 25, LOS president Michael Hill wrote an article with the headline “The situation in white South Africa”. According to him, the Suidlanders were in the US to secure funds for diesel and other fuels, medicine, water treatment, shelter, communications equipment, women’s and children’s needs, the needs of the elderly, and every other vital necessity for civilian noncombatants.

Henrik Palmgreen and Red Ice TV

On March 31, Roche appeared on Henrik Palmgren’s Red Ice TV, which often hosts Holocaust deniers. Roche claimed on the show that it’s deadlier to be a white farmer in South Africa than it is to be a police officer.

“It’s a fact that the murder of white farmers in South Africa is double the rate of murder of policemen,” he said.

Jared Taylor and American Renaissance

“South African whites prepare for anarchy” was the headline on Jared Taylor’s American Renaissance podcast on March 15 last year .

Simon Roche, the spokesperson for the Suidlanders, who was interviewed for the podcast, told Taylor that the Suidlanders anticipate a “race-based civil war” and states: “When the bubble bursts, it’s going to be quite a messy affair.”

Roche was also a guest speaker at the 15th American Renaissance conference held in July last year, sharing a platform with people such as Peter Brimelow and Richard Spencer, the founders of the right-wing websites Vdare.com and Alt-Right.com respectively.

Alex Jones and InfoWars

Alex Jones, as far as American conspiracy theorists go, has the “most far-reaching influence” in US history.

Both David Knight, who joined InfoWars in 2012, and Jones have featured the Suidlanders on their shows, Real News with David Knight and The Alex Jones Show.

WorldNet News

WorldNet News, the brainchild of Joseph Farah, published nine articles on the subject of “white genocide” or the Suidlanders between March and August 2017.

Spamming your OWN thread now? Reposting in the thread what you ALREADY POSTED that is Spamming and is against Forum Rules.

Then stop lying about what was posted in the OP.

Well Nevermind All The Small Stuff
What's Happened To Tens Of Thousands Of Boer Farmers Over The Last 25yrs
And Why Is A Once First World Nation
Now Require Foreign Aid For It's Very Existence ??

In A Word ?? --- Mandela

Not forgetting Winnie Mandela. On FILM supporting Necklacing, tires put over the heads and set on fire. Fucking bitch is burning in Hell now.

Lucy can you explain what was going on at that time in South Africa which would make a person think of such a thing?

IM2 said:
What happened to the tens of thousands murdered by Boers so they could have those farms?
The African Cape Was Completely Un-Inhabited When Whites Arrived
When They Finally Encountered An Indigenous Population (Modern Lesotho)
They Colonised Around Them And Left Them To Themselves
Boers Didn't Enslave Or Over-Run Anyone
The Black Africans Living In SA Today All Came From Somewhere Else
And They Stole And Destroyed A Nation They Had No Traditional Claim To

What Wild-Eyed Propaganda Is Feeding You ??
Or Did You Just Snatch That Out Of Thin Air All By Yourself
Has Your Mind Has Been Trained To Believe That's The Way All Things Are ??

Yeah, sure, right.

Spamming this section with your unhinged OPs full of Conspiracy Theories about Whites. Not responding to you after this, you are unhinged and irrational, a person cannot discuss anything in a normal way with someone who is irrational.

I have already illustrated with my post # 2 that your OP is total horsecrap, that what is stated about Blacks gang-raping Whites in South African prisons is ACCURATE, provided links, one of the main cases in the other thread involved Gayton McKenzie, with my links I have illustrated that was ACCURATE, or in your unhinged micro brain do you think The Sunday Times of London and Gayton McKenzie HIMSELF are both affiliated with Front National? Probably you do, GTFO.

You are off topic.

No I am On Topic, my post # 2 was DIRECTLY RELATED to the horsecrap you posted in your OP, that IS me being On Topic.

You in the OP:

"We have a thread about back cops supposedly raping white men in South African prisons. It was based on these links:"

Then you post a long list of TOTAL horsecrap links, to which I in my post # 2 post LINKS and Screen Shots to MAINSTREAM NEWS ARTICLES NOT AFFILIATED with all the horsecrap YOU say they are. That is me being On Topic. Accept it or GTFO.

