White parents chase black teacher out of two schools follow them out of town over unfounded CRT fears. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

The right wing media got all these white fish all crazy.

This is funny how misinformation can spread so fast.

Read the article it's very interesting how triggered these parents got over rumors.

Think so?

Looks more like an action against the woke left teachings.

On March 19, Cherokee School Board approved the appointment of CCSDโ€™s first administrator focused on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Cecelia Lewis, who currently serves as a Principal in Maryland and has extensive school and district leadership experience. She was scheduled to join CCSD this summer as an administrator on special assignments for student services. She resigned two days ago after a May board meeting where board members were threatened around diversity and inclusion efforts.

Cherokee County Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer Resigns Before Starting โ€”

Read the article it's very interesting how triggered these parents got over rumors.
Funny how someone who goes by "HandleTheTruth" pushes these twisted narratives by extreme Leftists. "White parents CHASE BLACK TEACHER OUT OF TOWN. Really? Gimme a break.

Hey - I told you - "you're leaving town".

Did I not tell you?

:p

(pats self on back)

:)

I have no idea what this website is, but either their reporting is whacked - or she is.
"I began getting strange emails to not mention CRT, I didn't know what that is"..... HAHAHA - yeah... bullshit. A person working in "Diversity, EQUITY and Inclusiveness - never heard of CRT??
Hilarious.

I have no idea what this website is, but either their reporting is whacked - or she is.
"I began getting strange emails to not mention CRT, I didn't know what that is"..... HAHAHA - yeah... bullshit. A person working in "Diversity, EQUITY and Inclusiveness - never heard of CRT??
Hilarious.
Just another lying leftie.

CRT is new dog whistle for the ignorant Fascist Klan Type. Yell, scream, intimidate long and loud enough and with enough anger and you will get your way. It is the Fascist way. The Neo-GOP welcomes Fascist types now.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
CRT is new dog whistle for the ignorant Fascist Klan Type. Yell, scream, intimidate long and loud enough and with enough anger and you will get your way. It is the Fascist way. The Neo-GOP welcomes Fascist types now.

It's the latest gimmick by leftists to divide

That is great news. DEI CRT is satanic marxist garbage. By Felicia!

If people like you stopped dividing and judging everyone by race they wouldn't need to scream, intimidate, and yell. You brought this on yourselves and then you double down even more with your tired, worn out accusations of Fascism, white supremacy, and "Klan."

Accusations of being racist no longer work. You guys have cried wolf on it too many times and people are on to it now. Racist is a meaningless word.

Forum List

Back