White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy can you explain what was going on at that time in South Africa which would make a person think of such a thing?

You see Lucy I know plenty about Winnie Mandela. But what you seem unable to discuss is the whites who did far worse to blacks and how they used backs against each other which created the things Mandela did..

You don't seem capable of talking about the many white leaders who did terrible things to blacks in order to maintain white minority rule.

How does 20 Black men gang raping a 16 years in age White boy change anything for the better? That 16 years in age White boy had NO PART in the Apartheid Era.

You ran your mouth about Winnie Mandela but you don't seem capable of talking about the many white leaders who did terrible things to blacks in order to maintain white minority rule.

I posted what I posted because you think that ALL the Blacks were choirboys and choirgirls, I posted about Winnie Mandela as an example that some of the Blacks were just as bad as the Whites. It's like the situation they had in Northern Ireland, the IRA the Catholics and the UDA the Protestants were essentially just as bad as each other, the murders on both sides were nearly equal in number, they all still disagree with each other but they don't slaughter each other anymore, they have moved forward, if their attitude was to keep obsessing about what happened in the past and allowing it to impact them today they would all still be slaughtering each other.

I think nothing of the sort. I'm black, I know what black people are. I don't need your racist ass to show me shit. You just can't accept what whites have done.

"I don't need your racist ass to show me shit."

I'm White and I don't need your racist ass to tell me what I have to accept, you need to move forward and stop obsessing about the past and situations that happened decades and even Centuries ago, if you don't move forward and continue obsessing about things then you are going to eventually go completely crazy. Instead of focusing on everything Negative, think Positive about contemporary achievements.

You're white and apparently your ass hasn't learned yet. I'm not living in the past you dumb b----, that's impossible. You're a fucked up white supremacist in 2018 trying to tell me how it doesn't exist. You are out of your g-d mind. So until you and those like you change, you will accept what I say you will accept. Your racism has driven your dumb ass crazy. You have psychosis, that's how much you are brain damaged.

Let me know when your white men pass the ERA so you actually have equal rights.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

IM2 said:
It's time you stopped making excuses and face what whites have done.
Medicine That Actually Heals
Roads, Jobs, Schools
The Wheel
Real Buildings, Hospitals, Electricity
Over Abundance Of Food, Clean Water, Clothes, And Modern Trade Goods
Introduction Of Christianity
The Demise Of Witchcraft And Superstition As An African Way Of Life
Orderly Society Without The Mass Murders Of Tribal Warfare
Abolition Of The Time Honored African Traditions Of Slavery And Cannibalism

That Is What Whites Have Done

You can't do things if those things already exist.

IM2 said:
When do you find it unacceptable what whites did in South Africa?
National Conditions Have Always Exponentially Worse For Everyone
When Blacks Are In Control

So What Are Your Thoughts On The Return Of Cannibalism To Africa ??
I'm Not Referring To Ritual Cannibalism
I Mean The Killing And Grilling Of Pygmies In The Congo
As Practiced By The Congolese National Army For The Last 10yrs Or So

And You Squall About SA Segregation Like It Was The Holocaust ??

Rwanda Had A Real Holocaust. What Are Your Thoughts On That ??
Kenya Suffered Mass Famine Through-Out The Eighties
Mostly Because Black Marxist Revolutionaries Terrorised The Countrysides

I Don't See How Waggling A Finger At Pre-Mandela SA Even Compares
Or Explains Away Conditions In SA Today

And You STILL Haven't Supported Your Claim
That Tens Of Thousand Of Indigenous Africans Were Wiped Out
So The Boers Could Have Those Farms

Do You Just Lie Out Of Hand ??

We are taking about south Africa, but since you want to post the great white lies:

The wealth of the west was built on Africa's exploitation
Dr Richard Drayton is a senior lecturer in imperial and extra-European history since 1500 at Cambridge University.

Britain was the principal slaving nation of the modern world. In The Empire Pays Back, a documentary broadcast by Channel 4 on Monday, Robert Beckford called on the British to take stock of this past. Why, he asked, had Britain made no apology for African slavery, as it had done for the Irish potato famine? Why was there no substantial public monument of national contrition equivalent to Berlin's Holocaust Museum? Why, most crucially, was there no recognition of how wealth extracted from Africa and Africans made possible the vigour and prosperity of modern Britain? Was there not a case for Britain to pay reparations to the descendants of African slaves?