Are you really on topic?

What we are seeing here are Afrikaner lies pushed by American white supremacists.

Die Vryburger

October 26, 2017

The spike in advocacy against a so-called “white genocide” in South Africa can be traced to a co-ordinated campaign by right-wing group the Suidlanders to bolster international support for white South Africans.

The group, who describe themselves as “an emergency plan initiative” to prepare a Protestant Christian South African minority for a coming violent revolution, has met various extremist alt-right groups and their influential media contacts in the United States to build up global opposition to the purported persecution of white people in South Africa.

The Suidlanders believe a race war is inevitable and have spent years preparing for it. The group’s membership was first reported to have swelled after the murder of Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging leader Eugène Terre’blanche. Then it was the death of former president Nelson Mandela that was meant to trigger the war.

Although this never transpired, now it is the murder of white farmers that the Suidlanders have seized on as a signal of the seeds of a plan to exterminate white people.

The alt-right players

On March 9 2017, right-winger Billy Roper published an opinion piece, “Suidlanders (A South African ShieldWall Network)”, on his website, The Roper Report.

In it he says a “white genocide” is taking place in South Africa and praises the Suidlanders for their civil-war contingency planning — which Americans should be doing.

Griffin is the public relations officer for the League of the South (LOS), a right-wing group based in Killen, Alabama. He is also the news editor of Alt-Right.com.

On March 16 last year, Griffin, under his pseudonym Hunter Wallace, published an article on Occidental Dissent.com headlined “URGENT: Suidlanders reach out to Americans to stop South African white genocide”. “They are in the United States on a speaking tour to raise awareness about the rapidly worsening situation for whites in South Africa,” he wrote.

Griffin writes that he is well versed in the white genocide situation in South Africa and, before being contacted by the Suidlanders, had already called for President Donald Trump to intervene.

On March 25, LOS president Michael Hill wrote an article with the headline “The situation in white South Africa”. According to him, the Suidlanders were in the US to secure funds for diesel and other fuels, medicine, water treatment, shelter, communications equipment, women’s and children’s needs, the needs of the elderly, and every other vital necessity for civilian noncombatants.

On March 31, Roche appeared on Henrik Palmgren’s Red Ice TV, which often hosts Holocaust deniers. Roche claimed on the show that it’s deadlier to be a white farmer in South Africa than it is to be a police officer.

“It’s a fact that the murder of white farmers in South Africa is double the rate of murder of policemen,” he said.

“South African whites prepare for anarchy” was the headline on Jared Taylor’s American Renaissance podcast on March 15 last year .

Simon Roche, the spokesperson for the Suidlanders, who was interviewed for the podcast, told Taylor that the Suidlanders anticipate a “race-based civil war” and states: “When the bubble bursts, it’s going to be quite a messy affair.”

Roche was also a guest speaker at the 15th American Renaissance conference held in July last year, sharing a platform with people such as Peter Brimelow and Richard Spencer, the founders of the right-wing websites Vdare.com and Alt-Right.com respectively.

Alex Jones and InfoWars

Alex Jones, as far as American conspiracy theorists go, has the “most far-reaching influence” in US history.

Both David Knight, who joined InfoWars in 2012, and Jones have featured the Suidlanders on their shows, Real News with David Knight and The Alex Jones Show.

WorldNet News

WorldNet News, the brainchild of Joseph Farah, published nine articles on the subject of “white genocide” or the Suidlanders between March and August 2017.

Spamming your OWN thread now? Reposting in the thread what you ALREADY POSTED that is Spamming and is against Forum Rules.

Your ENTIRE OP is NOT TRUE, it is YOUR TOTAL fantasy from your head, you insisting that Whites are not getting raped by Blacks in prisons in South Africa, again I repeat I already gave the main illustration of the main story from the other thread that of what Gaylon McKenzie FILMED inside that prison, where the 16 year old White boy was gang-raped by 20 Blacks for 8 HOURS....something YOU INSIST did NOT HAPPEN. When it DID and I posted links to MAINSTREAM NEWS SOURCES and Gaylon McKenzie's OWN website to illustrate that it did.

