White People,mixing their genes with Aliens.

I was told "Science Fiction becomes Science Fact".They use to make movies during the 1920's about going to the Moon,!.In 1969, we landed on the surface of the Moon.

Did you finish High school? Do you have any critical thinking abilities? How come the Martians haven't launched the "War of the Worlds" yet, I mean using your thinking that story was written long ago, we should all be fighting Martians.

The White race in America has sold out the entire world to Aliens,for their technology.
The Earth has been sold to Aliens.And every thing on the Earth was sold.

He's right...here's the new species....

David-Hasselhoff.jpg

The White race in America has sold out the entire world to Aliens,for their technology.

Seriously dude, Im sure the days touring with the Grateful Dead were fun and all but you should really check into coming out of that acid trip. Tell Charles Manson I said hey by the way.

And this, my friends, is why we now have a Wal Mart on every corner in America!

I was told "Science Fiction becomes Science Fact".They use to make movies during the 1920's about going to the Moon,!.In 1969, we landed on the surface of the Moon.

I hope they get that teleportation thing figured out in my lifetime. That's some pretty cool shit.

Forum List

Back