These are timely questions in a summer in which Blair and Bush, their hands still wet with Iraqi blood, sought to rebrand themselves as the saviours of Africa. The G8's debt-forgiveness initiative was spun successfully as an act of western altruism. The generous Massas never bothered to explain that, in order to benefit, governments must agree to "conditions", which included allowing profit-making companies to take over public services. This was no gift; it was what the merchant bankers would call a "debt-for-equity swap", the equity here being national sovereignty. The sweetest bit of the deal was that the money owed, already more than repaid in interest, had mostly gone to buy industrial imports from the west and Japan, and oil from nations who bank their profits in London and New York. Only in a bookkeeping sense had it ever left the rich world. No one considered that Africa's debt was trivial compared to what the west really owes Africa.

Beckford's experts estimated Britain's debt to Africans in the continent and diaspora to be in the trillions of pounds. While this was a useful benchmark, its basis was mistaken. Not because it was excessive, but because the real debt is incalculable. For without Africa and its Caribbean plantation extensions, the modern world as we know it would not exist.

Profits from slave trading and from sugar, coffee, cotton and tobacco are only a small part of the story. What mattered was how the pull and push from these industries transformed western Europe's economies. English banking, insurance, shipbuilding, wool and cotton manufacture, copper and iron smelting, and the cities of Bristol, Liverpool and Glasgow, multiplied in response to the direct and indirect stimulus of the slave plantations.

Joseph Inikori's masterful book, Africans and the Industrial Revolution in England, shows how African consumers, free and enslaved, nurtured Britain's infant manufacturing industry. As Malachy Postlethwayt, the political economist, candidly put it in 1745: "British trade is a magnificent superstructure of American commerce and naval power on an African foundation."

In The Great Divergence, Kenneth Pomeranz asked why Europe, rather than China, made the breakthrough first into a modern industrial economy. To his two answers - abundant coal and New World colonies - he should have added access to west Africa. For the colonial Americas were more Africa's creation than Europe's: before 1800, far more Africans than Europeans crossed the Atlantic. New World slaves were vital too, strangely enough, for European trade in the east. For merchants needed precious metals to buy Asian luxuries, returning home with profits in the form of textiles; only through exchanging these cloths in Africa for slaves to be sold in the New World could Europe obtain new gold and silver to keep the system moving. East Indian companies led ultimately to Europe's domination of Asia and its 19th-century humiliation of China.

Africa not only underpinned Europe's earlier development. Its palm oil, petroleum, copper, chromium, platinum and in particular gold were and are crucial to the later world economy. Only South America, at the zenith of its silver mines, outranks Africa's contribution to the growth of the global bullion supply.

The guinea coin paid homage in its name to the west African origins of one flood of gold. By this standard, the British pound since 1880 should have been rechristened the rand, for Britain's prosperity and its currency stability depended on South Africa's mines. I would wager that a large share of that gold in the IMF's vaults which was supposed to pay for Africa's debt relief had originally been stolen from that continent.

There are many who like to blame Africa's weak governments and economies, famines and disease on its post-1960 leadership. But the fragility of contemporary Africa is a direct consequence of two centuries of slaving, followed by another of colonial despotism. Nor was "decolonisation" all it seemed: both Britain and France attempted to corrupt the whole project of political sovereignty.

It is remarkable that none of those in Britain who talk about African dictatorship and kleptocracy seem aware that Idi Amin came to power in Uganda through British covert action, and that Nigeria's generals were supported and manipulated from 1960 onwards in support of Britain's oil interests. It is amusing, too, to find the Telegraph and the Daily Mail - which just a generation ago supported Ian Smith's Rhodesia and South African apartheid - now so concerned about human rights in Zimbabwe. The tragedy of Mugabe and others is that they learned too well from the British how to govern without real popular consent, and how to make the law serve ruthless private interest. The real appetite of the west for democracy in Africa is less than it seems. We talk about the Congo tragedy without mentioning that it was a British statesman, Alec Douglas-Home, who agreed with the US president in 1960 that Patrice Lumumba, its elected leader, needed to "fall into a river of crocodiles".

African slavery and colonialism are not ancient or foreign history; the world they made is around us in Britain. It is not merely in economic terms that Africa underpins a modern experience of (white) British privilege. Had Africa's signature not been visible on the body of the Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, would he have been gunned down on a tube at Stockwell? The slight kink of the hair, his pale beige skin, broadcast something misread by police as foreign danger. In that sense, his shooting was the twin of the axe murder of Anthony Walker in Liverpool, and of the more than 100 deaths of black people in mysterious circumstances while in police, prison or hospital custody since 1969.