Who the fuck is going to listen to YOU, an unhinged Black Racist who hates Whites and has in other threads advocated Blacks burning down White owned businesses and then MURDERING the Whites. You ALSO have NOT condemned Whites being raped by Blacks, the opposite you have stated that Whites DESERVE and SHOULD be raped by Blacks because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism. You are a very sick individual, get professional help OR you probably will be ending up in prison for committing some random act of violence against Hated Whitey.

In A Word ?? --- Mandela

Not forgetting Winnie Mandela. On FILM supporting Necklacing, tires put over the heads and set on fire. Fucking bitch is burning in Hell now.

Lucy can you explain what was going on at that time in South Africa which would make a person think of such a thing?

No matter what was going on, NOBODY should SUPPORT something as barbaric as Necklacing, just like NOBODY should condone rape, regardless of skin colour of victim and perpetrator. Period.

In A Word ?? --- Mandela

No matter what was going on, NOBODY should SUPPORT something as barbaric as Necklacing, just like NOBODY should condone rape, regardless of skin colour of victim and perpetrator. Period.

No one asked your opinion on who should support anything or you assumptions of what others condone. You were asked a question:

Lucy Hamilton said:
YOU, an unhinged Black Racist who hates Whites and has in other threads advocated
Blacks burning down White owned businesses and then MURDERING the Whites.
He/She Could Move To SA And Live The Dream !!

Anything He Needs He Could Beat, Murder And Steal From YT
Without Repurcussion
It's Essentially Gov't Policy

1*iJ1TL3g8MBS8zdIRZ1P18g.jpeg

Last edited:
You are off topic.

You in the OP:

Are you really on topic?

Die Vryburger

October 26, 2017

The alt-right players

Alex Jones and InfoWars

WorldNet News

Your ENTIRE OP is NOT TRUE, it is YOUR TOTAL fantasy from your head, you insisting that Whites are not getting raped by Blacks in prisons in South Africa, again I repeat I already gave the main illustration of the main story from the other thread that of what Gaylon McKenzie FILMED inside that prison, where the 16 year old White boy was gang-raped by 20 Blacks for 8 HOURS....something YOU INSIST did NOT HAPPEN. When it DID and I posted links to MAINSTREAM NEWS SOURCES and Gaylon McKenzie's OWN website to illustrate that it did.

Who the fuck is going to listen to YOU, an unhinged Black Racist who hates Whites and has in other threads advocated Blacks burning down White owned businesses and then MURDERING the Whites. You ALSO have NOT condemned Whites being raped by Blacks, the opposite you have stated that Whites DESERVE and SHOULD be raped by Blacks because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism. You are a very sick individual, get professional help OR you probably will be ending up in prison for committing some random act of violence against Hated Whitey.

What I said was true and I've advocated none of what you have said. You are here talking about what feral blacks should get, so then if you are countered by someone black saying what feral whites should get, stop crying.

Lucy Hamilton said:
YOU, an unhinged Black Racist who hates Whites and has in other threads advocated Blacks burning down White owned businesses and then MURDERING the Whites.

Without Repurcussion

Note The ANC Emblem On Their Banner:

74 white farmers got killed last year.

IM2 said:
...74 ?? That's All Of Last Year, Eh ??
At What Number Do You Feel It Becomes Unacceptable To Murder Farmers ??
It Shouldn't Have Been Any, Now That SA Can't Even Feed Itself Anymore
SA Is Now A Net Importer Of Free Foreign Food Aid

And Why Is That ??
Why Don't You Give Us The Figures On The Farmers
Since LeClerc Threw The Nation Away To Mandela And The ANC In 1994

Last edited:

In A Word ?? --- Mandela

No one asked your opinion on who should support anything or you assumptions of what others condone. You were asked a question:

Winnie Mandela was a vicious monster, every bit as monstrous as those she demanded be Necklaced, when someone looks at what type of creature Winnie Mandela was then it is not so shocking that such a vile creature would actively endorse Necklacing.

