White People,mixing their genes with Aliens.

I read in a book, that the caucasian race is activly mixing their genes with aliens underground out in the western part of the United States.Doing all kinds
of weird experiments. Has anyone else heard of this.

Yep! Heard about it. And it is obvious right here on USMB that they are here!!! :eek:

You are all wrong. The poster is talking about the half-human half-reptiles that live below the Denver Airport. This is real! check it out!

Do a search on Denver International Airport - underground, masons. It is fascinating

hmm. I am not aware, however, that only White people can fornicate with the aliens. I believe everybody is invited to in order to increase the population.

Anybody know for sure?

You are all wrong. The poster is talking about the half-human half-reptiles that live below the Denver Airport. This is real! check it out!

Do a search on Denver International Airport - underground, masons. It is fascinating

hmm. I am not aware, however, that only White people can fornicate with the aliens. I believe everybody is invited to in order to increase the population.

Anybody know for sure?

Sometimes I think my ex was one, how else could I have spawned a know it all like my 13 year old? :eek:

Could I send her to this place in Denver? Does it have a school underground too?

Anybody know for sure?

i have fornicated with a few that i believe were aliens..esp my ex..the freemason lol

nooooooooooooooo...the spirits of the angry souls who were destroyed inhabit our souls...for a mere 1/4 million you can be cleansed slowly.

but echo since you are such a pal...i will do it for half that....

can i interest you in a bottle of "demons be gone"?

Only if you promise to make me a movie star like John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Will Smith and the gang.

i can promise you the moon...and all the stars...promises i can make....and like most women...i will simply stomp on your heart and take your dreams.

Well, I'm a woman too, but have at it!

Now, how much is this all going to cost me? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Echo zulu-
You're not going to tell me Will Smith is a Scientologist?!

if so I need a 'crying' icon. he is one of my favorite actors.

Echo zulu-
You're not going to tell me Will Smith is a Scientologist?!

if so I need a 'crying' icon. he is one of my favorite actors.

Is he or isn't he? Only his hair dresser knows for sure:

Will Smith has joined the ranks of Hollywood power players actively recruiting for the Church of Scientology.

Big stars traditionally distribute "wrap presents" to crew members after completing a film. His recent gift after wrapping next summer's comedy "Hancock" was a card good for a personality test at your local Scientology center.

Fun!

Never mind that such tests are given free by the church anyway. The quiz is designed to convert people to the religion by identifying personality flaws that - surprise! - Scientology can fix right up for you.

For a fee, of course.

Smith, who is best buddies with Scientology booster Tom Cruise, has never confirmed that he joined the church. But he told "Access Hollywood" last month: "I was introduced to it by Tom, and I'm a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism."

Presumably the other 2% is the part about the evil space emperor who put the hydrogen bombs in the volcano.

Smith's rep was traveling with the actor on Tuesday and unavailable for comment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/01/09/2008-01-09_will_smith_boosting_scientology.html

I am trying to tell you people this is very real.Its not a Joke!
The entire Earth has been sold out to these Aliens, for genetic material to prolong the Alien Green or teal colored Blood lines.!!

Aliens , objectivist libertarians, crypto fascists, what forking difference does it make?

None of them are human.

will smith:
"the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism."

That's crap. Buddhism and the bible have 0 in common.

I guess Will just PLAYS an intelligent guy in the movies. well he is a good actor.

Forum List

Back