This universe of risk, part of the black experience, is the afterlife of slavery. The reverse of the medal is what WEB DuBois called the "wage of whiteness", the world of safety, trustworthiness, welcome that those with pale skins take for granted. The psychology of racism operates even among those who believe in human equality, shaping unequal outcomes in education, employment, criminal justice. By its light, such all-white clubs as the G8 continue to meet in comfort.

Early this year, Gordon Brown told journalists in Mozambique that Britain should stop apologising for colonialism. The truth is, though, that Britain has never even faced up to the dark side of its imperial history, let alone begun to apologise.

Richard Drayton: The wealth of the west was built on Africa's exploitation

How does 20 Black men gang raping a 16 years in age White boy change anything for the better? That 16 years in age White boy had NO PART in the Apartheid Era.

You ran your mouth about Winnie Mandela but you don't seem capable of talking about the many white leaders who did terrible things to blacks in order to maintain white minority rule.

I posted what I posted because you think that ALL the Blacks were choirboys and choirgirls, I posted about Winnie Mandela as an example that some of the Blacks were just as bad as the Whites. It's like the situation they had in Northern Ireland, the IRA the Catholics and the UDA the Protestants were essentially just as bad as each other, the murders on both sides were nearly equal in number, they all still disagree with each other but they don't slaughter each other anymore, they have moved forward, if their attitude was to keep obsessing about what happened in the past and allowing it to impact them today they would all still be slaughtering each other.

I think nothing of the sort. I'm black, I know what black people are. I don't need your racist ass to show me shit. You just can't accept what whites have done.

I'm White and I don't need your racist ass to tell me what I have to accept, you need to move forward and stop obsessing about the past and situations that happened decades and even Centuries ago, if you don't move forward and continue obsessing about things then you are going to eventually go completely crazy. Instead of focusing on everything Negative, think Positive about contemporary achievements.

You're white and apparently your ass hasn't learned yet. I'm not living in the past you dumb b----, that's impossible. You're a fucked up white supremacist in 2018 trying to tell me how it doesn't exist. You are out of your g-d mind. So until you and those like you change, you will accept what I say you will accept. Your racism has driven your dumb ass crazy. You have psychosis, that's how much you are brain damaged.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

"You're white and apparently your ass hasn't learned yet."

I went to two of the best Universities in the world, I do not need to learn anything from low IQ idiots like you. I personally do not give a fuck about low IQ idiots like you, also I don't give a fuck about Blacks either and I certainly do NOT OWE Blacks ANYTHING, NO White OWES Blacks ANYTHING. Period.

"You're a fucked up white supremacist"

You're a fucked up Black Supremacist, of course we recognise that that term IS an oxy-moron as there is nothing supreme about your ilk.

"you will accept what I say you will accept."

Get to the back of the bus. Get off your filthy buttocks and go and get a job, I'm sure some toilets need cleaning and/or tables waiting.

"You have psychosis, that's how much you are brain damaged."

I'm married to a Psychiatrist, I started doing a Psychology Degree then I switched to a different Degree, but as I have retained my interest in this because of Mr. Lucy, I suggest YOU up your meds, I have read many of your incoherent insane rants and the suggestion is there that you probably are Paranoid-Schizophrenic with Psychosis, you exhibit deep delusions, you have a Persecution Complex, you probably in RL suffer hallucinations, you certainly are NOT all there in the head, if you are not getting Professional help then you should ask your Doctor to refer you to someone, you are not mentally well and your type could very well be a threat to yourself and the community at large if you have an Episode in public.

Lucy can you explain what was going on at that time in South Africa which would make a person think of such a thing?

You see Lucy I know plenty about Winnie Mandela. But what you seem unable to discuss is the whites who did far worse to blacks and how they used backs against each other which created the things Mandela did..

You don't seem capable of talking about the many white leaders who did terrible things to blacks in order to maintain white minority rule.

So two wrongs make one right or whatever?

Here we go with the standard white excuses. We'll just ignore the first wrong, pretend it never happened or that there can't be a second wrong without the first. But the two wrongs rebuttal only figures when whites are the recipient of the second wrong, for when whites are wronged at any time, they have the right to seek retribution.