The below has NOTHING to do with what occur during the Apartheid Era, the below is the Winnie Mandela savage ordering BLACKS to be murdered on COMMAND, bodies to be dumped, Winnie Mandela ordering BLACKS to be tortured, she herself participating IN the tortures. The below is NOT the fault of Whites, the below was Winnie Mandela TREATING BLACKS in exactly the SAME ways that she accused Whites of treating Blacks so she could JUSTIFY Necklacing people. The bitch was a savage monster. Even Nelson Mandela threw her overboard the first opportunity he had and washed his hands of her.

upload_2018-6-25_15-33-41.png

upload_2018-6-25_15-34-2.png

upload_2018-6-25_15-34-18.png

Here is the full article link to:

Winnie Mandela: A Symbol Now Tarnished

upload_2018-6-25_15-42-9.png

upload_2018-6-25_15-42-28.png

upload_2018-6-25_15-42-44.png

upload_2018-6-25_15-42-58.png

upload_2018-6-25_15-43-22.png

Here is the full article the link to:

Winnie Mandela's Ex-Bodyguard Tells of Killings She Ordered

Lucy Hamilton said:
YOU, an unhinged Black Racist who hates Whites and has in other threads advocated

Without Repurcussion

White South Africans should just GTFO and come to OUR Western nations, we would welcome them. South Africa thanks to the ANC has been reduced to a violent, corrupt, out of control Shit Hole, why would White South Africans want to remain in that Shit Hole? GTFO and come to OUR Western nations.

In A Word ?? --- Mandela

Winnie Mandela was a vicious monster, every bit as monstrous as those she demanded be Necklaced, when someone looks at what type of creature Winnie Mandela was then it is not so shocking that such a vile creature would actively endorse Necklacing.

The below has NOTHING to do with what occur during the Apartheid Era, the below is the Winnie Mandela savage ordering BLACKS to be murdered on COMMAND, bodies to be dumped, Winnie Mandela ordering BLACKS to be tortured, she herself participating IN the tortures. The below is NOT the fault of Whites, the below was Winnie Mandela TREATING BLACKS in exactly the SAME ways that she accused Whites of treating Blacks so she could JUSTIFY Necklacing people. The bitch was a savage monster. Even Nelson Mandela threw her overboard the first opportunity he had and washed his hands of her.

View attachment 200983
View attachment 200984
View attachment 200985

Here is the full article link to:

Winnie Mandela: A Symbol Now Tarnished

View attachment 200991
View attachment 200992
View attachment 200994
View attachment 200995
View attachment 200996

Here is the full article the link to:

Winnie Mandela's Ex-Bodyguard Tells of Killings She Ordered

You see Lucy I know plenty about Winnie Mandela. But what you seem unable to discuss is the whites who did far worse to blacks and how they used backs against each other which created the things Mandela did..

You don't seem capable of talking about the many white leaders who did terrible things to blacks in order to maintain white minority rule.

Lucy Hamilton said:

Without Repurcussion

White South Africans should just GTFO and come to OUR Western nations, we would welcome them. South Africa thanks to the ANC has been reduced to a violent, corrupt, out of control Shit Hole, why would White South Africans want to remain in that Shit Hole? GTFO and come to OUR Western nations.

South Africa was a violent corrupt out of control shithole during white minority rule.

IM2 said:
...74 ?? That's All Of Last Year, Eh ??
At What Number Do You Feel It Becomes Unacceptable To Murder Farmers ??
It Shouldn't Have Been Any, Now That SA Can't Even Feed Itself Anymore
SA Is Now A Net Importer Of Free Foreign Food Aid

And Why Is That ??
Why Don't You Give Us The Figures On The Farmers
Since LeClerc Threw The Nation Away To Mandela And The ANC In 1994

When do you find it unacceptable what whites did in South Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back