White people how do you feel about this man speaking the truth about you?

He deserves to get a gofundme or something set up for speaking the truth about white supremacy. He forgot one thing, whites are also scared of white genetic annihilation. That's why white supremacy was established because a white minority was scared of being genetically annihilated.

Spoke His Mind Man Goes In On Fear Greed And White Supremacy We re All Equal Stop Being Judgmental New Video

I feel indifferent. I disagree with him, of course, but feel indifferent. That's a major difference between whites and blacks. Blacks are more likely to see their skin color before individuality and whites are more likely to see their individuality before skin color. Therefore, whites are more tolerant of those who do not tow a political line which is why whites are divided along a political spectrum and blacks are nearly unanimous. Whites are expected to disagree and act differently from person to person and blacks, while still different individuals, are less likely to do so. He established his opinion in the video but you can be rest assured that whites aren't going to band together to call him a race traitor as many blacks might call one of their own an "uncle tom." So I feel indifferent. He has a right to his opinion. It is too bad that blacks don't feel the same when one of their own disagrees with the mainstream of black thought.

He deserves to get a gofundme or something set up for speaking the truth about white supremacy. He forgot one thing, whites are also scared of white genetic annihilation. That's why white supremacy was established because a white minority was scared of being genetically annihilated.

Spoke His Mind Man Goes In On Fear Greed And White Supremacy We re All Equal Stop Being Judgmental New Video
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on
You gotta right to the grill, I'm white and I ill
A descendant of Dublin with titanic skill
I ducked and I swing, next thing your jaw's broken
Punk I ain't jokin', you can bet you'll be chokin'
On a fist full a nothin', meanwhile I'll be puffin'
On a fat blunt, run punk, you don't know the half
Tryin' to talk shit, man, please don't make me laugh
These Irish eyes are smilin', I'm buckwildin'
The House Of Pain is pumpin', start jumpin'
Freak it, funk it, back seat junk it
If you can't get with it, you'll wind up sweatin' it
Then you'll get a beatin' just like an egg
It's so hard to run when you've got a broken leg
But we can have a run off, the House Of
Pain'

Lets just face facts whites are true minority in this world but still if we are to group up in racial wolf packs and battle it out the most deadly ruthless and cunning creature on the planet. Is and always will a "5ft 10 "white anglo saxon...thats just how it is

interesting, but have you noticed that Indo-European cultures try to not select mates with features that superficially resemble Neanderthal man. Their obsession with fine features and long limbs probably dates back to neolithic times, when the shame of tundra fever still haunted them.

Last edited:

he's a liar or an idiot

I stopped once he claimed we snatched up slaves ourselves

plus he's drunk and or high

interesting, but have you noticed that Indo-European cultures try to not select mates with features that superficially resemble Neanderthal man. Their obsession with fine features and long limbs probably dates back to neolithic times, when the shame of tundra fever still haunted them.

you are the same poster that stated that anyone who opposed Obama was a bigot

you have zero credibility

you are the same poster that stated that anyone who opposed Obama was a bigot

you have zero credibility

Lol, when was that?

Forum List

Back