No what I mean is that if everyone went and did Revenge attacks on everyone else who might have wronged them at some time, well the planet would be even more fucked up than it already is.

It's time you stopped making excuses and face what whites have done. Then put yourself in the shoes of men and women who watched their kids get raped and murdered, or kids who grew up without parents because they were imprisoned, killed or slaughtered for opposing white minority rule. Maybe if you turn human, you might be able to understand why things like this could piss off those Africans.

"Maybe if you turn human, you might be able to understand why things like this could piss off those Africans."

Blacks are always whining and pissed off about most things, you bizarrely think that WE OWE you something, we OWE you ZERO. Period. Deal with it and move forward, if a Black fails it's NOT the fault of Whitey, Blacks need to be forced to take responsibilty for their own failures, because that's what adults are expected to do, it's called Personal Responsibility, you are in charge AND control of your OWN destiny on this planet, it's ALL down to the INDIVIDUAL and ONLY them.

You owe us trillions and because whiteys laws and policies that denied us opportunities for 3/4ths of this nations history, blacks have less accumulated wealth and live in higher poverty. Blacks and other nonwhites been able to fully compete for 53 years. At 53 years of white American existence whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. It is whiteys fault. So just shut up and face the music. Whitey wrote the song, so if the tune doesn't sound good, whitey has no one to blame or lecture. So whites are the ones who must be forced to take responsibility for their failures and this nation and it's laws represent that. It's what adults are expected to do. It's called personal responsibility and whites have been given more from the government than any other group. So whitey did not make it on his own. The government provided whitey with GROUP benefits.

Last edited:

Here we go with the standard white excuses. We'll just ignore the first wrong, pretend it never happened or that there can't be a second wrong without the first. But the two wrongs rebuttal only figures when whites are the recipient of the second wrong, for when whites are wronged at any time, they have the right to seek retribution.

No what I mean is that if everyone went and did Revenge attacks on everyone else who might have wronged them at some time, well the planet would be even more fucked up than it already is.

It's time you stopped making excuses and face what whites have done. Then put yourself in the shoes of men and women who watched their kids get raped and murdered, or kids who grew up without parents because they were imprisoned, killed or slaughtered for opposing white minority rule. Maybe if you turn human, you might be able to understand why things like this could piss off those Africans.

"Maybe if you turn human, you might be able to understand why things like this could piss off those Africans."

Blacks are always whining and pissed off about most things, you bizarrely think that WE OWE you something, we OWE you ZERO. Period. Deal with it and move forward, if a Black fails it's NOT the fault of Whitey, Blacks need to be forced to take responsibilty for their own failures, because that's what adults are expected to do, it's called Personal Responsibility, you are in charge AND control of your OWN destiny on this planet, it's ALL down to the INDIVIDUAL and ONLY them.

You owe is trillions and because whiteys laws and policies that denied us opportunities for 3/4ths of this nations history, blacks a have less accumulated wealth and live in higher poverty. Blacks and other nonwhites been able to fully compete for 53 years. At 53 years of white American existence whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. It is whiteys fault. So just shut up and face the music. Whitey wrote the song, so if the tune doesn't sound good, whitey has no one to blame or lecture. So whites are the ones who must be forced to take responsibility for their failures and this nation and it's laws represent that. It's what adults are expected to do. It's called personal responsibility and whites have been given more from the government than any other group. So whitey did not make it on his own. The government provided whitey with GROUP benefits.
The check's in the mail.

IM2 said:

We are taking about south Africa, but since you want to post the great white lies:

Dr Richard Drayton is a senior lecturer in imperial and extra-European history since 1500 at Cambridge University.

Britain was the principal slaving nation of the modern world. In The Empire Pays Back, a documentary broadcast by Channel 4 on Monday, Robert Beckford called on the British to take stock of this past. Why, he asked, had Britain made no apology for African slavery, as it had done for the Irish potato famine? Why was there no substantial public monument of national contrition equivalent to Berlin's Holocaust Museum? Why, most crucially, was there no recognition of how wealth extracted from Africa and Africans made possible the vigour and prosperity of modern Britain? Was there not a case for Britain to pay reparations to the descendants of African slaves?

These are timely questions in a summer in which Blair and Bush, their hands still wet with Iraqi blood, sought to rebrand themselves as the saviours of Africa. The G8's debt-forgiveness initiative was spun successfully as an act of western altruism. The generous Massas never bothered to explain that, in order to benefit, governments must agree to "conditions", which included allowing profit-making companies to take over public services. This was no gift; it was what the merchant bankers would call a "debt-for-equity swap", the equity here being national sovereignty. The sweetest bit of the deal was that the money owed, already more than repaid in interest, had mostly gone to buy industrial imports from the west and Japan, and oil from nations who bank their profits in London and New York. Only in a bookkeeping sense had it ever left the rich world. No one considered that Africa's debt was trivial compared to what the west really owes Africa.

Beckford's experts estimated Britain's debt to Africans in the continent and diaspora to be in the trillions of pounds. While this was a useful benchmark, its basis was mistaken. Not because it was excessive, but because the real debt is incalculable. For without Africa and its Caribbean plantation extensions, the modern world as we know it would not exist.

Profits from slave trading and from sugar, coffee, cotton and tobacco are only a small part of the story. What mattered was how the pull and push from these industries transformed western Europe's economies. English banking, insurance, shipbuilding, wool and cotton manufacture, copper and iron smelting, and the cities of Bristol, Liverpool and Glasgow, multiplied in response to the direct and indirect stimulus of the slave plantations.

Joseph Inikori's masterful book, Africans and the Industrial Revolution in England, shows how African consumers, free and enslaved, nurtured Britain's infant manufacturing industry. As Malachy Postlethwayt, the political economist, candidly put it in 1745: "British trade is a magnificent superstructure of American commerce and naval power on an African foundation."

In The Great Divergence, Kenneth Pomeranz asked why Europe, rather than China, made the breakthrough first into a modern industrial economy. To his two answers - abundant coal and New World colonies - he should have added access to west Africa. For the colonial Americas were more Africa's creation than Europe's: before 1800, far more Africans than Europeans crossed the Atlantic. New World slaves were vital too, strangely enough, for European trade in the east. For merchants needed precious metals to buy Asian luxuries, returning home with profits in the form of textiles; only through exchanging these cloths in Africa for slaves to be sold in the New World could Europe obtain new gold and silver to keep the system moving. East Indian companies led ultimately to Europe's domination of Asia and its 19th-century humiliation of China.

Africa not only underpinned Europe's earlier development. Its palm oil, petroleum, copper, chromium, platinum and in particular gold were and are crucial to the later world economy. Only South America, at the zenith of its silver mines, outranks Africa's contribution to the growth of the global bullion supply.

The guinea coin paid homage in its name to the west African origins of one flood of gold. By this standard, the British pound since 1880 should have been rechristened the rand, for Britain's prosperity and its currency stability depended on South Africa's mines. I would wager that a large share of that gold in the IMF's vaults which was supposed to pay for Africa's debt relief had originally been stolen from that continent.

There are many who like to blame Africa's weak governments and economies, famines and disease on its post-1960 leadership. But the fragility of contemporary Africa is a direct consequence of two centuries of slaving, followed by another of colonial despotism. Nor was "decolonisation" all it seemed: both Britain and France attempted to corrupt the whole project of political sovereignty.

It is remarkable that none of those in Britain who talk about African dictatorship and kleptocracy seem aware that Idi Amin came to power in Uganda through British covert action, and that Nigeria's generals were supported and manipulated from 1960 onwards in support of Britain's oil interests. It is amusing, too, to find the Telegraph and the Daily Mail - which just a generation ago supported Ian Smith's Rhodesia and South African apartheid - now so concerned about human rights in Zimbabwe. The tragedy of Mugabe and others is that they learned too well from the British how to govern without real popular consent, and how to make the law serve ruthless private interest. The real appetite of the west for democracy in Africa is less than it seems. We talk about the Congo tragedy without mentioning that it was a British statesman, Alec Douglas-Home, who agreed with the US president in 1960 that Patrice Lumumba, its elected leader, needed to "fall into a river of crocodiles".

African slavery and colonialism are not ancient or foreign history; the world they made is around us in Britain. It is not merely in economic terms that Africa underpins a modern experience of (white) British privilege. Had Africa's signature not been visible on the body of the Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, would he have been gunned down on a tube at Stockwell? The slight kink of the hair, his pale beige skin, broadcast something misread by police as foreign danger. In that sense, his shooting was the twin of the axe murder of Anthony Walker in Liverpool, and of the more than 100 deaths of black people in mysterious circumstances while in police, prison or hospital custody since 1969.

This universe of risk, part of the black experience, is the afterlife of slavery. The reverse of the medal is what WEB DuBois called the "wage of whiteness", the world of safety, trustworthiness, welcome that those with pale skins take for granted. The psychology of racism operates even among those who believe in human equality, shaping unequal outcomes in education, employment, criminal justice. By its light, such all-white clubs as the G8 continue to meet in comfort.

Early this year, Gordon Brown told journalists in Mozambique that Britain should stop apologising for colonialism. The truth is, though, that Britain has never even faced up to the dark side of its imperial history, let alone begun to apologise.

^^^^ Nobody wants to waste time reading this horsecrap, you are literally wasting YOUR time, NOBODY gives a shit, the ONLY people who care about this horsecrap are Leftists so I suggest you go to DU where you will have the Audience you crave, they will spend 24/7 telling your ilk how sorry they are for being White.

Me? PROUD TO BE WHITE. WHITE AND PROUD AND NOTHING TO APOLOGISE FOR. Now stick THAT up your filthy buttocks.

I'm basically putting you on Ignore now? Why? Well because I don't waste time on TOTAL LOSERS like you, you are a one trick pony and you are exceptionally boring.

You owe is trillions and because whiteys laws and policies that denied us opportunities for 3/4ths of this nations history, blacks a have less accumulated wealth and live in higher poverty. Blacks and other nonwhites been able to fully compete for 53 years. At 53 years of white American existence whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. It is whiteys fault. So just shut up and face the music. Whitey wrote the song, so if the tune doesn't sound good, whitey has no one to blame or lecture. So whites are the ones who must be forced to take responsibility for their failures and this nation and it's laws represent that. It's what adults are expected to do. It's called personal responsibility and whites have been given more from the government than any other group. So whitey did not make it on his own. The government provided whitey with GROUP benefits.

^^^^ Take it somewhere else, I'm NOT interested in your horsecrap. NOBODY OWES your ilk ANYTHING. Period.

I went to two of the best Universities in the world, I do not need to learn anything from low IQ idiots like you. I personally do not give a fuck about low IQ idiots like you, also I don't give a fuck about Blacks either and I certainly do NOT OWE Blacks ANYTHING, NO White OWES Blacks ANYTHING. Period.

You're a fucked up Black Supremacist, of course we recognise that that term IS an oxy-moron as there is nothing supreme about your ilk.

Get to the back of the bus. Get off your filthy buttocks and go and get a job, I'm sure some toilets need cleaning and/or tables waiting.

I'm married to a Psychiatrist, I started doing a Psychology Degree then I switched to a different Degree, but as I have retained my interest in this because of Mr. Lucy, I suggest YOU up your meds, I have read many of your incoherent insane rants and the suggestion is there that you probably are Paranoid-Schizophrenic with Psychosis, you exhibit deep delusions, you have a Persecution Complex, you probably in RL suffer hallucinations, you certainly are NOT all there in the head, if you are not getting Professional help then you should ask your Doctor to refer you to someone, you are not mentally well and your type could very well be a threat to yourself and the community at large if you have an Episode in public.

Lucy, you are a white supremacist. That shows you suffer from a mental defect. You suffer from psychosis, meaning that you are mentally separated from reality. When you believe that a person is superior only based on the color of skin when we all have the same organs and operate the same way, you are crazy. The failure you claim of blacks is not because our skin is brown. Your refusal to understand this is a example of your mental disorder. Whites do owe us, that's just a fact of documented history. You're a loon lady, and that's all you are. A college educated nut.

I have a masters degree and a life full of accomplishments. I don't need a job. I worked for 43 years. But your mental disorder has you assuming that I must be unemployed and poor therefore I blame whites for my failures. LOL! I did not marry into my position. I made myself. I am not here talking about Mr. Lucy, I, Mr. IM2 worked his ass off and retired at age 52. Mr. IM2 is a well respected man by people in his city and state. Mr. IM2 has chaired state planning committees in areas of his expertise and helped create state policy and 5-10 year strategic plans. Mr. IM2 has worked to get 2 cities in his state to change funding policies to help all communities. Mr.IM2 is better qualified to speak on these matters than you. You are a fool lucy and that's being kind.

Last edited:
IM2 said:

^^^^ Nobody wants to waste time reading this horsecrap, you are literally wasting YOUR time, NOBODY gives a shit, the ONLY people who care about this horsecrap are Leftists so I suggest you go to DU where you will have the Audience you crave, they will spend 24/7 telling your ilk how sorry they are for being White.

Me? PROUD TO BE WHITE. WHITE AND PROUD AND NOTHING TO APOLOGISE FOR. Now stick THAT up your filthy buttocks.

I'm basically putting you on Ignore now? Why? Well because I don't waste time on TOTAL LOSERS like you, you are a one trick pony and you are exceptionally boring.

Apparently people do care about this. .

OMG Lucy is putting me on ignore. I guess I'll be slitting my wrists. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

She's proud to be white and she posts that in caps. Wow that really hurts. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

She had the standard white racist temper tantrum because she can't deal with looking at the truth.

This is the race and racism section bitch. Stop crying.

Last edited:

^^^^ Take it somewhere else, I'm NOT interested in your horsecrap. NOBODY OWES your ilk ANYTHING. Period.

I'm bringing it here and whites owe us trillions. Period.

Lucy, you are a white supremacist. That shows you suffer from a mental defect. You suffer from psychosis, meaning that you are mentally separated from reality. When you believe that a person is superior only based on the color of skin when we all have the same organs and operate the same way, you are crazy. The failure you claim of blacks is not because our skin is brown. Your refusal to understand this is a example of your mental disorder. Whites do owe us, that's just a fact of documented history. You're a loon lady, and that's all you are. A college educated nut.

I have a masters degree and a life full of accomplishments. I don't need a job. I worked for 43 years. But your mental disorder has you assuming that I must be unemployed and poor therefore I blame whites for my failures. LOL! I did not marry into my position. I made myself. I am not here talking about Mr. Lucy, I, Mr. IM2 worked his ass off and retired at age 52. Mr. IM2 is a well respected man by people in his city and state. Mr. IM2 has chaired state planning committees in areas of his expertise and helped create state policy and 5-10 year strategic plans. Mr. IM2 has worked to get 2 cities in his state to change funding policies to help all communities. Mr.IM2 is better qualified to speak on these matters than you. You are a fool lucy and that's being kind.
Why is a man of monumental accomplishment such as yourself begging? Is it genetic?

Why is a man of monumental accomplishment such as yourself begging? Is it genetic?

Begging? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's what whites like you are doing with the whining about how whites don't get to do things they are actually doing every day.

That's what whites like you are doing with the whining about how whites don't get to do things they are actually doing every day.
Yes, begging. Sob story and all. Section 8, food stamps and all that other free stuff isn't enough it seems.

Pride is obviously a concept you have little grasp of. Sad

IM2 said:
If Anything, Blacks Owe Everyone Else
For Giving Them The Means To Survive And Prosper Beyond Their Own Abilities

But That's Another Topic

This Topic Is South Africa
And How Undeserving Racist Black Africans
Were Handed A Fully Functioning Country
And Turned It Into An Un-Workable Wreck

Haiti Is Another Prime Example
That They Do It Everywhere They Live

It Could Be Argued That Segregationists Were Absolutely Right
Protecting The Societies They Built...And You
From Yourselves

Blacks Owe Everyone Else Everything

Last edited:
Asclepias said:
Sounds like the typical white boy lie.
Show It To Be False
Bring Your Proof...

Except For Modern Lesotho
The African Cape Was Uninhabited

Asclepias said:
I'm pretty sure white racists are turned on by the thought of being raped by Black men. Let them have their fantasies.
'Down-Low' Was Created In The Black Community By Repeat Offenders
And That's A Known Fact

Not Anyone's Speculation

Yes, begging. Sob story and all. Section 8, food stamps and all that other free stuff isn't enough it seems.

Pride is obviously a concept you have little grasp of. Sad

Apparently 242 years of free shit is not enough for you white people.

IM2 said:
If Anything, Blacks Owe Everyone Else
For Giving Them The Means To Survive And Prosper Beyond Their Own Abilities

But That's Another Topic

This Topic Is South Africa
And How Undeserving Racist Black Africans
Were Handed A Fully Functioning Country
And Turned It Into An Un-Workable Wreck

Haiti Is Another Prime Example
That They Do It Everywhere They Live

It Could Be Argued That Segregationists Were Absolutely Right
Protecting The Societies They Built...And You
From Yourselves